The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leehom it's called the GRISSOM AND SARA HOT-BUTT-KICKING,CHAINSAW WEILDING... under the "shipper" topics ;)..... on last nights ep. and wasn't he so cute and so intense :eek: looking at those little houses.. with his tweezers and tiny flashlight.. he so gets into these intricate scenerios.. and finds situations and evidence that the common person would never find!!!! that's our Grissom ;)

and on his supposed hissy-fit. or snit-fit. or whatever.. I've seen him interviewd and have seen his sarcastic-cynical and a bit cocky side.. that makes him all the more exciting.. but a scream-fest on the set.. HMMMM.. he's not a Russell Crowe type.. he just isn't..wouldn't one of his cast mates of said something in 7 years about that? :(if this were the case!!!

Is it for sure that Billy's legs got bowed from basketball? You'd never know he played looking at him now lol. He's so much thinner in his younger pics.

wouldn't one of his cast mates of said something in 7 years about that? if this were the case

Not necessarily, you won't find the cast telling tales on each other to the media. That would cause more screaming :lol:

But Billy, as with most of the cast will "get loud" if they feel the need, like all of us when our jobs are getting to us :)

Is it for sure that Billy's legs got bowed from basketball?

no. it's genetics :)

that makes more sense. I would never be able to dig the thread out now, but I was wondering why someone said that a while back anyway(that's why I was asking, I was confused). I'd think anyway that genetics or something like rickets would be the two main causes.

Ooh! Nice photos des! Those shorts are short aren't they! Thank God for the 80's - the decade fashion forgot :lol:!

rofl Britfan

They are kinda yummy. I kinda get the genetics better now 'cause I remembered I'm the oppposite, mine are kinda knockkneed lol

Hey, I caught "Fear" last night. My, that movie is ten yrs old already! :eek:
So I went to bed with sweet Billy dreams. :lol:

I'm glad to hear the cast doesn't tell tales. :D
True, we voice our opinions loudly, if we want to get the job done. :)

--------------------
GRISSOM: In religion? I believe in God, in science ... in Sunday supper. I don't believe in rules that tell me how I should live.

I need to see this movie again

and don't we all go to bed with sweet Billy dreams? :lol:
he he he

and I didn't think the cast would turn on each other, they work so well together and yes we are all entitled to 'a bad day at work' once in a while including our dear Billy ;)

PS- did anyone catch THE EARLY SHOW on Friday morning?
Billy was suppoed to be on.. I wasn't able to see it so I was wondering if anyone one else saw it

okay, i completely LOVE his bowlegged walk. i think it's the cutest thing ever, lol.

about Billy getting angry, don't we all? and i agree that this temper and intensity he has, makes him good at what he does. people, he's an artist - have you ever seen a good, well-known artist who DOESN'T freak out over his job from time to time? :lol:

hhunter, the early show is available on grissomsararomance.com, you can download it there :)

I missed that interview.. completely forgot :( damn.. but will catch on that site..thank's Adzix and I remember on his "mood swings" one time, and never forgot this .. Marg said, I beleive this is in his bio.. "that one day you think you know Billy, and the next day your realize ,you don't" :eek: but have never heard any thing negative about him from his cast mates!!! I'm sure he gets ticked off.. as some of you have said.. who doesn't? I'll still take him anyway :p

Adzix please referre to the "Help Guide" regarding the subject of downloading, and what is a no-no. Thank you. ;)

*giggles that someone on another thread didn't think The Legs were pretty...don't worry, not bashing or anything...I respect all opinions...but maybe we could educate them? <g>

I just watched the episode Gentle Gentle
and that is also a good Grissom episode
I think we see his true emotions start to come out
how he is so angry at the parents at first then at the brother and the looks on his face are priceless
first it's consoling, then it's contempt, then it's anger and finally some what understanding, and when he gets on Greg and Warrick on results, you can just see it in his face how disgusted he is starting to get..
GOSH Billy is a GREAT actor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back