The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

awww. i love fluffy grissom too! :D

in fact, i hope the writers are going to have grissom have a cute / fluffy moment every episode! :D

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Oh, yes! That would be fantastic! Fluffy Grissom is Hot Grissom! :D Especially if he is hot and fluffy over the other CSI's heads, like poor old Warrick last week! :devil:

3. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Tonights episode looks really good based on the previews I've seen.

I hope we get a little more Grissom this week, but I'm sure that's how everyone feels about their favorite character.

4. poppylvsgriss

hee hee! - but we know different! :D.

aww. if i was jorja fox, i don't think i'd be able to resist throwing my arms around him when he's like that! :devil:

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

So you're saying there wasn't much Grissom in part 1, huh? :rolleyes:
    Remember I wasn't home last Thursday and my sis didn't record CSI. :eek: How many mins are we talking?

I heard they change the credit opening and this makes it a fourth time they've changed the opening, right? :rolleyes:

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I saw some brief clips of tonights eppy, shows him and Sara chatting, :p and Cath, in harms way-again- :(so quick and brief}- and I'm a long-time CSI fan and will till the day it dies, still #1 over anything or any other shows, for me- ;) and he's still the "MAN" and will always be to me, no matter where he goes, or what he does,or how he look's-- with the new challanges in his future-GO BILLY :p

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm with you all the way there, poppylvsgriss! Two Yorkshire lasses can easily overpower one lovely science geek! :lol: :devil:

8. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

Billy's health is fine now, everything is back on track and under control and has been for a while.

"Officially" this is Billy's last season, a new deal is in place for him to stay for another season, albeit limited screentime, but despite what various news websites are saying, unless something has happened in the last 24 hours, he hasn't re-signed anything just yet, his decision will depend on several things going on at CSI right now.

I'm sure an official statement from CBS will be printed whatever his decision, so until then, it's all a waiting game.

9. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Grissom. Is. Hot.
    Period.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Apparently, there's a statment on Ask Ausiello that he signed for S8 but I don't know how reliable it is.

11. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Well, I don't know either, but I'm all for it ;)

I watched tonight's epi. I-AM-MELTING! I just wanna -HUG HIM :p

And -I know I'm repeating myself here, but you guys know how it is, once an addict, always an addict :D Well, anyway the shorter hair really look good on him

It also looks like my prayers have been answered -no more messin' around with Billy's hair color :devil:
    I think they got it now: Grey hair ARE attractive people!! It's a fact -especially when your name's Billy P. :p :p :D

12. poppylvsgriss

so glad about that!! it has gone through a few slightly strange looking colours :) billy looks HOTT with his grey hair. :devil:

13. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I know!! :eek: each epi, he had a different hair color :eek: so weird :rolleyes:

Grey hair rule! :D :p

14. poppylvsgriss

they most definately do. :D and your avatar GrissomFREAK is perfect example why!! :devil:

15. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

I know....... :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.