The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

hey thanks a lot pabzi...I love it too! lol, got tons more on my site too.....I have recently gone icon crazy...such as

[​IMG]

That scene cracked me up!!

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

I LOVE that one D!^^ It cracked me up... I saw it like an hour ago and Im still laughing!

3. DJRideout

Thanks loki....I know yer still laughin at it....lol!

**thinks loki's got a long drive if she wants to get back to normal......a LONG drive**

I thought, that was ONE icon that needed to be done...cause it showed casual interaction between HODGES and ARCHIE!! Like I really got the feel from ALL the techs interactions...the feeling of comfort with a group that has worked together for some time...but then, that's probably just me seein and feelin that! *shrugs*...lol...oh well!

4. loki

loki Lab Technician

Haha. Very funny.

I felt it too! Like before that eppy it was always just the CSI's that interacted with the lab techs (well for the most part) but I loved how this time it was all of them together, and showed that they were all comfortable with eachother and everything. It just made the lab feel more... cozy, lol.

5. DJRideout

well....for the fact that they are usually flying solo in the lab...in their own little domains...they all did an amazing job.

[​IMG]

even though HODGES is back-on, just look at the intense looks of the others techs....soaking up every word he is sayin....**thinks, definitely a natural born leader** :lol:

6. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

Nooo, Nick definitely says that he is going to a Forensics Conference and that he is speaking on fieldwork but that he doesn't know much about trace technology and would Hodges be interested.

They are going together, if David says yes.

7. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Well Hodges was imitating Grissom ...

so Hodges' leadership came out.

8. DJRideout

lol...yeah....I could see that....the imitating grissom part and I know there was more to Archies comment about not wanting to run the lab...(besides sitting in Grissoms chair) when he looked at hodges. He's (hodges)all about having the spot light... :lol:

9. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

hence Archie's comment "Glory Wh*re"

10. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i loved watching hodges boss people around...it was great..very intertaining and hope to see more of him and wendy in the coming episodes....

11. DJRideout

well...no matter WHAT the scene should be, just seeing more of him in general is all I want!!

**I know many will disagree with me, but I personally would like to see if there is something more between the two techs....but again...that is JUST MY PERSONAL opinion!** ;)

12. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

We have an accord, DJRideout!

also, you can check out: Wallace Langham

13. DJRideout

Very nice BRASSY.....is that YOUR website??

14. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Yes, I'm afraid I'm not really all that technologically advanced...but I run 3 websites on different (if not well known) actors.....Wallace being the latest.
    I can PM you the other two if you'd like to see them.
    YOU are amazing, DJRideout. I visited your site and saw all the banners, artwork, avatars, movies that you have done. Do you have a PHD in art?

15. DJRideout

Well thank you for the compliment....I can almost feel my head swelling....lol...but I cannot take ALL the credit! Mind you that MOST of the artwork does belong to me, the video work does not! I would love to see the other sites....so yes, please PM me with them.

Most of my artistic talent is raw o'natural talent...lol!

So when I started out with my HODGES tribute site, I wanted to try and get as creative as possible....and have a lot of original artwork. I don't think I've ever had the desire to be this creative with any other actor, but there was something different about WALLACE...but again I say, what is NOT to like about that man... :lol:

You picked one heck of an amazing PICTURE of Wallace to use on yer main page!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.