The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! I looked up Mistantope once...um...when iwas reading at televionswithoupity. hehehe i love that site. forgot what it means though...hehe..billy in a bath..when i read that i started giggling and i got funny looks from the people around me...i had a dream that involved griss and a bath tub...it wasnt dirty or anything it was just griss kept saying he had to take a bath and im like "well go! geez" and yeah. im gonna stop there and go to work where visions of billy is the only thing that stops me from snapping customers necks.

And how about his acting, in this final season? any particular favorites? it's hard to chose :confused:, this was a great season..the MSCK was so unique.. great idea, and interesting I sure did miss him for the 4 episodes he wasn't in :( he was stunning and riveting.. he's so good ;) I can't wait to see what the writers have up their sleeves, in S/8 Sept. so far away :(

^His acting is brilliant! I still have to say that his performance in Living Doll was spectacular!! oooh and Burn Out! He plays such good emotions.. you can almost feel what he is feeling! Excellent skills!

19ams87 said:
I want like Grissom on his own, with only phone contact with other CSIs, get him in the forrest again, or the mountains, or in the bath...omg sorry LOL.
MissMonk said:
i had a dream that involved griss and a bath tub...it wasnt dirty or anything it was just griss kept saying he had to take a bath and im like "well go! geez"
Oh, man, you cracked me up with that bath thing :lol: I'd like a bath scene too. I was LMAO -thank God I was at home and not at school :lol:

im gonna stop there and go to work where visions of billy is the only thing that stops me from snapping customers necks.
:D Don't kill anyone, eh? :lol:

I know the feeling. Billy's the only thing that gets us through the day ;)

A bath scene on CSI, I don't think so.. pretty far stretch :eek:.. did you all see the video on them at the CSI Museum Expierence? his low sexy voice, and he talks about how much he's learned from CSI, from the science angle! & Eric, look's so cute with his black hat, and Gary in his 'jeans' if your interested in viewing it go to

http://www.grissomsararomance.com/

^ :( Is anyone else outside america having trouble with the CBS link? It won't work. *sobs* Is there any other way of watching that vid?

I had another Grissom dream last night. :( It was the worst one ever. It was shippy though, so it's in the GSR thread. I just thought I'd let you know. :(

im gonna stop there and go to work where visions of billy is the only thing that stops me from snapping customers necks.
That's very confusing...it was midnight in England. :lol:

and an in the sauna Billy
Hold the phone kiddo, what flicks this?!

A bath scene on CSI, I don't think so.. pretty far stretch
Indeed but wouldn't it be loverly. And I don't mean in a pervy way (for once lol), I just think it'd be uber cute, with all the bubbles AWWWH! Ikkle rubber ducky aswel. Bless.

Anyroad, what does Billy sing like? I'm curious.

Hold the phone kiddo, what flicks this?!
*holds the phone* TLADILA I think, but I'm not sure what's classed as a sauna, well it's a room that's hot, and everyone's naked. :rolleyes: *gives phone back*
Anyroad, what does Billy sing like? I'm curious
*tutts* Click me Then click on Cubs 2004 clip one. He also sings on the 2005 one, and he's with Gina then too. :) How have you survived without these clips? :eek: :lol:

TLADILA I think, but I'm not sure what's classed as a sauna, well it's a room that's hot, and everyone's naked.

*takes back phone & whacks herself round the head with it* DUUUR! Silly me, cheers Egger. Can't believe I didn't know that.

I've been scared to watch him sing incase my dream is confirmed and he's bad LOL. OMG OMG OMG THAT IS SOOO CUTE! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWH! My gawd, listen to his low sexy voice. THUD! I love how he doesn't care that he canna sing (sorry Billy my dear! I ain't any better!) Is Gina filming him there?! Bless. BLESS! He just got a tiny bit more cuter. Sigh, I want me one.

Before its brought up, I have already asked someone to create the Part 11 thread, I am awaiting them to give me their answer, and before any question about changes, lets just say there will be some word play, and leave it at that. ;)

19ams87 said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWH! My gawd, listen to his low sexy voice. THUD! I love how he doesn't care that he canna sing (sorry Billy my dear! I ain't any better!) Is Gina filming him there?! Bless. BLESS! He just got a tiny bit more cuter. Sigh, I want me one.

Yep, he can't sing, but bless his heart. :lol:

I just read he's teaming up with Friedkin.
I think it's pretty cool of him to team up with people he's worked with in the past. :D

My vacation starts now and dang he just has to sing this week. Of all the weeks to pick. :(

Well BPNs I want to wish you All a fun and safe summer. :D

-----------------------
bmd035.jpg

You're going away the whole summer? Have fun wherever you're going. :)

I read that too, I forgot to mention it. I can't wait to see the ep he directs.

:eek: Wait a second, considering the content of TLADILA ;) you don't think...possibly...maybe...Grissom might remove some clothes? :rolleyes: I mean how many times were there shirtless scenes in TLADILA? :lol:

It's not fair, why can't we have a getting changed in the locker room scene a la Warrick, or a diving into the pool scene a la Nick? :(

Let's hope that season 8 brings us all our dreams. :D Well not my recent dreams because they're just horrible, but that dream I had a while ago would be rather pleasant. :rolleyes:

*prays*

Wait a second, considering the content of TLADILA you don't think...possibly...maybe...Grissom might remove some clothes?
I doubt it, Billy's a lil older than he was in TL&DILA and probs a lil more conscious than he was then, dammit!

It's not fair, why can't we have a getting changed in the locker room scene a la Warrick, or a diving into the pool scene a la Nick?
Those scenes were HOT! Umm, when Mandy cut's Nick out of his shirt too, witwoo. Sorry wrong thread lol. I'm still hoping for Grissom in le bath lol.

OT - Amy's tierd! 2 hours sleep in the last 24, rather exsessive amounts of alcohol ingested *swigs beer* and i'm out again tnite! HARDCOOOORE! God bless bank holidays! Hey Britfan i'd make a good teacher right?! ;)

Went to my mates last night, randomly checking out his dvd collection and he has Manhunter!! :D And he loves it. He was like 'oh aye, Grissom's in that isn't he?' LOL. Another lad mate has it too. Good lads. I swear there all secret CSI fans, another one of them told me randomly that Tuesday night was 'CSI Night' LOL! Well impressed with my lad mates! :D

ams - you're doing me proud this bank holiday with all the alcohol you're consuming!! :lol:

just wanna tell everyone that manhunter was voted one of the '50 films to see before you die' on a show in the UK last night. yay for billy!!! :D

ams - you're doing me proud this bank holiday with all the alcohol you're consuming!!
I'm rather proud too, i'll be in excelent steed by the time I get to uni right?! I was forced to shot Brandy last night. Awful, awful stuff. I think I need sleepytime before I go out, absolutly shattered now. I may put CSI on in the background so Billy can talk me to sleep LOL. Think that's a bad idea, i'll just be too tempted to open my eyes lol.

What number did it get? Smashing news that it was there :D Woot woot! It's more known that I thought it would be to be honest. Everyone always thinks the first Hanibal films is Silence of the Lambs, poppycock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back