The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

I loved the looks between Sara and Hodges in "I like to watch". And that scene where Sara told him grey hair is attractive. She so directed that at Hodges, no matter what the GSR people are trying to read into it.
IMO Sara likes him, at least she can relate to him most because she knows what it's like to be underappreciated.
I like the chemistry they share (no, this is not turning shippy). Sara doesn't like that he's kissing ass with Ecklie and tries to do so with Grissom but I think she inderstands him still.
I haven't really payed much attention to this but am I right thinking Sara is one of the few people who say "thank you" when they get results from Hodges insted of just turning away? (Grissom does that a lot)

i think that she is ok with him. not likes him as a friend, but likes him as a co worker. she can deal with him, and does understand the way he acts.

I think that the team should give him some credit and say thank you for always providing us with helpful information and doing such a great work. Or is that too much to ask for???

they should. it is not too much to ask for.
is there anyone here who feels like writing a hodges fic? i will be happy to help. the david hodges fan community has been incredibly dry lately. i am working on one but its taking some time...

I would love to but I am pretty busy at the moment, hell lot of work at the office and university is starting in a week....I would start with hodges trying to get into the team to work outside of his lab.

The problem with writing is that once you get started you feel obliged to continue. Yet you constantly get new ideas for other things to write. And then you get stuck on the ones you started. I've been meaning to write a Hodges fic for a while but I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen. I'll let you know if it does.
Btw, what kind of Hodges fic would you like to read?
Gen, slash, angst, humor? Hodges is very variable, you can write him in so many ways. It's fun to experiment on.

For you are the one who knows everything about hodges, why dont you start writing a hodges fanfic and I will be happy to help you....

slash angst humor :)
thats my type, but ill read any :)
are you on lj?
he is fun to write. i am a very beginning writer, so im not any good, but its still fun :)

are you on lj?
Who, me? Yes but I haven't yet figured out how it works^^
I'm basically just lurking others journals/groups and occasionally leave a comment.

And yes, slash angst humor is what I live for :D
Humor is hard to write though... and I prefer writing f/slash, but I still read a lot slash. Maybe I'll give it a shot. Hodges is well worth it ;)

humor is hard. very hard.
join the david hodges fan community. dhodges.
you may also like labrats. there is some female slash there (im not crazy about that, the only pairing i have ever even tried writing is david/nick, but i promised a friend a david/bobby for christmass...)
try. i cant wait to see what you write...

Hey y'all, there seems to have been drama in here over the weekend.

BTW, I don't know if I'm crazy, but was Hodges flirting with Bobby in ABRTI (A Bullet Runs Through It)? Rashes, The guns are Bobby's babies?

I'm glad to see new Hodges fans on here - gsrhappyending, miacharlize

Hello Hello!!
We all love our king of the lab

I know the scene but wouldnt say that he was actually flirting, I guess he just likes to joke around.. What do you all think about hodges leaving the lab and joining the team for some outdoor experience?! wanna hear ya thoughts on that.

Hodges in the field? Unlikely. He's a labrat. He was out in "ABRTI" though, wasn't he?
I don't know, as I said he belongs in the lab, he'd never be a good CSI. He loves what he's doing, he feels confident in his own little realm. And he's damn good at it too.
In the field he'd be lost. I'm not saying he couldn't learn how to lift prints and bag evidence, but it's not him. He needs hard science, microscopes and test tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back