The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, again, if we believe in something it's totally alive! I'll never stop thinking that The Love is real. I can feel the instantaneous attraction Nick and Greg have whenever they are in the same room. I can see the visible eyesex, and the touching does not lie. That's all the "proof" we have, but there's also this feeling I get from seeing them together. There's this underlying emotion whenever they see each other, there's this look in their eyes, this kind of body language that makes me wonder ... and the answer would be love.

That was really beautiful and you are so right!

And great idea Clarrisani! It would be subtle and not to obvious but we would know.

Anyway, I've been a bad girl and went to the spoiler section!

Wow, Cath and Nick will both lead the team. How awesome is that. Now that he's Greg supervisor, do you think that will change their relationship. I know we discussed that before but now it's canon! I think Greg will be extremely proud, no way he's jealous. I could imagine him saying something like, Nick may be his boss, but at home Greg's the boss :devil: add your own dirty thoughts if you wish ;)

While I as at the spoiler section I came across a non-Love-shipper (at least I think so but who knows) who also wanted more Nick/Greg interaction because their friendship is so great.
See, TPTB, it's not just about the Love (OK, for us it is :p) but other people want to see more of them too because their chemistry is undeniable!!

And, again, if we believe in something it's totally alive! I'll never stop thinking that The Love is real. I can feel the instantaneous attraction Nick and Greg have whenever they are in the same room. I can see the visible eyesex, and the touching does not lie. That's all the "proof" we have, but there's also this feeling I get from seeing them together. There's this underlying emotion whenever they see each other, there's this look in their eyes, this kind of body language that makes me wonder ... and the answer would be love.

That was really beautiful and you are so right!

Those words are really great! You're so right MLC!:thumbsup:

Oh, that would be so great to see Nick and Greg hugging. I hope that will happen. TPTB must do that especially when that's not only our dream. Awesome that so many non-Love shippers want to see their interaction in next season. That makes me smile:) Yes, their chemistry is just beautiful and so many people see it.

Love fan, I don't think that idea with closing door in Greg's place where is with him Nick is subtle. Obvious yes:devil: Anyway, Clarrisani, that's a very good idea. And another thing in my wishing list.

That's awesome that Catherine and Nick will be in charge! I'm so happy! More time for Greg and my happiness will be the biggest here;)

Nick as a boss... Definitely Greg will be very very very nice to his new boss:devil: I agree love fan also with idea that Greg will be in charge in house. And yay, he'll be so proud. Maybe for Nick will wait some extra surprise from his boy?:devil:

HMMM. Nick's gonna be Greg's senior ... interesting. I don't think the dynamics of their at-work relationship will change, though. Nick's going to continue to be a friend to Greg, and a mentor. I am really looking forward to that.

Has anyone else read any of the other spoilers? Some of them are very juicy, and I am starting to think that Riley is kind of ... intriguing, actually. Not a threat anymore, sort of. xD

Nick and Greg have a great friendship, and I find it pretty awesome that people who aren't Love shippers can see it, and want it to expand. And, again, we could have some little thing that is solid proof, and no one else could see it. Maybe like Clarrisani's idea. It could just be two guys hanging out (NY does that with Danny and Flack, why can't we have that?) and no one else would be the wiser. Except us Love fans, 'cause we catch pretty much everything, then we dissect it.

And I had to add this in ... Deirdre--your new avatar is just ... wow. I love it! xD

Last edited:
I think Riley will be interesting, and, I thought to start with they were going to try and make her constantly flirt with Nick and vice versa, but now i'm not so sure, which is a good thing.

And with Nick being Greg's senior, i guess he is already, but if he's going to be Cath's deputy, then I guess it'd be kind of sweet for Greg to need supervising, and Nick just looking at Cath, and her dealing with it, as if to say I know,

I would love to see a Greg/Nick hug in the premiere. Or even an arm around his shoulder leading him away from the funeral or something. That would be so sweet.

I also agree everyone sees into things there own way, if Cath hugged Nick, to us it would just be friendly, but Nick/Greg hug would be so much more intense. I don't think Cath will be in any shape to console Nick anyway, Greg wasn't as close to Warrick as Nick/Cath, so it'd be perfect.

As for Nicky being Greggo's senior I'm so excited. You know Greggo will be so proud of him. I think it may effect their relationship on a certain level. But I mean Griss and Sara did it so why not the boys.

I would love to see a Nicky and Greggo hug within the first episode. We all know Nicky is a very physical person so this would be very likely to happen. Nicky will need a shoulder to cry on and we know Greggo is the perfect person for the job. A hug between Cath and Nicky is just a friendly, where as Nicky and Greggo hug will be so totally like chemistry over load. But like you guys have mentioned Cath will be in no condition to console Nicky.

I am excited about the spoiler, it has renewed my faith a bit in TPTB, Although I am still concerned about Greg's screen time. I certainly hope we will have plenty of 'Love' scenes in the near future. If I don't have my Nick and Greg fix once in awhile I will go crazy.

