The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!! New thread dedicated to Mr Hottness!!

I didn't post sooner because first I wanted to watch last thrusday's epi ... maaaaaan, wasn't he HOOOOTTTT!! :D

The wait was unbearable ... I'm surprised I'm still alive LOL

Can you believe that I saw it only yesterday?!!

He looks sooooo much younger :eek: :eek:
And the veggie burger scene ... *THUD* so sweet!

YAYNESS!!!! I wanna celebrate the fact that I loooove the new Griss
party-partyman1.gif

omg the new griss looks amaaaazing! is he more like he is in season 1? quite relaxed and flirty? cos i noticed last season he was def more relaxed. i may burst before the new season starts here in the UK! :p
can't wait to see the veggie burger scene! how sweet! tee hee :D

OT: I posted above that number 8 is my favorite number and here's why . . .
Being a Nascar fan I am rooting for Dale Jr. who drives #8 and I wish him the very best in the Championship Race this year. :D
Another number 8 player I love and respect is Cal Ripken Jr. He wore #8 for the Baltimore Orioles and played Short and Third base. :D
When inter-league began years ago I knew someday the O's would come to Coors field. Unfortunately Cal retired by the time the O's made it here. :(
To this day I still have my Ripken poster hanging up along with a pencil drawing I did years ago. :)

Back on topic: We have now reached number 8 of the "HOTTNESS" thread. As you know the Original Grissom thread and Page 1 no longer exits. :eek:
I was a part of the Original thread when Grissom's character wasn't popular on this site. We talked about a lot of strange things. :lol:
For the record, there was exactly 2275 posts made. Can you believe I've kept track? :lol:
Back then there was no limit and eventually changes were made so now the max is 1000 post per thread.

So began the "HOTTNESS" thread with Page 1 which , by the way, had 1001 posts. What can I say? I'm dedicated to DaHOTTNESS thread!!
cheeky-smiley-036.gif

Look, so I've lost some interest in Grissom these days. I even whined about the direction CSI is going this season on Page 6. :lol:
So what if I love "24", Grey's Anatomy and The OC more than CSI. :rolleyes:
The bottom-line is this . . .He's my reason for being here. For being in this thread.
I've read so many, many negative comments about Mr. Petersen. And honestly, even his comments don't make me jump for joy either. :rolleyes:
The one thing I do know is that BP is forever in my life.

"Thank You William Petersen!"

-----------------------
ISAbanner.jpg

Mel23 said:
Yay *throws confetti and candy* hmm can we have chocolate covered Billy? *g* yumm :)
Soumds delightfully yummy with his naturally smooth skin! But all the same, I'd love to just be resting beside a tropical beach with sweet Billy resting head on my lap while I fed him chocolate dipped strawberries and Dom Perigion champagne! But that's just me! :devil:

Sorry for being OT, but has anyone here know about Billy's current health status? I know he looked so wonderful in the season opener, really have missed that kissable dimple on his chin for so long. But, seems that season 7 may be in fact, his last for CSI. Can anyone confirm this, or is it just more rumors/innuendo?

poppylvsgriss said:
omg the new griss looks amaaaazing! is he more like he is in season 1? quite relaxed and flirty? cos i noticed last season he was def more relaxed. i may burst before the new season starts here in the UK! :p
can't wait to see the veggie burger scene! how sweet! tee hee :D
I imagine both Grissom and Sara's stress levels have dropped
quite a bit since last we saw them. They just needed a healthy outlet and I guess they found it! :devil: I know I'm bein' a ba-a-a-d kid!

Got to love Griss! So sweet in the lab, but a hunk of burning love out of it! :lol:

He does look like he has the luuuurve bug, doesn't he?! Good for Grissom, I say!

Wonder how Hot he is in tonight's episode... I do hope Adzix is controling herself at the moment! I hope there are some more sweet moments for him I like fluffy Grissom! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back