The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

The movie's about a little girl who, by default, wins a beauty pagent and the whole family agrees to go from New Mexico to California by bus to get her there on time. There's the failed father, the worn-out mother, the brother who's taken a vow of silence to achieve his dream and because he hates everyone, the suicidal brother of the mother, the father of the father, and Olive - the little girl.

Absolutely fantastic.

Has elements of National Lampoon's Family Vacation, which you'll get immediately halfway through the movie.

Wallace's part, again, is really small, but he sort of comes to the family's rescue and then supports the little girl at the end.

WHATTTTT?? You have got to be kidding me! Hodges hot!!!Excuse me while I go and puke.Not only is he the butt ugly but he is the biggest baby.He complains about everything and thinks that the entire CSI team would crumble if he left.Well they all would be much better off if he left.If he stays on the team much longer I think poor Grissom will either go insane or end up in jail because he will kill him.In away I hope he does but then our poor Gil will be gone and we wouldnt want that now would we!

Ok, first off: This is a friendly board so no character or actor bashing. You don't have to like every character/actor on the show, but you have to respect the people who do.

And Secondly, Hodges is hot.

So if you absolutely dislike him, why the hell are you here??!! He IS HOT and the team would loose a great coworker If he left. He is weird AND thats part of his sexiness but he is an absolutely expert in what he is doing and him being eccentric has helped the team a lot in solving cases!!! And I think its a love and hate thing about him and grissom because they are are both great csi, eachone in his own way, and grissom knows that and COME ON I love grissom but he IS WEIRD too!!!!

sara hipps. you are new here, go read the board rules. second of all gsr happyending is right, why are you here? the purpose of this board is to be in places where we feel comfortable and others feel comfortable around us. we are mostly in peace and we share our love for the show and its characters. i must admit that i am very upset, but i am trying to controll it. please let us live our haooy hodges life in peace.
for some, this board is a place to get away from the hate and anger and pain of the outsaide world. they escape the threatening and find safety here. we do not want to feel threatened.
thank you for listening, and whats a nice way to say go away?

and yes, he is hot, sweet, amazing...his attitude is what makes him special. gris has trouble with him, but i for one believe that it is because they are similar in some ways. the fact that they arent great with people...being overly smart...
grissom is a gentle person and will never hurt david.
long live the david love!

sara_hipps said:
WHATTTTT?? You have got to be kidding me! Hodges hot!!!Excuse me while I go and puke.Not only is he the butt ugly but he is the biggest baby.He complains about everything and thinks that the entire CSI team would crumble if he left.Well they all would be much better off if he left.If he stays on the team much longer I think poor Grissom will either go insane or end up in jail because he will kill him.In away I hope he does but then our poor Gil will be gone and we wouldnt want that now would we!
That was really uncalled for. Not to mention incredibly childish "excuse me while I go and puke"? Im going to ask you what the others are asking... why are you here? Im not going to bash you or condemn you for your negative views, because everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you dislike Hodges, I respect that. But please, tone down on your personal dislikement towards the poor guy. Why don't you instead share with us why you think he doesnt deserve to be on the show? ("Butt ugly" and "big baby" aren't really good enough reasons in my opinion). You're a newbie, and I welcome you. We welcome all posters. We're all nice people, and we'd like to hear more about your views. In a nice and unbashing way. Yeah? :)

Thanx for the support pabzi!! You are so right, and grissom and david are actually very similar, thats why gris has some sort of *problem* with him cause david is some kind of mirror for gil and maybe sometimes he doesnt quite like what he sees but david adores grissom and grissom knows that.

gsrhappyending, youre thanking me for support? im thanking you!
sidler, you are too nice.

i agree thatdavid is a mirror for gil and that david adores him :)

pabzi said:
sidler, you are too nice.
Hey! Aren't we all? :p Nice and POSITIVELY INSANE. :D

I think David and Grissom are more alike than different. David respects Grissom, and Grissom, well, I think he sees a bit of himself in David and that either 1) scares him or 2) annoys him. He's an enigma. I cant figure him out.

Enigmas ARE SEXY!!!
Sidler I too think you are too nice which proves you are really insane! :D
I went to another thread and was nearly killed just because I said that I do love the chemistry between gil and cath and I really enjoy them solving cases together and that I like that they are such good friends BUT that I just dont think that they are attracted to eachother btw I said that all very friendly and in no way offensive!!

i think it scaresa him. they are both enigmas. david in a more extraverted way. maybe that is what scasres gris, but why?

I think that Grissom isn't really scared of Hodges' personality, he's more irritated by him. Grissom generally doesn't deal well with people who get out of their way to impress him. And Hodges does just that. He always puts in extra information, makes a big show out of the results he found and such. Grissom, like most of the CSIs is annoyed by that. They all just want quick results.

Yeah, okay, Im Miss Nicey-Poo. :p And my middle name is Insane. :lol: You're trying to say that David is an extroverted-enigma, pabzi? Care to explain? :p Yeah gsrhappyending, enigmas are a sexy bunch. ;)

MiaCharlize said:
He always puts in extra information, makes a big show out of the results he found and such. Grissom, like most of the CSIs is annoyed by that. They all just want quick results.
Ahh, okay. I didnt think of that. Perhaps they are annoyed that David is taking too long to give them their results. (Kinda reminds me of the old Greg. :lol:) But our man loves to put on a show. Actully I think he's just being sharing and friendly. I cant think of more intelligent words to use. :p

I would like Hodges to join the team and go out and investigate with the other ones. That would be hilarious, can you imagine hodges dealing with crimescenes and suspects...Iam cracking up, it would be soooo sweet

i love that he makes a big show. its cute. he seeks aproval and wants attention. warrick and gris are the most annoyes. the only times i remember greg interreacting with him are in swap meet, grave danger and...i think no humans involved. cath and nick are generally ok with him, and sara, sometimes. in committed (crazy is as crazy does) and turn of the screws (your killer has a rash, and we are going to catch it) were her best interreactions with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back