I'd love to see a hug, a touch, even a look of understanding between them because of Warrick's death, I don't expect much though.

I am excited about the spoiler, it has renewed my faith a bit in TPTB, Although I am still concerned about Greg's screen time. I certainly hope we will have plenty of 'Love' scenes in the near future. If I don't have my Nick and Greg fix once in awhile I will go crazy.

I'd love to see a hug, a touch, even a look of understanding between them because of Warrick's death, I don't expect much though.

^-^ Agreed one hundred percent. It's kind of sad to say, but I think The Love is the only thing that's keeping me watching CSI. Yeah, the cases are interesting, but I find Nick and Greg's relationship way more interesting.

I don't see why we're asking so much when we want a FRIEND to comfort another FRIEND. Friends comfort friends when their worlds are crashing down. I agree with whomever said that Cath won't be able to comfort anyone 'cause she'll be in so much pain. Grissom will be broken up, too. Maybe Grissom will try to comfort Catherine, and that leaves poor ol' Greg--the guy who never did get close to Warrick. So that means Nick and Greg comfort time, right? Well, one can hope ...

On second thought ... I don't know if Catherine will want anyone comforting her. Remember the episode where Eddie died? She waited till she was home and in bed before she let her emotions out. Maybe Lindsey will be there for her? Who knows.

I just really want Nick and Greg comfort. Some people could just see friends, or they can see more. At this point, I really don't care. All I want is to see that TPTB recognizes the fact that Nick and Greg are FRIENDS.

That would be a good start my_last_chance. I'd love to see some really powerful scenes in the first ep between the guys, I mean, it'll be a powerful episode anyway i guess, but some Greg consoling Nick would be great to see.

I can't wait for it to start now. More Nick/Greg all around. I think we will see some more love scenes early on, especially whilst the team is down to Grissom, Cath, Nick and Greg.

I don't think anything would change with the new changes, because, in essence Nick is Greg's senior already.

I can't wait for it to start now. More Nick/Greg all around. I think we will see some more love scenes early on, especially whilst the team is down to Grissom, Cath, Nick and Greg.

Yeah hopefully we will get lots of Nicky and Greggo time. Griss knows that Nicky is a great teacher for Greggo and he should keep pairing them up on cases. I bet that would also help with Nicky dealing with his emotions over Warrick. Cath's reaction is gonna be very hard to judge. Cause like my_last_chance said she did hold her emotions in when Eddie died. But maybe if Nicky gets emotional like we think he will Cath will be effected by it and need support from Griss. I see Griss holding it together pretty well, but who knows. But I can see Griss supporting Cath and Nicky and Greggo left to each other.

Wow, just watched the first promo. Can't believe they made it all about GSR :scream: but at least they showed a glimpse of Greg and Nick. Nick seemed rather collected so my guess is he's trying to hold it together to solve the murder but afterwards he will probably break down - hopefully in Greg's loving arms and of course off screen. Anyway, I don't see a comfort moment between our boys happening :( Nicky'll probably comfort Cath since Sara's back.

Wow, just watched the first promo. Can't believe they made it all about GSR :scream: but at least they showed a glimpse of Greg and Nick. Nick seemed rather collected so my guess is he's trying to hold it together to solve the murder but afterwards he will probably break down - hopefully in Greg's loving arms and of course off screen. Anyway, I don't see a comfort moment between our boys happening :( Nicky'll probably comfort Cath since Sara's back.

I'm not delighted after watching this promo too. Only half of minute made me really sad. Just like with you love fan, I saw in my mind view where we won't see scene where Greg is comforting Nick. But... No, I can't be now so pessimistic. At this moment Love is the only one main ship (no GSR and no yobling). Maybe, maybe...

I'm not delighted after watching this promo too. Only half of minute made me really sad. Just like with you love fan, I saw in my mind view where we won't see scene where Greg is comforting Nick. But... No, I can't be now so pessimistic. At this moment Love is the only one main ship (no GSR and no yobling). Maybe, maybe...

... wth is Griss still doing there? Why would they make Nick stay back if he isn't going to be the one to find Warrick? But anyways ...

Nick ... he looked like he was so calm and collected, or was it his voice at the end of the promo saying "Oh my God"? I hope so, 'cause Nick needs to show some emotion here. And I really don't want any emotion that we don't get to see, you know what I mean? We can speculate about what goes on at home, but I really want some of that great emotion GE is great at on the show.

I am still holding out hope for a comfort scene, seeing as how Gris and Sara are pretty much all there was to the video. So Cath ... and Nick are probably going to be together. In a comfort sense. Oh Lord.

