The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

I suggest the "Art" Forum for help with avatars/banners. They even have tutorials and such for doing them yourself. :)

I have sooo many pics of Hodges ... hehe. I have not read any fics yet ... should be interesting.

do you know lj? theres a hodges comm. i dont know if im allowed to link it to you here, cause some of the stories are high ratings. ill pm it to you later. do you know what pm's are? when you see a flashing mail thing up top, click on it. you cant make pm's till you have 100 posts, but you can recieve and reply.
i also have a gazillion pics of him. its habit. see a nice one and store it :)

where do you post or store what? im lost.

my friend and i were just talking about dreams we have had about hodges. those seem to happen to more and more of us lately... :p

I can't believe I have 500+ pix of Hodges LOL!
But I can't find many of Wallace from other shows tho, I think I've only got about 20 right now

500?
wow. i thought that i was unusual for having 100. wow. you have all his scenes almost then, right? cool :)
how many scenes has hodges had? i could check, but right now its late. in most eps that he is in, he has either 1 or 2 scenes. i know that in 4x4 he has 3. (i love that ep!!!)

There are still a few episodes i dont have pix from but as far as i know he has these numbers of scenes:
(ones with ? i'm not too sure about)

Season 3:
ep 11 - 2
ep 17 - 1
ep 19 - 1
ep 20 - 1
ep 22 - 2 (3 if you include when greg was being put in the ambulance)

Season 4:
ep 4 - 1
ep 5 - 2?
ep 7 - 3
ep 15 - 1
ep 17 - 1
ep 19 - 2
ep 20 - 1

Season 5:
ep 1 - 3?
ep 5 - 1
ep 6 - 1
ep 9 - 1
ep 10 - 1
ep 11 - 1?
ep 14 - 1?
ep 15 - 2
ep 17 - 1
ep 18 - 1
ep 19 - 3
ep 21 - 1
ep 22 - 1
ep 23 - 2
ep 24/25 - 4

Season 6:
ep 1 - 3
ep 2 - 2
ep 6 - 2
ep 7 - 1
ep 8 - 3
ep 9 - 3
ep 11 - 3?
ep 12 - 2
ep 13 - 3
ep 14 - 3
ep 16 - 1
ep 17 - 2?
ep 18 - 2?
ep 19 - 1
ep 20 - 1
ep 21 - 2
ep 22 - 2
ep 24 - 1?

If i have missed any episodes completely it means i dont have screencaps or didnt see hodges at all, so please correct me if i have missed any

pabzi said:
where do you post or store what? im lost.

my friend and i were just talking about dreams we have had about hodges. those seem to happen to more and more of us lately... :p

i meant the pic

remind me and ill explain it later to you in a pm. right now im busy looking for my cat and praying that hodges will come help me find her

*waves* Hi! Hope I'm welcome here. :)

This guy's so hot that I even have him in my banner. :D Well, he's cute, Mulder's hot, but he can be hot too of course. Am I blabbering? No? Yay. :)

Every time he comes on screen I squee. :lol: I can't help it, the guy's great! He's snarky and sometimes (SOMEtimes? Heh! :p) annoying but that just makes us love him more doesn't it? :)

pabzi, I hope your cat returns back soon. :) I'm sure Hodges is already on all fours looking for her. He is, after all, The Nose. ;) He'll sniff for clues.

I just stopped by here to show my appreciation for the man. :) I'll come back from time to time. Keep the hodgesy spirit alive! :D

SidLer said:
*waves* Hi! Hope I'm welcome here. :)

This guy's so hot that I even have him in my banner. :D Well, he's cute, Mulder's hot, but he can be hot too of course. Am I blabbering? No? Yay. :)

Every time he comes on screen I squee. :lol: I can't help it, the guy's great! He's snarky and sometimes (SOMEtimes? Heh! :p) annoying but that just makes us love him more doesn't it? :)

pabzi, I hope your cat returns back soon. :) I'm sure Hodges is already on all fours looking for her. He is, after all, The Nose. ;) He'll sniff for clues.

I just stopped by here to show my appreciation for the man. :) I'll come back from time to time. Keep the hodgesy spirit alive! :D

im serious, sidler, you brightened my day. also you wrote on the hodges thread, and also you said that david is looking for penny. im sure he will find her. she smells cleaner than most cats.
im still worried though.
and you ask if you are welcome here? are you ******g out of your mind?????????
im proud of you for loving him. david deserves as much love as he can get :)
help us keep up the hodges love :)

pabzi said:
and you ask if you are welcome here? are you ******g out of your mind?????????
Uhh, I'm guessing that I am. Thank you... I think. :lol: I'm glad I brightened up your day. :) Hodges deserves some lovin'. :D

*sings Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You'*

*mirror cracks glass breaks chandelier falls*

Sigh... So much for my singing career. :p

<Gets serious> Have any of you seen any shows/movies Wallace Langham has acted in? I have seen Daddy Day Care, and I thought he was hilarious as the boss. :lol: And that pretty much is it. Only one other show other than CSI. :p I don't think I've heard of the rest. I want to know, did Hodges appear in all the episodes in Season 6?

no. he was in most of s6, but not all. the ones that i remember him not being in are gumdrops and pirates of the third reich, and time of your death. there may have been another 1 or 2. this season he was in many more than ever !!
does anyone knows what s7 looks like for him?
i have heard that he was on er. just a few eps. sideler, you an er fan?
by the way, you are hilarious as usual :)

I noticed that he's had more appearances in Season 6 than in the previous seasons. And it's about time! :D W/o him on the show there isn't the snark factor. Well, there's Brass, but we need both of them! Hopefully the writers will continue to write his character in for the coming season/s. For Season 7, I hope they'll explore more about his past. I just want continuity and character cevelopment. I'm itching to know what happened to him (I know, I know, I've said that at least 10 times. :p) and what will happen to him – if anything will happen. I think fans of the show have started to take notice of him, so I guess Hodges will continue to have a thriving career as a lab tech! :) Do you want him to go into the field like Greg did?

I'm an ER fan! Well, I was an ER fan. :p I don't remember seeing Wallace in it, but then again, I don't remember Dr. Maggie Doyle (Jorja) that clearly either. :( A number of the cast members from CSI has appeared in ER – Jorja, George and of course Wallace. :) I wonder if they had shouted "Hey! I know you from ER!!" when they saw each other on CSI. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back