The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome back, Kassie!

jay, you're not the only one... ;) . I love that show and I think that Jack/Ianto is probably, the hottest TV couple ever....right behind Nick/Greg, of course! I guess you've seen the kiss between Jack and Ianto in the office. OMG, I want to see THAT on CSI!!!

Imagine the scene. Nick, as the new supervisor, is doing paperwork. He doesn't even need to look, he knows Greg's footsteps. Greg walks towards Nick, sits on the table. They talk and suddenly, they look into each other's eyes and....

I would like to see THIS happen between the boys

A girl can dream, right? ;)

2. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I love it! What a great idea seabird. The scene would be perfect. I love Torchwood.

Question if they moved Nick up to supervisor would Greg automatically move up to at least a level 2? Or do you think the would hire another level 3? I know Nick would still work in the field and stuff but they would need another person or two to complete the team right? I'm rambling again sorry. Heres good shot of the boys for ya all. Saw it and thought all of you in the FORT would appreciate it. ;)

[​IMG]

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here is a memorable moment from A La Cart:

[​IMG]

I'm hoping Greg gets promoted soon, I would love to see him start doing solo cases as well as continuing to work with Nick. I think George Eads could carry the show as lead if both WP and MH leave. Warrick would most likely be second in command. Then they'd need to add a few more CSI's. Wendy would be a good choice. Sara could be back by then.

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

You know what Wojo- you Do make sense.

Yes i can see George stepping up in the show when Billy and Marge leave- well Billy will still be the director.

To go back to Queens's post- well to be honest, yes they would have to declare their love for each other (for all the viewers to see it ) prior to Nick being Supervisor.

Then it would be at least interesting viewing- like we saw Grissom at Sara's appartment, imagine seeing Greg at Nick's or Nick at Greg's?

Maybe I can see Greg being level 2 for next year. That would be like the whole thing changes you know, imagine the previews-

"This season on CSI, things are All Change. But for which character will the change be for the best?"

Oh this woud be Nick's own one- " This season, Nick Stokes, must put his ghosts behind him..."

Greg's one would be "Can Greg do the right thing? Will he come through for one CSI who's in crisis?"

"All Change, for the ties wil be bound... Watch the new season of CSI this fall..."

LOL
    :D

[​IMG]

5. MsCatherineBrown

I agree with you both. I forgot about Wendy, I hope she becomes a CSI I like her. Does anyone know when Sara is suppose to return? There is Ronnie as well, does anyone know what level she is? Because that could be a factor as well.

I love your previews candygirl1uk! Very creative. I also like the apartment idea as well, Because thats how they introduced GSR on screen. They could have a scene of them cuddling on the coach talking about Nick's promotion or something. Or one of them could come home upset about a case the other could be there to comfort them.Still like the idea of office scene with the kiss. Steamy. ;)

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Ronnie was a lvl one/new CSI but she was only there so there would be someone for Sara to work with so I do not see her returning. As for Sara there are a lot of rumors so no one knows for sure but I hope its NOT this season.

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I always immagined Sophia taking over Grissom's place. I love Nicky, but I think she would be a better choice. If Nicky does become supervisor that means that Nick & Greg would not get together (why would they, look what happened to Grissom & Sara)

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I think TPTB need to not shove the GSR thing in our faces again...well aleast for one season....

As for Nick being supervisor I mean Lonewolfe's point makes sense if Nick did become supervisior they would never get to get cause look what happened to Grissom and Sara when they were in the same position...

I kinda see Warrick takin over....like a few people have said Nick's too emotional for the job - that'd be great character development for the Warrick who doesn't seem to get much of that...Grissom has always said he wants Warrick to lead after him....

I think Wendy would make a pretty cool CSI I wanna see how that storyline plays off...

Offtopic but its always bugged me..what ever happened to Sophia??? - I mean one minute she's there next minute she's gone....I kinda miss her...

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I thought Louise Lombard (Sofia) left CSI to do her own show but I never seen or heard anything more about that. I've always liked her and I hope she returns, however I like her better as a cop instead of a CSI.

That is a good point about Nick & Greg being in the same boat as GSR but maybe the guys are better at keeping it secret. They have so far and even when Nick was kidnapped Greg still managed to keep his cool. He easily could have snapped and let everyone know (like Grissom did). Nick came pretty close to losing it in FannySmackin though.

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I agree I liked her better as a cop instead of a CSI...I also heard she wanted to do her own show but haven't heard or seen anything about that....but I would like to see her come back soon...

I know they've done a better job about keeping they're secret than GSR but still......Nick's over emotional...sometimes he speaks without thinking...he could easily do what Grissom did and tell everyone.....then it would just be GSR....and that would really be messed up....I don't know maybe its just me....but I don't like the idea of it being similar to GSR...no offence to anyone who ships GSR...and sorry if you found my comments offence...

11. MsCatherineBrown

Agreed. When the boys come out as a couple it should be way different GSR. Greg seems to be better at keeping his emotions in check then Nick. I feel part of that is that Greggo is way more open about stuff then Nick is. Nick seems to keep stuff bottled up inside and it overflows when its to much for him. I also don't like the idea that something awful has to happen for them to admit they are together. Cause after Grave Danger and FannySmackin it might be to much for me. I think most fans would say the same thing.

12. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I agree. They have both been through so much. I hope it is revealed in a fun quirky way (but not in a cheesy way).

How about if Catherine is in the locker room while Nick & Greg are undressing & she notices that Nick is wearing Marilyn Manson boxers & Greg is wearing Dallas Cowboy boxers. And she giggles as she walks passed saying she loves their boxers. When she is out of sight, Greg & Nick look at each other mortified and then Nick says I suppose our secreat is out, so do you want to swop?

LOL !! as you can see I am not a writer. but if anyone wants this plot bunny, go right ahead & use it

13. MsCatherineBrown

Agreed. So cute I love that idea. I do believe that here at the FORT. There have bin many comparisons of similar shirts the boys have bin wearing. Like I'm about to open the great shirt debate with two pics i found lurking in my picture folders while I was sorting. So I have no idea when they are form though.They seem very similar if not the same shirt. Need you guys input.

On Greggo
    On Nicky

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Greg's shirt looks black while Nick's shirt is brown.

Gee, its so quiet on The Fort, where is everyone.

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I know I've been really busy the last few week(s). So welcome to all new lovers and lovettes and welcome back Kassie, can't wait for more stories and videos!

Can't tell you how I missed our boys.

So, about the current discussions. I don't think that CSI can survive without Gil AND Cath, as much as I love Nick, I don't think that people will watch the show just for the left characters.

As for Nick and Greg getting official on the show, first of all, that will never happen 'cause TPTB are too scared. Then I agree with all of you, that it has to happen before Nick becomes Greg's superior 'cause otherwise it would be GSR all over. On the other hand since they're a gay couple any flirting would be cut to a minimum so it could work out. Am I contradicting myself here?

Anyway, I like your idea LoneWolf with the boxer shorts. I can totally see them blush and Greg would get that grin on his face and probably laugh his ass off. Well, that happens when you're in a hurry in the morning, you don't have time to look whether you wear your own underwear - can you really blame the boys :devil: :D

I think the shirts look pretty similar but that's nothing new, isn't it? Being together, the boys sometimes mix up their clothes ;)

And just for the fun of it:
    [​IMG]
    My ultimate favourite in proofing the boys love each other :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.