I know a friend can comfort a friend, but why couldn't Nick get comfort from his other friend, Greg? Why does it always have to be hetero comforting? ... am I making too big a deal of this? :rolleyes:

I will admit the promo made me excited for "For Warrick", but ... well, I just hope our Nick/Greg comfort is in there somewhere. I am definitely looking forward to the episode though, either way. And as Nick said: "Let's finish this for him." Totally agreed Nicky, but too bad you won't for another ten episodes. >_>

EDIT: After thinking about what I'd posted, I've decided to not make any more judgments on the episode. As someone said in the Season 9 Spoiler thread, TPTB do things to the promos so they aren't always depicting the truth the way we (the viewer) would see it as it's happening. So who knows ... maybe TPTB may actually surprise us with something, and it'll be the way we actually wanted it to happen. One never knows, and I guess I'll just wait and see.

Edit once again: I'm actually genuinely excited now that I (finally!) figured out that it's a Season 9 spoiler, and not just "For Warrick". It has that girl from 9.02 in it, and I am officially excited to see how different the promo is from the actual episode. Yay for misleading promos and fangirls going on rants about episodes that haven't even aired yet! Woo.

Last edited:
... wth is Griss still doing there? Why would they make Nick stay back if he isn't going to be the one to find Warrick? But anyways ...

Nick ... he looked like he was so calm and collected, or was it his voice at the end of the promo saying "Oh my God"? I hope so, 'cause Nick needs to show some emotion here. And I really don't want any emotion that we don't get to see, you know what I mean? We can speculate about what goes on at home, but I really want some of that great emotion GE is great at on the show.

I am still holding out hope for a comfort scene, seeing as how Gris and Sara are pretty much all there was to the video. So Cath ... and Nick are probably going to be together. In a comfort sense. Oh Lord.

I know a friend can comfort a friend, but why couldn't Nick get comfort from his other friend, Greg? Why does it always have to be hetero comforting? ... am I making too big a deal of this? :rolleyes:

I will admit the promo made me excited for "For Warrick", but ... well, I just hope our Nick/Greg comfort is in there somewhere. I am definitely looking forward to the episode though, either way. And as Nick said: "Let's finish this for him." Totally agreed Nicky, but too bad you won't for another ten episodes. >_>

EDIT: After thinking about what I'd posted, I've decided to not make any more judgments on the episode. As someone said in the Season 9 Spoiler thread, TPTB do things to the promos so they aren't always depicting the truth the way we (the viewer) would see it as it's happening. So who knows ... maybe TPTB may actually surprise us with something, and it'll be the way we actually wanted it to happen. One never knows, and I guess I'll just wait and see.

Edit once again: I'm actually genuinely excited now that I (finally!) figured out that it's a Season 9 spoiler, and not just "For Warrick". It has that girl from 9.02 in it, and I am officially excited to see how different the promo is from the actual episode. Yay for misleading promos and fangirls going on rants about episodes that haven't even aired yet! Woo.

MLC, you're so right with part that it's only promo and that what's happening there doesn't mean true situation in show. Especially when we know that they're scenes from other episodes. So maybe nice surprise will be?

Comforting scenes - no comfort between Nick and Greg was only a thought after promo but definitely I just know that we'll see it. Not only hetero comforting is in that world, right?:rolleyes:

Today I had an idea with candygirl (actually it was her, but she knows how I like it). When Greg level 2 will have some extra training, don't you think? And who's gonna be his mentor? Of course Nick. In new Greg's level is so easy to find a big possibilty that we're going to see some great Love moments. So I left you with this lovely ray of light;)

I think I/we all overreacted a bit when we saw that promo ;).

I went to the spoiler section and people talked about a possible shipping of Nick or Greg with the new girl Riley, I just had to come here to make that picture leave my mind! :lol:

And what better way as with Nick's own words "I'm an ass man":
normal_7x15_274.jpg

He was way too excited about the butt implants :guffaw:

I really like that theory. Of course Greg needs a mentor and whose left to take that position (and there's no pun intended, really ;)) than Nick. Cath's supervisor, the new girl hasn't arrived yet and Gil is on the downward spiral. Greg will need to learn things from someone!

Hey people, I've been M.I.A recently. Personal reasons I guess.

Thanks for the reminder love_fan of Nick's love of butt implants lol. See thats a healthy reminder that he likes flat chests.

For those trying to stay spoiler free- im not gonna talk about that- and maybe less boxe's cause its sooooo hard not to click and see what ya'll are saying.

Ok~ mini rant over.

1. Nick loves Greg.
2. Greg loves Nick.

3. TPTB just need to see that lol- and make it less subtexual and more obvious- then I might be a bit more happy and have some form of hope.

Ah, i was crusing the cannon slash section, and I replied to that- so go see.

I need some good love moments people, and some pics that I've not snagged before. Regarding that thread- im suprised that more people want to see Nick and Greg a couple, ppl that dont post here, or even view the page in secret.

That has given me a little bit of hope.

Nick and Greg cannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back