The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ OMG he actually *does* make the sign. Wow! That's ... hmm. Probably completely unintentional, but maybe it was on purpose? Maybe Greg makes the sign first, then Nick does it later when he's supposed to be saying "Rock on!" ? Hmmmmmm.

I completely agree about Nick trying to fit in. I see it as the more he tries to blend in, the more he sticks out. His words and how he acts completely contradict his intentions. Glad Greg can see what he actually means/wants, though. xD

Hmm ... candygirl1uk, you made me think of another question I wanted to ask, and here it is: When and where do you think Nick and Greg had their first kiss?

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, sign? confused... I think it's sweet that Nick was possibly to scared to come out, and Greg has convinced him, both in terms of talking about it and just how he feels for him to come out to at least a couple of people, which is really sweet I think. I still think Nick is too scared to come out to everyone though.

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ RAWR. Me likely. :devil: Love that picture Cap'n, thanks for posting it.

^^ We have seen Nicky do it before to Greggo. In Abra Cadaver I think. Greggo gives him the rock and roll and Nicky responses with the I love you sign. The grin on Greggo's face is great. This happens in season three, Feeling the Heat is season four.

[​IMG]

my_last_chance to answer your question, like I have said before I think the boy's first kiss would be Greggo's doing. Like Nicky and him would be playing Sega or something at one of their houses. And after Nicky wins a game or something, and Greggo would just lean over and kiss him. Or outside a diner where they just had breakfast and one of them pins the other to the car and kisses them.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Why did I not know that the rock on sign is like a love sign? Stupid me....

I like how they've both done it though.

I like your idea of their first kiss mcb, I kinda think it'd be something sweet like outside a diner after breakfast, or maybe Greg can't take it anymore and pins him against the lockers :devil:...

But i'm not sure when... I'm still not sure...

5. my_last_chance

^^ I've always wondered why TPTB didn't make George do that scene over again. Did they think that no one would realize the different between the two signs? ... well, I didn't at first, but now I got it. :alienblush:
    Anyways--you can totally tell that Eric noticed the mistake, but probably didn't care too much. He just smiled and went on his way. Unless it was put in the script that Nick was supposed to have the 'I love you' sign instead of the 'Rock and roll' sign. *shakes head* Hmmm. :confused:

^^ I absolutely adore the idea of one of them leaning over and kissing the other while playing a game. It's so sweet and innocent and just perfect. Although I do love the idea of maybe Nicky getting frustrated and just pinning Greg against the car and kissing the bejeebus outta him. Who knows where that scenario could lead ... but, like I said, the first one is pretty innocent. Both of them are awesome though, and I definitely agree.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

They probably didn't notice it themselves... I mean they don't notice the chemistry between Nick and Greg, so they probably didn't notice that. I think Eric inwardly would have laughed, although I'd like to think the whole thing was scripted ;) but then again it's just as awesome if it's not, and it's all coming from ERic and George.

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hmm.

:censored:

Moving swiftly onto Nick and Greg kissing. Greg kisses Nick cause well he probably had been thinking that Nick's never gonna make the first move. So he just grabs him and kisses him in Nicks' kitchen.

Yeah thats it, like its him and Nick at Nicks place playing games on console or watchings sports, and Warrick bailed on them or something, so theres wayyyyyyyy to much food and booze.

Then Nicks like~ Woo dude did you just kiss me?
    Greg~ yeah dude I just did.
    Nick~ Oh.

Then theres an advert for some hygenic product on tv which diverts their attention from each other. Lets face it u know the ones that are always on, if its not about maintaining good bowls, then its about headlice etc.

The I love you sign is classic. One of the best moments of love.

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I like all of your ideas very much!! Thinking about Greg growing impatient and just kissing Nick is always nice! :thumbsup:

But somehow this idea of Nick kissing Greg first is stuck with me. You know, Nick's already realized that he's in love with Greg. He knows that Greg knows and just grows too impatient. He needs to do something or he'll explode. So he just corners Greg in the parking lot or the locker room, not much conversation needing, pins him against a car/locker, looks him deep in the eyes and kisses him. Yes, I can clearly see that right now :eek:;)

About the Love sign. I just love that smirk on Greg's face when he sees it. Ah, so cute!

