The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Lmao at Nick and the male dummy :D I love Cath's expressions, especially over stuff like this. She so obviously knows about the boys sexuality and their relationship, yet because they're not out, I think she finds things like that especially funny. Which is why I agree love_fan her smirk worked well, in my eyes her smirks say alot about what she knows.

2. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Just watched Identity Crisis, with a cute little scene with the boys – Nick was working in the car and Greg was most obviously stalking him, gave him quite a scare :lol: But well, Nick shouldn’t complain as he also often sneaks on his favourite lab tech :lol: And then they started checking (the car ;)), were really very close :)

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I see I'm not the only one who saw this ep today. Hmmmm... why?:lol:

But back to this awesome scene. Poor Nicky was a bit scared when Greg asked him a question. Little sneeky Greggo, lol. And yeah, they were so close. When Nick got the message that he needed to go out from this car he looked very disappointed. Surely he wanted to be close with Greg as long as he could. And the moment when he was getting out of the car Greg invided his privet space, lol. I think that when someone is getting out of the car this second person should be a bit further than Greg was in this ep. Nick could easily smell his cologne... and I'm sure he did:devil:

4. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

now that's a mystery to me :p

IMO, Greg was thinking for a moment if it's possible to push Nicky back into the car, that's why he didn't step back immediately - unfortunately for us he opted for letting him go :/

still,the scene was awesome, and Greg's comment when he scared Nicky - 'Now you know how I feel, like, ten times a day' - really, doesn't it say it all? Nick must love sneaking on Greg all day long and he got what he deserved :devil:

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I tell you, this case never will be solved:lol:

Ehhh, well, they were in the lab and Nick is quite strong guy... but he wouldn't mind Greg's hands pushing him back into the car:devil: Greg was reading his Texan's mind and he just knew that he didn't want to go... but he might...

ITA. Thanks to these words we can be really sure that Nick liked to go to the DNA lab to say hi or just stare at his Greggo. Revenge can be so sweet, Greg was pretty sure about it:devil: And funny, 'cause similiar scene was in Scooba Doobie Doo. Of course Nick said by himself that Greg can come in. Nicky didn't mind Greg's being so close. It made me think that Nicky often was scaring poor Greggo before Identity Crisis:lol:

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yep Identity Crisis was a pretty cool episode. They were just so close in that car, and Nick being all surprised by Greg's sudden appearance was way cute.

I just watched Bull again last night on Spike. I just can't say enough about that episode and how much I love it, and there were so many great moments for our boys.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Wojo, I love your new banner. The boys look VERY COUPLY there and I think that TPTB chose that pic, and not other, for a reason...;)

A sweet revenge, indeed ! :devil:

[​IMG]

Nicky leaning on his favourite lab tech while talking about latex liquid...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But I'm sure that Greg was enjoying the attention., right?...;)

[​IMG]

Lab rat Greg getting closer....and closer to his favourite CSI while talking about wet suits...and lubricants...:devil:

[​IMG]

Could the boys be any more obvious? :devil:

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ If they where any closer they would be kissing. Slaves of Las Vegas is by far one of my favorite episodes ever. As for Greggo stalking Nicky, you can tell hes just asking him stuff so he can spend more time with him. according to our timeline this is early in their realtionship. Lovey Dovey phase were they can't get enough of each other. Similar to why Nicky is always visiting his lab more then once a epiosde. Also Nicky is the reason Greggo becomes so interested in cars. In one episode Greggo is reading a surfing magazine in his lab and Nicky mentions he should read a auto magazine. From then on Greggo shows alot more interest in cars.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
  9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

You hit the nail on the head! At first, Greg wasn't interested in cars at all but after Nick's comment in "Then There Were None", suggesting he should read an auto magazine, he became more and more interested in them. I remember a few scenes from seasons four and five where Greg shows that he is a car fanatic now! :lol:

Miss. Le Toe, I'm glad that even your non-love ship friend, is starting to notice the Love moments :thumbsup:

You may want to show your friend, articles that mention The Love and the subtext like this one:

"The subtext is there. knowing looks and all ".....;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

OMG, PEOPLE! HAVE I REALLY BEEN GONE THAT LONG?! LONG ENOUGH TO START A NEW FORT?!

