The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

hodges_alias_47 said:
SidLer said:
I think this forum is 85% She and 15% He. :)

Am I the 15%?
According to the Who Are YOU thread (is it just me or does the title sound a bit creepy? :eek:) you're the 5%. A thorn among the roses... and what a very lucky thorn you are. ;) Thank you for the link Destiny. :)

For those of you who like the other roles Wallace has played – I know some of us are Hodges fans only ;) – I found a few pictures of him in some other shows.

As Jay Bernstein in The Unauthorized Story of Charlie's Angels. Hehe great makeup. :p
As Josh Blair in Veronica's Closet. I used to watch this show before but I can't remember anything about it now.
Again as Josh Blair. He looks a tad like Hodges doesn't he? Snarky. :p
Wallace Langham with Tara Lipinski. He looks sooo cute in this pic! :D And young!

I must say that I'm bad at finding Hodges screen caps. I get 'em from my friend. :)

Ok, back to the Hodges Hotness. :D

im a hodges fan only (as you know) but in the veronicas closet pics he looks a bit like hodges.
ill teach you how to find hodges screencaps :)

I know there are a few sites from where you can get CSI screencaps, but there is no particular site for Hodges-only caps. Is there? Someone should start one. *looks at pabzi* :p

pirate actually has a wallace group on yahoo with a ton of caps.
dont look at me!!!!!!!!!! im not opening a website!! i hardly have time to breathe wrork sleep eat and talk to crazies (hmm...wonder who? j/k)

pabzi said:
i hardly have time to breathe wrork sleep eat and talk to crazies (hmm...wonder who? j/k)
*wonders who too* :p

pirate has a Wallace site? I know about her Nick/David site but not that one. I read that Wallace appeared on the West Wing before, just like Jorja. :) Everybody seems have worked with each other at some point during their career.

Question: Do you think Hodges is a pizza and beer guy or a health freak?

hmm, im not sure about his eating habbits. i can see him either way. actually, i dont think hed like stuff thats too healthy, like tofu, but i can see him watching what he eats.

what does everyone else think?

pirate!!! where you been?

I'm just glad i havent started a nick fansite as i have over 2500 caps and pics of him. No, i don't sit all day capping csi if you were wondering, i do work! honest!

anyway i finish college on wednesday & i'm hoping to be taken on full time at the lab. I'm only working 1 1/2 days a week at the moment, but they said they would give me training to do more if i wanted to stay. But that would mean less time to watch hodges!

All the best pirate. Hope you'll get to work in the lab full-time. :) Are you graduating this year, or do you have a few more semesters to go? Btw, thanks for the link.

I think Hodges is a somewhere-in-between eater. 50-50 on the pizza and health food. Somehow I don't think he's the type who plants his ass down the couch chugging a can of beer and stuffing his face with plain cheese pizza. (I don't see a beer gut. :p) But I don't think he's an Atkins dieter either. I don't think he's that healthy. I think he's like my brother, a typical guy who eats anything and everything and still look like a bamboo pole. Males are a totally different species I tell you. My brother is. :p

:)
pirate! im proud of you. youll still have time for hodges. dont worry. i work aand still think about him all the time :) before i started work, i also worried that i wont have time for him.
good luck with the labwork and tringing :) youre a labrat like hodges!!!!!
the pizza and beer thing is more greg. i can see david as the type who'll eat a piece of pizza and a salad, have a beer once in a while, that type.
guys are weird. my brother too.

pabzi said:
youre a labrat like hodges!!!!!
Awesome! Just don't fall asleep on the microscope. ;)

I see Greg as more of the beer-chugging, pizza-eating, football-buddy too. I think Hodges does sit-ups everyday and run a few miles a few times a week. I don't see him as one who pumps iron. :p

i think that either the situps or the running. i dont see him as doing both.
pirate, if you do fall asleep on the microscope, you must drean about hodges, but no one getting hurt this time, ok? :lol:
my comp is at the doctors. i have an internet pass at a local cafe. hodges withdrawal is killing me and ive been less than 24 hours without the comp :p
sidler, i am crazy (did you know that? :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back