The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

:eek: Heyyy there are underaged people here! (Me! :lol:) I love seeing him in jeans. That fit... that waist... I should stop or I might break the PG13-O-Meter. ;)

I think the more he eats, the snarkier he gets. That's where all his food goes. It bypasses his waist and goes straight to his head. :p

heheheheheheheh :lol: :lol: :lol:
FOOD GOES TO SNARK!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.
you are not underage :p
the pg-13 o meter is broken in our heads i think (or at least some of us :) )

I've smashed that meter in my head with a baseball bat a long time ago. :p But let's keep the one here intact. ;)

Do you think Hodges likes to eat Mac'n'Cheese from the box, or those that are made from scratch? I think he's a buy-off-the-shelf kinda guy. I can't see him slaving over the hot stove with an apron that says "Kiss The Chef" around his waist. :p But who knows? Maybe he's a devil in the kitchen. ;)

sidler, what made you think of mac'n'cheese? lemme guess, whacky mac?
i think that he eats that from the box, but other things he cooks from scratch. i can imagine him either being a great cook or a terrible cook, but nothing in beween.
i dont think that he is vegetarian though.
and i dont think that he wears an apron when he cooks. id say old ratty jeans and an old college t shirt :)

my meter was broken years ago. i dont want to fix it :p

SidLer said:
You're welcome hodges_alias_47. It's not a warning, just some helpful information. :)

Hmm slang... Well he tried once with the "Aight, G". After which Warrick threatened to shoot him. :lol: He should stop. It's for his own safety. :p

I'd love to see the snark suit make an appearance again. But you know, that suit does look a little tight on him. Ok maybe not tight, but snug. He needs to get a tailored piece from Gucci or Ralph Lauren. *swoon* ;)

The "tight" (as in snug fit) is not so bad.

i loooove Hodges!!! that men is freaking adorable. He work really hard even when grissom is a jerk to him. And the 'tie suit baby" prove that people like him. If they match Hodges with Wendy that would be really cool!

i didnt think it was that tight. hed look good wearing something tight though...tight jeans...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Tight jeans?? :eek: *thud* Do you think tight pants might cut off the blood circulation to his head? His jeans will squeeze the snarkiness out of him. :p He'll be sexy without the snark. (Not that I'm complaining. ;))

What do you think David wears on his day off? A simple T and jeans? Sweats? Or – horror of all horrors – golf attire?! :eek: Button-down polo's, v-neck sweaters and chino pants! :eek:

i think T and jeans, or a button down and jeans. i dont think that he wears wacky Ts though :p
tight pants wont cut off his snark!!! theyd make him snarkier. i love him with and without the snark!!
gotta run to work :)

pabzi - we think alike ----> i can see him in collared-buttoned down shirts ... particularly blue ones. pants ... regular ones i guess.

I can see Hodges (Why is it that I call him David one day and Hodges the next? :p) wearing comfortable T shirts - not those Greggo types of course :p - loose jeans and socks at home. Or he'll wear a double layer like this. Minus the coat. ;)

When he goes out he'll wear button-down shirts with the sleeves rolled halfway up, or some decent Tee that doesn't say Freak! or Punk Love or those with any other form of cuss words. I don't think he's the garage band rock-and-roll type. :p

Question: Which do you think he prefers – guitar or drums?

guitar. he might even play it. i think that he likes oldish rock like the rolling stones, the who, classics.
alias- great minds think alike :)
he is soooooooo not the garage band type. i think his Ts are some plain, some college Ts, and some from places (you know, the ones that say florida on them and stuff like that) i think that they are mostly neutral colors like black, blue, green*insert squeeeeeeeeeeeee*, grey*insert SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* and white.
i cant see him wearing red or orange or yellow.
what about pajamas?
i think that he wears loose pajama pants. if its hot then boxers with no shirt.

I think he plays the guitar too. Electric bass and accoustic. :D He definitely listens to classic rock, and maybe even some Hootie & The Blowfish, U2, REM and certainly Travis.

I can picture him after a long day's work, sitting on his couch with his feet up on the coffee table, in his pair of faded jeans and comfy tee, holding a bottle of cold beer in his right hand and listening to Travis' Why Does It Always Rain On Me, as he recollects the days' events. I can just see it in my head. :)

What do you think his favorite color is? I think it's *squee* green. :D I can actually see him wearing red. ;) PJs will be loose trousers/boxers and a cotton shirt. If the night's humid, *thud*.

i dont think that he likes travis. dunno.
i can see him relaxing too.
a friend told me that he is a lefty (like me!!) so maybe he holds the beer in his left hand :p

pabzi said:
i dont think that he likes travis. dunno.
i can see him relaxing too.
a friend told me that he is a lefty (like me!!) so maybe he holds the beer in his left hand :p

i'm a lefty too what coincedence (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back