The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad i'm in europe right now :p besides i wouldn't be able to watch it anyway, my campus TV doesn't have this channel :( question for anyone who saw Kingdom of the Blind already, is it a good movie?? (meaning, would you watch it if it wasn't WP playing the main role?? :lol: )

Steps for reacting to Adzix's avatar.
1. Look at it.
2. Melt.
3. Unmelt.
4. Drool.
5. Repeat steps 1-5 as needed.

If I could write an episode, I would have at least 3 scenes in which Billy takes his shirt off. And his pants. And everything.

yup, i should've written a warning before i put it on. good that Crysthala is here :lol:
only 3 scenes with his shirt off?? i would make him be shirtless all the time :D
i just found out that Maite, his daughter played in one of the movies, WP played in!! she played a schoolgirl in "Amazing Grace and Chuck"! it's from 1987 so she looks very different right now, but it's better than nothing. here is the pic, it's probably her maite

I watched The Beast for the first time last night -bought the VHS on eBay.

Just WOW :eek: :eek:

My Gawwwwwd! He's incredibly HOT in this movie :eek: :p
And in one scene, he was all wet. Sure made my night ;) YAY!

Speaking of shirtless scenes, I wouldn't have minded seeing him shirtless in this film. Oohh, no :D

I can confirm that isn't Maite ;)

Adzix said:
yup, i should've written a warning before i put it on. good that Crysthala is here :lol:
only 3 scenes with his shirt off?? i would make him be shirtless all the time :D
i just found out that Maite, his daughter played in one of the movies, WP played in!! she played a schoolgirl in "Amazing Grace and Chuck"! it's from 1987 so she looks very different right now, but it's better than nothing. here is the pic, it's probably her maite

you mean it's not her?? i wish there were her pics somewhere, i really wonder how does she look like. does anybody have a pic of his ex-wife anywhere?? :D god, i'm such a stalker :lol:

no it's not her. Maite has brown hair for starters ;)
you're not a stalker :lol: trust me, everyone is curious to see what his family look like.
myself and the rest of the ladies at billypetersen.com try to avoid posting pics of his family when we can, mainly for the reason, we know he really doesn't like it and you'd be surprised what stuff on various boards actually gets back to him, and he's done a pretty good job of keeping them out of the public eye so long, and out of respect for him we pretty much avoid anything in that area, although sometimes hard to. I think I've seen 2 photos of Joanne on the net, and one includes Maite, these has been posted on several boards over the years, but I'm not going to post any, as I always feel a little uncomfortable doing so. However, I can't stop anyone else :lol: feel free to email us at the site if i can answer anything else ;)

Adzix said:
you mean it's not her?? i wish there were her pics somewhere, i really wonder how does she look like. does anybody have a pic of his ex-wife anywhere?? :D god, i'm such a stalker :lol:

oh, i see. thanks so much for clearing that up puppypower76. i'm not going to look for anything if he doesn't like this kind of invading his private space. i think if i was him i wouldn't like it either. thanks again :)

Where'd that shirtless one come from?

*thud*

I won't ask about pics, just info...how many kids does he have? Is he married?

You mean my avie?? it's from "Kiss The Sky" Mel23.
Billy is married second time, and has a daughter from his first marriage. recently he even became a grandfather :)

*THUD**Wipes drool off face* ADZIX man I love KTS!! LOL anyways. He's hot and everyone knows it MY GOD so I'm jus gonna state the obvious and say YAYNESS TO THE HOTTNESS!!!!!

Yeah, but you know, you can't really tell he's older than her, because he looks younger than his age - he really does :p
I mean, does he look like 53 to you? :eek: NO! :D :rolleyes:

Speaking of which, is it just me or does he really look younger in season 6 than in season 1? :eek: :D

Meh, I don't really care. I didn't like him much in seasons 2-3, but all the rest? :devil: Yummy.

I apologize for the 3-scene thing... My script for an episode would actually go something like this...
<A dead guy is lying on the floor. Grissom walks in.>
Grissom: Man, it's hot in here. <removes shirt>
(Note: shirt should remain off for the entire episode. It's going to be a plot point. No, not really. I lied. But it should still remain off for the entire episode.)

Yeah, I won't look for any family pics either. Say, I wonder if he actually gets on the Internet and looks for them personally. Billy, if you are reading this, I am possessed of the unshakeable opinion that you are the hottest man alive. If this is one of Billy's lawyers, would you please let him know? Also, let TPTB know that I am a very good actress. Especially when said acting involves hugging men that I have an inescapable crush on. Also, tell them to tell you to take off your shirt. Pweeez?
<3.

Crysthala said:
My script for an episode would actually go something like this...
<A dead guy is lying on the floor. Grissom walks in.>
Grissom: Man, it's hot in here. <removes shirt>
(Note: shirt should remain off for the entire episode. It's going to be a plot point. No, not really. I lied. But it should still remain off for the entire episode.)
:lol: :lol: Damn right it should!! :p

Crysthala said:Billy, if you are reading this, I am possessed of the unshakeable opinion that you are the hottest man alive. If this is one of Billy's lawyers, would you please let him know? Also, let TPTB know that I am a very good actress. Especially when said acting involves hugging men that I have an inescapable crush on. Also, tell them to tell you to take off your shirt. Pweeez?
<3.
:lol: :lol: :D Crysthala, you're my hero! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back