The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

that could be true but think about what that could mean for the delevopement of the character/hodges, we might be learning more about him, how he deals with the world outside the lab and it would give possibilities for him to get more involved in the cases, maybe the teammembers learn to appreciate him and his work more or even treat him as a friend. He could get involved in thrilling cases and get more attension, cause I find him so interesting I want more of him and not only some labaction which always last not more than some seconds, hodges clearly deserves more screentime than that..

I totally agree on the issue of character development and screentime. Still, Hodges is "only" a lab tech. They've pulled the story once with Greg, I doubt they'd promote Hodges to CSI as well.
As I said, it wouldn't fit in the character. He's not part of the main ensemble, we'll just have to accept that. In the meanwhile all we can do is hope for more lab scenes with Davie in them.
However, I do believe you can learn a lot about the way he deals with the outside world by reading in between the lines of what he says. I believe he isn't very different outside work that he is in the lab. Maybe he's not so uptied around his friends, but then I'm not so sure if he has all that many. He's very much a loner I think.

i think that he is naturally a labrat. meanin, that hoges wise, and show wise, the field wouldnt be good for him. as a csi, i mean. it would be great to have him get out once in a while. there was a rumor that hed be out helping in BTK, but that went out the window i guess. the lab is his natural place. i think that he feels secure there, even though the walls are glass. we definately need more lab scenes. WE NEED DAVID.
as for friends. i think that he has a couple (maybe jaqui, bobby, greg) but is still uptight around them. in his own world, and scared to open up.

I just wished they had taken hodges in stead of greg... I think hodges is much more fun!

But how will you see david developing when he cant break out a little bit...?!

as for friends. i think that he has a couple (maybe jaqui, bobby, greg) but is still uptight around them. in his own world, and scared to open up.
But they're more like co-workers than friends. They might get along, spend their breaks together and stuff but I don't think they "hang out" socially after work. It'd be nice to have him mention a friend sometime, someone other than his imaginary might-be-grilfriend who invited him to dinner with her roommates.

hehe. im not sure if he really has friends. i think that his character could develop in the lab. it would definately be nice to show him hanging out with the team after work though, or even having coffee with them in the breakroom, but a longer scewne than the one in 'last laugh'

About Hodges going out into the field ... he may go out if something requires his assistance in the field ... like in ABRTI

EXCUSE ME, BUT AS YOU DO SAY I AM NEW HERE, AND I DIDN'T KNOW. WTF IS ALL YOU PEOPLES PROBLEM, JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW. I GUESS YOU PEOPLE CANT STAND AN AGGRESSIVE CONVERSATION, AND FURTHERMORE I AM JUST HERE TO REPORT TO ALL MY EMAIL PALS ON JORJA WIKI, BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SEE IF THIS WAS A GOOD SITE TO TALK. APPARANTLY IT ISNT. IF YOUR NEW ON THAT SITE THEY DONT STAB YOU WITH A KNIFE AND LABEL YOU WITCH, PLUS YOU GET TO SAY WHATEVER THE CRAP YOU WANT, LIKE I HATE HODGES,SOPHIA, LADY HEATHER AND NICK, AND ALL YOU STUCK-UP, RACIAL S.O.B.S. AND YOU CAN TELL THE HEAD PEOPLE NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE I WAS JUST HERE TO GIVE INFORMATION TO ANOTHER SITE, AND YOU HAVE FAILED MISERABLY IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO SWAY ME! GOOD-DAY!

yes. so. anyways.

I was wondering what do you think Hodges was like growing up. Is he an only child (I think he is). What do you imagine his family to be like?

I use to don't like Hodges, now I do. I feel sorry for him because he is trying too hard but he did help to find Nick Stokes on Graves Danger.

Sara-hipps, you are very bashing here, if you don't like him, don't said anything, keep it to yourself.

This is a nice board, not bashing.

*mutters in hebrew for 2 hours* *then waits for destiny very impatiently* *them mutters in hebrew some more*

yeah, so i think he has a sister wwho he is close with. either older or younger i dont know.
i think that his parents were abusive.or maybe just strict. i think that they expected too much of him, and that he tried very hard to be what they wanted, but his good grades were never enough for them.

I somehow think he has a single mom who tried her best to juggle a low-paid job and her little boy. I can very well imagine her to have gotten pregnant young and being overtaxed with the situation yet trying everything to be a loving and good mom.
Don't know where the thought came from, but once it was there it stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back