The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

CHARM.... and CHARISMA. Some men just exude a Alpha-male auroa that is ageless.:D :D I think some are better when they *are* older as they can be ruled by their hormones too much when young. Maturity, aswell as grey hair, is very attractive don't you think? Think of Sean Connery, George Clooney? (No competition for His Hotness either of them!) :D :D Just one glance of those crystal blue eyes.....**THUD**

Anyway in fantsy world you don't have to worry about practicalities!

You just need a bucket to catch the droole.....:devil: :devil: :devil:

I wish to god I have a team of makeup artists and hair dressers all the time!!! I am sure the camera takes years off them. When I see photos of me I think "Oh goodness! I look like that???? AAHHHHHH Haloween has come early!!! Run for the hills...." :( :eek: :(

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

A pretty damned fine attempt, GGG! Never mind charm. He has FWOARRRRRRRRRRR!! by the bucket load! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

A new word for our Billy-ese dictionary! (It's been a while...) What's your definition of it, britfan? :lol:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well.. britfan my daughter says "He's so run of the mill" not extrodinary. :mad: (screams}. we've gotten into heated arguments over this.. and he's more my age. :p. and I've got a 70 yr. old neighbor and a 72 yr. old customer.. who are nuts over him.. and a 14 yr. old from the UK.. so the gamit runs from teenagers to older women ;)[​IMG] he's "mesmorizing" and very "provocative" and has an "Aura" that draws you in... :p and who ever doesn't feel this way can "bite me" :lol:And Rocket I think he rules over the other two gentlemen you mentioned.. no offense.. his features are prettier.. well handsomer :p than their's ;)

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HEY Yes Adzix, the age difference doesn't bother me
    I'm 38, that's 15 years and I don't care
    I'd take him!
    and I just spent the weekend with some women who LOVE LOVE LOVE GRISSOM!
    What do you think we talked about on the way up North?
    he he he
    one of the women's mother who I was sitting next to, she is in her 60's loves his bowed legs! I thought that was adorable
    I prefer him personally with the beard, but in Double Cross, he was HOTTTTTTTTTTTT :devil:
    better than season 1 hot!!!!!
    and don't get me started on the BLUE EYES!!!

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Just like him, it's indefinable! :lol:

'The ability to make any woman spontaneously combust in desire' would be the clean pg13 definition I suppose!

It's a Yorkshire girl's battle cry... a sound emitted when a lady approves of the look, form and physique of a gentleman! Sheffield on a Friday night is awash with the sound!

Just close the door where you're sitting girls, choose your favourite Billy pic :devil: and say it out loud... It can last as long or as short as you want it to. You need a good lungful of air before you really let rip with it, though! :lol:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh yes he definately has the *look of love* When he is staring at for example sara in Invisible Evidence in the *pin me down scene*, OMG was that look hot. I cant understand how she could not have grabbed him instantly and....sorry but cant post my thoughts on that :devil: :devil: :eek:... He was so wanting her , the way he looked her up and down with a slightley opend mouth clarifying how that situation turned him on... I would give anything if grissi ever looked at me that way, and I can tell you being in the lab wouldnt stop me from anything!!! :eek: :lol:
    And here I am , down in the gutter.... AGAIN :rolleyes: :lol:

8. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

i think the exact same thing in that scene! i don't think he's thinking anything at first but as he's stood there you can literally see his thoughts change :devil: :devil: i'm with you there gsrhappyending! i don't think i could have as much restraint as what she does! :lol: :devil:

9. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I went to LA for spring break (I know ... way back) and went to Universal Studios. We took a tour and they said that CSI is filmed here ... and we drove by the lot in which it is filmed. I immediately thought ... "Maybe I'll see Grissom, maybe they'll let me in an episode." A bunch of maybes went through my head.

10. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Well, at least you could have potentially saw him! I don't think I'll ever see him in Alberta Canada! :( and desertwind , I agree with you. I'm 18 and I sure don't mind the age difference!! :lol:

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

LADIES, heads up on SPIKE TV
    Formalities is on Tomorrow night Oct. 31st
    6 pm and again at midnight
    and
    Butterflied (the tormented Grissom episode) is on November 1st
    also at 6pm

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Howdy Ladies! [​IMG]

I had such a busy, busy week and weekend I didn't have time for the Hottness thread. :eek:

Speaking of Spike, I'll be watching POTTR and Fur and Loathing tonight! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Two of my all-time favorite episodes! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I wonder if BP celebrates Halloween? :rolleyes: You think so? :D

[​IMG]

--------------------
    [​IMG]

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I might watch 'em but my mom may freak at POTTR lol. I almost did...it's TOTALLY creepy.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes indeed..women from all age groups LOVE him.. and on your trip. hhunter hope that was fun..your trip.. and talking about him good subject... ;) I've got a couple of customers who rave about him as well.. I liked the "symmetry" of his features comment..the perfect face.. one of my ladies said... she like him without the beard.. :rolleyes: whatever.. and "Butterflied" fav.. and his true love standing watching his speech.. dynamic :eek: to say the least.. but will post furthur comments about that in the "other "thread.. ;)and WP_rocks he's got a grandson.. so on Halloween.. maybe.. he look's like a fun Halloween guy.. :lol:

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Billy's a grandad?! :eek: What a lucky young lad having a stud muffin like that for a gramps!

Now, I've just been told off good and proper by GGgirl for not having an acronym for FWOAR, so it can go into the dictionary of Billy -ese. I can't actually believe there is one!

So, I've thought long and hard (about two and a half minutes in total - that's full concentration for me!) and come up with this -

F - lippin'
    W - ell
    O - rgasmic
    A - dorable
    A - nd
    R - avishing. :D

Ta dar! *puffs chest out with pride* And I thought of that ALL BY MYSELF!! :lol: Happy now, GGG? :p

Any more ideas, girls?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.