The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

awww spanky...

the mind boggles as to why he decided on that one... *blinks*

i'm sure there's an innocent explanation. *nods*

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

An innocent explanation? Which is? They really should start calling him that :p
    I'll be seeing the ep in a few hours.
    The Spanky experience hehe.

EDITED---Saw it. He was GREAT. I was laughing so much that I had to see the scene 3 times. Before I saw it I thought that Gris figured out that it was him without David telling him that he took the course online...Was he the only one who took it? Or were there others and Gris just figured out that spanky is the most Hodges-y of the names?

But why would one choose the name spanky?

cosmorain you thinking what I'm thinking?

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

It was actually Spanky743, I watched the episode again on On Demand and I just wanted to correct myself

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

What's on demand? You mean innertube?

This isnt a spoiler, because it is a speculation of fans, and not released by anyone: People are saying davids name in the same sentence with MCSK. It scares me. I've heard it once or twice. It can't be true, but the argument that someone gave is rather convincing. *is scared*

5. hitchhiker42

david? mcsk? my world would fall apart!

as for the innocent explanation.. i just can't think of it yet... lol

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

My world would fall apart too. When i first heard it being spoken of, about a month ago, it was really early in the morning, and the only person I could talk to about it was my mom. It was weird, cause my mom doesn't watch CSI, but she sort of understands how I feel about it. She knows that theres a guy there who I absolutely love. I asked her how she'd feel if she was told that her good friend may or may not be a killer. She understood me.

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Comcast Digital Cable On Demand service.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Oh, nice.
    I dreamt about David last night. don't remember what though.

9. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

I'd love to have a David dream. Big sigh.

I was surprised and worried when I first started hearing speculative spoilers that David was the MCSK. I don't believe it however and when I saw Harry Groener in the cast list of Monster in The Box I promptly decided that he must be the culprit. After all, he was quite evil on Buffy.

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Tinkyboo! First time I see you here. Welcome! We have to bring all of dhodges over here :D
    David dreams are fun. I have no clue who that Hank guy is...but David CANNOT be the killer. Since I saw that speculation though, I can't stop thinking about it.

11. hitchhiker42

having looked up harry groener to find out who he was on buffy, i concur. it's like when william mapother shows up... 'yep, it's him what did it'

nice scene, the other night... the last line of david's made me chuckle.. and now i can't remember what it was... typicle!

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Which ep was it?

13. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

I've just been at the Monster in a Box thread. All the comments are about how David is a creep and they seem to geniunely hate him. I know I'm love him very much but I really don't see what they are talking about. They just seem to throw around derogatory comments without any basis in fact. I don't think they even watch the show properly. It's like they are stuck on his first day and haven't seen him since.

Sorry to rant, I'm just extremely irritated by these comments, they don't even make any sense.

14. hitchhiker42

this week was fannysmacking... (which sounds so dodgy in uk english. teehee!)

*needs to read the miab thread now*#

(edit: ok, read it... they think he's creepy?! our wee davey? *sighs* it'll be ages before i get to see these episodes, but i see what you mean about the good theories pabzi...

let's just hope anything that could point to dave is a red herring. )

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Lets just remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion as everyone is entitled to disagree with it, what matters is how you handle the situation. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.