The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

I LUV you Adzix your the best- I don't want to offend anyone who watches this, but I'm with you 100% never will watch this- never watched ER either- :( and we don't even have to bet- I guarantee CSI will still come out #1, can't wait to see the polls next week ;)

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

aww, i lov you too des :D yeah, i never watched ER either. i actually don't watch any other drama show on TV except CSI. well, i think right now, when i'm in second year of college i don't have time for anything, so i actually don't watch anything at all, except CSI. my roommate has a tv and she watches frequently many shows, but i just don't. don't know why. everything in comparison with CSI seems so ... worse, that i just can't watch it. weird, huh? i mean i tried L&O (i can watch a bit SVU though, but not much), WAT, CC, CSI Miami, NY, but CSI is so much better than any of them, that i just can't watch them longer than 5 mins cuz i think of CSI :lol: , how the characters and cases are amazing and how THEY were first doing a show like this (in exception of L&O, but they don't count, they're a court show).

to summarize my thoughts: CSI is like a drug :D the only difference is that i don't want to try any other kind. maybe b/c this one is the most addictive ;)

3. Desertwind

YEP-- totally agree- i do however watch "WAT" "CC" "Criminal Minds" and "Medium" and "The Closer" and my new fav. "Close To Home" fantastic-and have been watching L&O I like Mariska- and CSI/NY-- Gary and Melina good- and the stories are amazing---their all new to me cause I didn't catch them orignally--- of course my fav. is CSI- but the rest are really good- Anthony LaPaglia is great-good actor ;) I tape a lot of shows- and watch them later, like when I have time--it's hard to accept that WP might be gone next year, so want to enjoy him as long as possible :p

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Adzix , you are right CSI is like a drug. It's so addicting and watching Grissom well, that's it right there
    it's just hard to get used to your "drug" being altered
    I agree also desertwind , I want to enjoy Grissom/Billy for as long as possible if this is indeed his last season

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah it does get kinda addicting...for me it's NY, LV and Bones, all are quite addictive lol.

And so is Billy, I'll be sad if he leaves :(

lovely icon, hhunter :)

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks Adzix made it for me :D ;)
    and he is hot :p

7. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

OMG MOM How much I missed. School always gets in the way. So yeah I might not be on as much as I use too. But I'm still watching. XD

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

With you all the way in your little rant up at the top, Adzix. WP is just scrumptious. Beard or not. We all change our appearance but we are just the same. And boy, is he still a hot little sausage! :devil:

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Good morning BPNs! :D

Look Adzix, we over talk soooo many different topics and we will continue too over talk. Whether we like it or not, right? :lol: I'm sorry it bothers you.

There are certain subjects that I don't care to discuss about Grissom and it does come up time and time again, BUT, I prefer to keep my opinion to myself thank you. :D

It's cool you love and are excited about the up-coming season. [​IMG]

BTW, here's pic of those that don't know McDreamy.

Bottom line, Mr. Petersen will ALWAYS be in my heart. [​IMG]

Oh, my tv drug of choice is "24" [​IMG]

---------------------
    [​IMG]

10. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

I'm so emo right now. I want to take some NyQuil or something and skip to Thursday, because I WANT MY DAMN CSI.
    I'm so sad. Billy shaved his beard. Oh well... we move on.

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah i know, i know. i was just kinda getting tired of it a bit. but i understand what ya'll feel, like hhunter said, nobody likes their drug to be altered ;)

sorry, maybe i'm just exhausted, i have lots of work lately.

on a lighter note, how many days is it left?? like 4???? YAY

12. Desertwind

Hey Crysthala where ya been-? glad your back ;)and newflame13 do good in school, and come on when you can ;) and please, all you Billy fans, don't desert CSI for "GA" your not going to are you? :(I feel like Adzix I'm excited for a new season too!!!!! and I'm guessing that it will still beat out everything else as usual- when it's hot, it rules, and 25 million fans a week will not abandon this for another medical show-and on WP, which is this topic, he will be great, and just as wonderful, and charismatic as always :p :p 4 more days ;)

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

And don't forget, we Brits want lovely descriptions of Grissom's Hotness... so practice your adjectives!

Delicious, gorgeous, beautiful, lickable are all good starts!

14. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Do you really think we could do that??? Desert our Billy for just another TV show??? Yeah, fat chance!

And gorgeous, and GRISSOM, and FINFAST, and... and... inspiring! :devil: Yeah! Only 4 more days!!! And tomorrow, only 3, and the day after, only 2, and the next, only 1, and then, TA DA! THE big day!!! :D

britfan, you posted while I was writing and we just happened to choose the same adjective! :lol: Yeah, great minds think alike! But "gorgeous" really describes him, and it certainly can be repeated... ;)

15. Desertwind

CLAP-CLAP-CLAP yipee- and other "adjectives" didn't think so, but I was stunned when my new TV Gude came and who's on the cover the "Grey's Anatomy" guy- that Dr. McDreamy- (just found out who that was) and he's OK--but who's pushing this?I was hoping to see our cast on the cover and with WP standing out with his "new look" and in our local Sun. paper- the usaweekend- paper, said it was "the most anticipated show" so being P-off I e-mailed the writer and told her I don't think so--blah -blah-blah- NO mention of CSI, or WP I so wanted to see him on the cover- I was very nice but set her straight!!! asked her to go see how many fan sites were directly linked to our show!!!!a fanatic-YES as I ramble away-- :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.