The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

Greg was put into the opening credits in season 3, while he was still in the lab. Wallace has moved to "Special guest star" since he became a regular cast member I think last year sometime. The other lab rats have never been put as special guest stars. It was thought that Wallace was going to be put in the credits this year but he wasnt. There are posts about it in the season 7 thread.

2. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

OK Gregslabmouse. I hope this works.

<a href="testhttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=180003855&albumID=0&imageID=18142" target="_blank">testhttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=180003855&albumID=0&imageID=18142</a>

I just typed test at the beginning because the pasting wasn't working properly. Just get rid of it when you copy and paste into the address line.

That's the page.

Mr Blue Sky is on continuous loop in my head.

I don't think this will work, so I've put in the myspace address www.myspace.com/raneeboo , it's on the main page.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

All this tension got a touch out of control there for a few minutes. Now we rarely have to come in here, but its time to step in and open the window to let in some fresh air since the dust has settled.

I thought about launching into a long reminder of how people need to compromise, and how changes happen and sometimes it can be hard for all those involved, as well as the fact that this is a discussion thread not a chatroom, that content should be productive, and the internet can be hard when communicating, while at the sametime that those who want to squee about the actor/character is not unusual but neither is those who don't very often, everyone has an opinion, either agree or disagree or agree to disagree and let it go. But then as I thought about it, you knew all this.

No one should feel unwelcome any where on this board or its threads, no matter how long you have been here, no one is going to be kicked unless you throughly violate the rules to the point that you bypass the official warnings and the admin removes you from the site, it was discussed and so I addressed it as a general.

In closing why did I step in after the fact or after the dust started to settle and not before? Not to stir it up again but rather because there are times we try an let you all work it out if possible, if you can't then we step in earlier, otherwise we just serve as a reminder that yes we are watching, yes we are paying attention and well kind of summing up when we believe it is warrented. Okay thats it happy discussing. ;)

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lol....that is a very ...NICE pic...glad to see that you were able to get the addy posted up. I got a similar one, but the pixels are horrible and I can't enjoy it the same...lol!

I got some vid clips and pics if yer interested on my site! just click on the banner just below...

5. loki

loki Lab Technician

That is a yummy pic, I don't think I've seen that eppy though. :(

And thanks Destiny it's always nice to have a refresher on the rules every once in a while :)

6. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i have to say, i really enjoyed seeing a lot of hodges in the lab rat epi. I enjoyed seing how his character did what he did just because it was his lucky day. we should all be that lucky and get days like that! :)

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol. It kinda surprised me at first, because he's a scientist I didn't think he would risk possibly getting fired based only on luck. His little montage was cute though, and the little jump at the end, lol.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I liked Hodges on "Lab Rats" a lot,I'm so happy he's having so much screentime lately that I think I'm going to make a batch of Hodges icons.

A screencap from "Lab Rats":

[​IMG]

9. DJRideout

Thats a very sweet pic of him....one of my favorite screen caps from the eppy. Hmmm....but then.....I can't really think of any screen cap that isn't a fave... :lol: I love them all. You could really feel the different emotions he was experiencing in a lot of them.

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Love the pic. He really sis look happy throughout most of it, except for that one scene that he was sitting and scowling.

Things feel nice in here :D Thanks guys :)

11. DJRideout

Well, even though in that one scene he was "sitting and scowling", he was still great....and of course looked GREAT!!
    Are we allowed to post a screen cap or two from the eppy in here now?? Just wonderin!

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Of course he was great :)
    I'd imagine we can post caps. There is actually a really old pic thread,but I have no idea where it went. I'd say post here.

13. DJRideout

LOL...ok...well, the skip or jump at the end of the eppy was pretty amusing, but what was even more amusing was the screen cap for it....

[​IMG]

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

*agrees things feel nice*
    I made a few caps last night... like 100... :S
    I made this icon yesterday from one
    [​IMG]

its not the greatest, but I love his look in that pic, so cute ^_^

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Love the jump!

Thread Status: