The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of Hodges!!!

o_O Although I enjoy Hodges' snarkiness, I don't find him hot. Although, he is attractive in his own Hodges-y way. Meh. I ramble, my friends.

hes not hot in my opinion either. i think that hes just, cute, funny and crazy.
he definately has a hodges-y way of sorts !!!

pabzi said:
hes not hot in my opinion either. i think that hes just, cute, funny and crazy.
he definately has a hodges-y way of sorts !!!

Yeah, I agree. He's not hot but he's got his own little cute crazy way about him.

We bring the discussion off topic... The subject line says "The Hottness of Hodges!!!" Back on the topic for those of you who think that Snarkyman (my new nickname for him) really is hot.

hey. this is the only place that we who love hodges can discuss him. even though we dont think that he is hot, this is the place for any discussion about him in my opinion. someone doesnt have to be hot to be hodges-y and cute!!!

Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Okay going back through the title already reflects the post i was looking for, the actual title of this thread is "The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!" which means also discussions about both the "Actor" and the "Character".

ok. i need help: what do we know about hodges? i have not seen all the eps that he is in.
i have a theory, but i can not put it together till i know more about him. i know that he was transfered from LA because of his attitude problem. what else do we know? is he married, divorced...

Hodges is the funniest guy in the series
And the best leader of Trace...

CBS should put him into regular starring

wow!!!! thats great! but as to my theory,does anyone know anything about hodges?

It's good to hear. He plays a kinda weird man,no one really likes him in the team. He has strange jokes. :lol:

who doesnt like him? in his first ep, he seemed to piss grissom off, but other than that he just has an attitude (which makes him so incredibly hodges-y) i dont think that there is anyone who specifically doesnt like him. they just think that he's anal and weird.
my theory is sitting on the tip of my fingers, waiting to come out.i cant write it yet yet, because if i say it without having enough info on hodges and it is not true, some people here may kill me. so can someone please tell me as much as is known about david hodges? thank you

im not gonna let this thread go off the page again. why doesnt anyone write about hodges anymore?
since no one is helping me, im gonna write my theory anyway, but i have nothing to back it with because i dont know enough about him. if i am wring, please forgive me.
THEORY: i think that hodges might be gay

I, personally, love Hodges. I didn't have an opinion before, but I think he's hilarious. And I'm glad that he's not simply Greg 2.0. There is nothing redeemable about Hodges' brand of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back