*slaps wrist* Bad fangirl!

Yes, that's right, your beloved Lynn is back from the possesive demons that lurk on the Brokeback Moutain fandom (It's ADDICTING, I TELL YOU!) To say hi, and to just say some things that have been on my mind...

I was wooooondering...

OMFG, WHO SAW LAST WEEK'S EPI?!

Not did Greg have more air time in that epi than I'm inclined to think he had all last season, but it was NG airtime, too!:hugegrin:

Nick and Greg got atleast three scenes together. I didn't count, but it couldn't have been less than three. Do you guys think we're finally getting our guys back?

And there was another thing...what was it? OH YEAH!

GLITTER FETISH?!

Oh. My. God. I was actually talking to (Actually more like at, but...) my friend Kaitlynn (Yes we have the same name!) who also writes fanfic, and I was telling her, "You know...The writters have no idea what they've gotten themselves into, do they? Or how deep of a hole they've dug themselves with having him say that?"

Don't worry. That IS going to show up in a story someplace. Like, soon.

One more thing that I wasn't too happy about;

Despite having all those scenes together, did anyone else notice the chronic lack of boy touching?! I did! Or even looks! I honestly think the writters told George and Eric not to look at each other. I mean, the lack of touching is excusable (Them bein' at work 'n all...Even though they did manage it before...) But the LOOKS?! THE GLANCES?! THE OUTRIGHT STARES?! Dude, it's NOT RIGHT!

I've developed a new theory; that we're the reason the writters stopped with the Nick/Greg-ness. Not that we didn't already suspect it was us, but I'm thinking that when the NG craze started, they went back and looked at all the mentioned subtext and said to themselves, "ooh, that does look a bit compromising" and they started to be EXTRA CAREFULL! God forbid one guy even LOOKS at another guy...Jesus, people...

And one last thing (I promise) Has anyone noticed that almost every time Riley or Greg had shown up in since she arrived, they've been with the other? I'm not very trusting of the writters anyhow, but I don't really like where they're going with this... :shifty:

*Sigh* I've gotta go now, guys! I was great posting again, and I love you all! (You new people, that might creep you out, but you'll get to know how I can be.) But I've really gotta go. Choir concert. TONIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS!

*Shakes head at Mr. M* I can't beleive you. DON"T YOU REALIZE TONIGHT COULD CHANGE MY LIFE?! *Shakes head*

Love yas!

-Lynn

PS - HAIRPULLING?!

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hi Katlynn! It's been a while. Welcome back.

You're so right about last weeks episode. Although I've just seen clips of the boys I have to agree that it was a great episode for our boys.
    But there was a look between them, right at the beginning when Nick talks about Warrick they share a rather intense look, at least in my opinion. Have a look:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...ng Man With a Horn/normal_EyeTVSnapshot43.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...ng Man With a Horn/normal_EyeTVSnapshot45.jpg

But you're probably right about it being our fault that they don't share as many scenes as before. :(

I think Riley won't be a threat to the boys since Lauren Lee Smith made it clear in more than just one interview that she won't be a love interest for anyone in the show - which I'm more than grateful (considering that relationships wreck NY and Miami at the moment ...)

12. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

:lol: so true :lol:

if the quote from The Advertiser won't be not enough for your friend, you may also like to send her some of Sobell's recaps of CSI, like this extract from Scuba Doobie-Doo (Liam is Greg's nickname in her caps, strange but you can get used to it):

Nicky says he needs to peg the kind of soap it is and Liam demonstrates his own flair for the slippery stuff, sidling up to Nicky and explaining that owing to a wetsuit's snug fit and neoprene fabric, getting the thing on and off is easier when there's a little dishwashing liquid to smooth the passage. Nicky gives him a look; I leave it to the forum to interpret the subtext there. I'm just saying. Anyway, Liam defuses the tension by asking Nicky if he wants to maybe check the safety valve on the tank, or the pressure gauge.
    :D

or this one from Felonius Monk:

