The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Yes pabzi, I know you're crazy. But it's not exactly a secret is it? :lol: The com doctor. :p I hope it'll get fix soon!

hodges_alias_47 said:
i've fallen asleep at a microscope ... well in front of it ... is that the same?
Well, you've used asleep and microscope in the same sentence, so... yes. Kinda. :p

it is similar. you definately get points in my book for that!!! :)
com will be back tonight, at least he said it will be! ME NEEDS HODGES!! :lol: :lol:

i saw him on "king baby" yesterday ... it was great hearing his one-liners ... makes him even more hot in a funny, adorable way

Yay pabzi! You've got your Hodges- oh sorry, computer back! :D No more excuses for not posting here now! ;)

You mean this line hodges_alias_47: You couldn't pay me enough to rub ointment on an old guy's butt rash. :lol:

Ok, next question: Do you think Hodges is an only child, or has he got other siblings?

i love his lines in king baby!!!!!! the one sidler said is great, but my favorite is: "and people say im anal"
yes. i got my comp back, and OT- i got a kitten.

i think that hodges has a sister. older than him. who protected him when he was a kid. what do the rest of you think?

You got a kitty pabzi? That's cute! :D I love kitties, but they hate me. :p

pabzi said:
"and people say im anal"
But he is! :lol:

I think Hodges has a younger sister, whom he protects with his life and loves with his dear heart. I think he's the one who interrogates all her boyfriends, ask them about their background, family and motives then kick them out of the house. :lol: No-one can ever be good enough for his baby sister. :)

thats cute if he has a sister :p
sidler, youre funny. (you know why)
i had a really freaky dream last night and hodges was in it. it was freaky and rather sick. hodges was in it, my mom was in it, but she wasnt acting like my mom...REALLY FREAKY. but hodges did give me a hug, so thats a good thing :)

oh, i dont remember the exact words. o love that ep. did he have 2 scenes or 3? i love when he gets more than 1 scene. in 4x4, dog eat dog...
does anyone think that hodges likes cats? ive been thinking about if hed like my kitten. i started imagining all the sarcastic things that he'd say to him :)

pabzi why was your dream freaky? Was it because your Mom was in it, or because Hodges was in it? Or ehh, BOTH were in it at the same time? :p If it's too *_put in appropriate word here_* to be mentioned, I don't want to know. ;) Hugs are great. :)

So, I guess we've covered the sibling question. (With only 2 person's opinion. :lol:) But it's funny how neither of us has suggested that he has a brother. Why is that? I think that if in fact he does have a brother, he'll be the complete opposite of David. While David is the science nerd, he'll be the football jock. I can see him messing up David's hair and elbowing him everytime they meet. :p

I think he's a cat person. After working like a dog (as he's mentioned in Dog Eat Dog) I don't think he likes doggies as much. :p I love this scene:

Sara: Oh, yeah the victims have a golden retriever.
Hodges: Well if you cracked that mystery at the scene, you would have saved me a lot of time. (sighs) I've been working like a dog.

Poor guy. :lol:

What sarcastic things will he say to your kitten?

lets just say that the dream was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too freaky for my liking.
a football jock brother...maybe.
i LOVE that working like a dog line :lol: its fits perfectly!!! i also liked the part that nick told him that pet owners have less stress.
im not sure what hed say to my cat, i just know that it would be funny!!!

He'll probably start a staring competition with your kitty. :p They'll make snarky faces to make the other blink. They'll give scornful looks, narrow their eyes, raise their brows, stick out their tongues, wiggle their nose... and after two days there still won't be a winner. :lol:

I think Hodges has a cat thing going on. He's handsome, but he's got some feline features. I don't know. Maybe it's his eyebrows. Or maybe I just need some sleep. :lol:

hehehe :lol: you have hodges and max down perfectly!!!!!! you are so right!!! :lol:
hodges does have a slight- very slight feline thing!! but, the feline factor in his personality is not slight. he survives alone, can take care of himself just fine, is snarky, but needs attention. he is loyal, and will protect a friend to the best of his ability, and if you show that you love him, he will love you back---just my opinion :p

pabzi said:
hehehe :lol: you have hodges and max down perfectly!!!!!! you are so right!!! :lol:
hodges does have a slight- very slight feline thing!! but, the feline factor in his personality is not slight. he survives alone, can take care of himself just fine, is snarky, but needs attention. he is loyal, and will protect a friend to the best of his ability, and if you show that you love him, he will love you back---just my opinion :p

I wouldnt mind giving him the attention that he deserves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back