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I'll be honest. All this stuff with love signals is for me very confusing but if that signals are real like you all said - I love them! I don't need to explain why:devil:

:guffaw: Funny, but I really can see that scene. It's really cute and I would love to see surprised Nicky who couldn't say a word after a kiss. Just sweet. My other thought about games was a bet. You know, loser must do a thing which winner wants. And for example Greg won and said to Nick: "give me a kiss." Of course it's not very subtle but sometimes Nick really needs a hard push to do anything when it's about relationships.

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Just a reminder:

Thank you!

11. my_last_chance

^^ Nick would definitely be all, "... whuuut???" He'd be all flustered and then he'd just try to get back to the game. Greg would just smirk a bit and also get back into the game.

^^ Oohhh I love it! That is TOTALLY something Greg would say. He wouldn't even be bashful, either. He'd just give Nick a look, and Nick would nod, lean in and kiss him. I'm pretty sure after that, Nick'd get the message. Hopefully. If not, well ... I guess Greg would have to say something a bit more obvious. Or provocative. Hmm. :devil:

12. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I love idea of Greggo saying something provocative. So something he would do. I'm glad you guys liked my idea of their first kiss so much. Greggo would be all like lets do it again,. Poor Nicky would be all like whoa, he just kissed me. I also could see Nicky using his strength to overpower Greggo to pin him against a locker or something and kiss him senseless. Love it.

Watched After the Show yesterday. When Greggo helps Cath with the case that Sara and Nicky wanted. The look on Nicky's face when he learns Greggo is helping out is priceless. You can tell that hes a little nervous about Greggo being in the field. But then later he sound very nice helping teach Greggo how to process the scene. Bet he loves telling Greggo what to do. :devil:

Sara
    : I would take you and me over Catherine and Greg anytime. (Nick looks startled)
    Nick: She's got Greg helping her?
    Sara: Yeah.
    Nick (after a moment): Well, the only way to learn is by getting out in the field, and if Greg helps find her, I'm okay with that.

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm still loving all the different ideas of how they first kiss. I can actually picture them all, depending on the situation.

I loved After the Show, both for Cath/Sara and Nick's caring. I mean to start with I think he's slightly pissed (not as much as Sara obviously) but then he realises it's a great opportunity for his guy. Then he is slightly nervous, but knows that Greggo will do great and he'll help in whatever way he can. It's so sweet.

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yeah I also think that Nick doesnt want him out in the field cause he cant keep his eye on his *eye candy*.

LOL

Seriously though, we know that the lab wasnt that safe, but Nicky probably didnt want Greg to go into the field cause he cares about him a lot and because its nicer for Nick to see Greg in the lab. Maybe to keep him safe?

Its like Chasing the Bus~ Nicky wasnt a happy man when he saw his Greg in the field. Maybe its cause its his territory and all that? Who knows?

Regarding their first kiss~ I still think that it would be Greg who kisses his Nick first. Aw, bless I dont know which poster it was, that said if Nick still dont get the message what would Greg do?

I think that Greg would say something like watching a movie, and put one of his stash of *u know* on for Nicky to see and then wait for his reactions!

The love is strong.
    The love is true.
    The love is alive, Nick and Greg belong with each other.

15. my_last_chance

^^ I LOVE the idea of Nick pinning Greg somewhere ... anywhere. I can totally see it, too. Nick would use his muscles and pin Greg to something, but he wouldn't kiss him right off the bat. First Nick would stare intensely into Greg's eyes for a moment, and the younger man would just stare back ... then ... well I'm sure your imaginations can take it from there.

Regarding that conversation ... there is so much left unsaid that it makes you wonder what Nick's holding back. He totally stops for a second to just think and (when I watched it) I totally expected him to say more.

^^ Agreed. Nothing else to say to that. 100% true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.