Liam hands over a piece of paper to Gil. Gil gives Liam an unamused look, then examines said piece of paper. Nicky, who is hovering, rapt, behind Liam, gives Liam a quizzical look. Gil then looks up with mild surprise, saying, "You may be right. Paintball paint." Liam feigns modesty; Nicky casts upon him a warm and indulgent glance that may be interpreted any number of ways.

or my personal favourite from Random Acts of Violence (and note that Sobell's comment was long before Cath asked her 'female' question in Fannysmackin')

Cut to Liam making time with a cute little (female) lab tech. :lol:

seriously, usu men flirt with women, so if you have to specifically state that, it means Greg's infatuation with Nick is really obvious :lol:

must admit I'm still afraid TPTB will have a change of minds and pair Riley off with Greg or Nick :( that would be a disaster, really :/ thankfully so far nothing indicates they would be more than just friends

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  13. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

I don't know, I was rather pleased with last week's episode. There has been a distinct lack of Nick/Greg interaction. But I thought that the last episode made a step towards fixing it.

I'm with you, love_fan, I don't much think of Riley as a threat. I was freaking out about her at one point, but she made one comment and I don't know what it was about it, but Catherine had mentioned something about talking to her when Riley had kids and Riley replied something to the effect of, 'we'll be waiting a while for that conversation.' It just set my mind at ease, like, she isn't looking for children...and that pretty much rules out most men, lol. Sorry to any males that may be around.

I think that the lack of touching as well, Katlynn, is that the boys have become more comfortable with their relationship. Some relationships don't need to touch, all they need is to look into each other's eyes and know it's there. And the boys have surely been making references to each other often enough, what with the spur in the 'naughty box' and the sailing knot from last weeks epi.

I think it's safe to say that the Love is still there, but it's just developing into something knew.

14. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Thanks for the caps!

Is there a reason you keep referring to Liam, rather than (presumably) Greg?

Katlynn- your post made my night. :)

I have to agree that the touching decrease is upsetting. I think you may be right about the writers, though I'd like to posit three additional theories:

-Nick and/or Greg may have become less comfortable with excessive touching for some PTSD-related issues, due to Nick's burial and/or Greg's beating.

-In the past, depending on how you interpret the timeline of Standers/The Love, they were still flirting. Now that they're in a relationship, they can get all the touching they want at home. Before they were in a relationship, there was no doubt a thrill to come from those stolen touches. Now, they can do a lot more touching on their own terms, in their own home.

-They could have toned down the physical contact because they're worried about others finding out about them. Just look at the trouble that Griss and Sara landed in as a result of their relationship. Nick and Greg would no doubt have to deal with even more backlash -- especially from potential homophobes on the force. If fans can see it, then so could a cop, especially a trained profiler.

What did everyone think about the NG in tonight's episode? I'm still undecided. (I think my mind was somewhat distracted by fanfiction plotbunnies running through my head, thanks to the epi).

15. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

lol, I got so used to her nicknames that I haven't even noticed :lol: in her first recap she decided that Greg looks just like Liam Gallagher :confused: and decided to use that name instead :lol: it was annoying to me at first, but she notices so many Love moments in her texts, I decided to turn a blind eye to it :lol:

EDIT:

happyharper13 wrote:

What did everyone think about the NG in tonight's episode? I'm still undecided. (I think my mind was somewhat distracted by fanfiction plotbunnies running through my head, thanks to the epi).

I honestly don't know what to think of it :confused: I enjoyed the case and it's the second time in row when the boys worked together so it's great obviously :)

but:

I suspected that Grissom's leaving would push aside Greg's promotion but I truly hoped we'd get to see how Greg is told he was promoted, how Nicky congratulates him etc. :( really wished for a scene like in Who shot Sherlock? instead - we got pratically nothing. You could tell that Nicky was proud of Greg when he was teasing him in the break room but I wished for more :( also, even though they were working together quite a lot, there wasn't any meaningful conversation either about Greg's promotion or Griss's leaving. They really could have talked honestly about what's gonna change, show each other support :/ well, there's still the next episode :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.