The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yes, being bi still does work. lol

I love that scene in "Viva Las Vegas" Greg obviously wants to join in...One of the lone season 5 moments cause of the team being split up.

I actually have my own Nuke site and I have all of the videos that my friend Andy uploads if you ever miss an episode. They're on tomorrow though!

*sighs*

Why can't all CBS shows have a cute gay couple....

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Nice new Avatar, twins, can't wait to get my own one. Only 28 posts to go!!

I was thinking about doing a timeline for their relationship during all the seasons but just thinking about it makes me weak in the knees (ok, maybe not the right choice of words here). It's gonna be one hell of a job and maybe I'll never finish (or start) but so just that I have something to start with:

1. When do you think they got together? - I think it was around S2, but then there are so many good theories for S3, I really can't make up my mind (but the eyesex in Felonious Monk was so intimate, so I'm going for S2)
    2. Are they together or just flirting? - Well, just answered that question and the next one too.
    3. Do they casually date (like friends with benefits)?

I love theories they make me happy and think and I can't get enough of them.

Oh, so I don't forget, if there's someone out there who can actually write (and I know for certain that a lot of people here do a great job :eek:), wouldn't it be nice to write an epic N/G novel, starting with S1 till now? Just my crazy head talking...

3. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I do not think Nick was ever bi. I think he was always gay but to deep in the closet to realise it until Greg showed him a way out. I stillhave no idea how to explain Kristi away (I think the writers made a big mistake putting her on the show). But I do believe that Nick & Greg were not dating before that incident even though they were flirting like crazy.

Yep, I agree with everyone... Greg is defiantly bi.

4. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Uh...did you guys see the George Eads quote from the USA TODAY WGA strike article?? Let's just say we may not want the strike to EVER end.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-11-13-actors-strike_N.htm

For eight years I've been working toward this point of being more of a presence on this show, and it's happening now — with a love interest. She's a social worker whose beauty radiates from within. But now this is all put on the shelf (until the strike ends).

Interestingly enough - that's very close to my Nick storyline from my other series where he falls in love with Carrie Blake because of her inner beauty. In my story she prosecutes sex offenders, especially going after ones who hurt children.

ETA Chapter 22 of The Day Before You is up!

5. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Maggs I read chapter 22 and my God you are killing me, woman! I feel so bad for Nick and was very happy he didn't start to panic. Greg is adorable, as always.

I was crushed when I read about it. But I know, like all the other Nick/? shippers out there, we fans will come up with some reason for this plotline and how it affects The Love. We did it with Greg talking on the phone to the mystery girl, right? I'm sure we can do it for this one, if and when it plays out. My Love heart may be down right now, but I have faith we can find an explanation for ourselves. I sound optimistic right? Right? *pleads*

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

First, your new chapter's up so yeah to that, second, WTF??

WTF??? I can't believe it! Hopefully the strike never ends! And what does it mean: beauty from within?? That's the worst spoiler I've heard in a while. He's getting involved with a FEMALE? Who's crazy idea was that?? I knew it, someday it had to happen but so soon? My day just got so much worse!

Off to something I can explain away. I think the Kristy incident happened because Nick's so far in the closet that he had to proof it to himself that he's straight. And as someone mentioned earlier, she came on to him and not the other way around. Poor Nicky was confused (about being in love with Greg) and she seduced him (I still get sick thinking about the love scene!). And he knew that it was wrong because he never was seen with another woman (and I don't want to hear about the blonde in Built to Kill, she's really hard to explain away!)

Oh, I don't feel so good right now! I'll just go and act as if I've never read that quote! Yes, that's what I'm going to do! :(

7. jay

jay Witness

I think we may be overreacting about the spoiler. If it happens, it happens. But remember all those other spoilers we've heard that we feared would destroy our ship? The line of Nick's where he says that he doesn't think people should date coworkers was followed by some VERY slashy Nick/Warrick stuff. There was another comment like that that was pretty slashy too. I forget which.

Whenever we think Nick will turn out straight, he always winds up gay again. Hmm...

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Omg your joking, that can not happen can it?

That would be the worst storyline ever.

Oh and Jay welcome aboard, yeah i know trust me i know. Cough i know... Cough...

9. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Quote? What quote? As far as I'm concerned George didn't say anything at all. Or, if he did, he went home to cry about it, because we all know how much subtext there is, and how much of it he and Eric have adlibed into the episodes. And how many people, between you Jay, and Maggs' husband who've said straight guys would never act that way around each other and other such stuff. Right. I've spoken. That's it. lol. I refuse to believe otherwise. heh, then I'll turn out to be wrong and I'll be the one going home in tears... but hey, at least there is the fanfic!

btw guys, love all the new icons! And thanks Elizabeth for emailing me!

I guess I should catch up a little bit. Twins, you can make a video with any Bryan Adams song you want, that guy is an awesome singer! Though I don't recall Heaven, the other one that was mentioned is definitely one of my favs!!!

Um, yeah, I think that's all I've got to say for now. I'm going to burry my nose back into my novel and if I can get up to my word count I might have time to read some awesome Nick and Greg fic to ease my slightly broken heart... ah, yes, that would totally make me feel better! lol.

Hope your month is going well! And of course, I can't wait to get back to fanfic in December!!!

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hmmmm

I think it's interesting that Eric was the one who said he wanted Greg to have a love interest but It seems they are giving it to Nick instead?

I would have preferred Greg to have this story line over Nick. It doesn't bother me that much, I just want the guys to work together so we can enjoy their obvious chemistry. Besides I have fan fic and my own fantasies to make me happy.

11. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Wojo, that's what I thought! I was like...wasn't Eric the one who wanted this storyline?

QOTU, have I told you lately how much I love you? Denial is a thing of beauty, isn't it? We'll always have subtext with our boys. We can find it! Where there is a will, there is a way!

ETA- Oh 100 posts! Yay me!

12. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

I felt bad about dropping the bomb :( so I came up with these for you...

Why would he spoil something that's actually going to happen? TPTB don't like that. So, it's obviously a red herring to make people even more surprised to find out about Nick and Greg.

That nice, sweet person full of inner beauty will be the one who gets Nick to finally realize the truth about himself.

The writers strike will take months to resolve and by then Jorja will be back and the focus will be GSR again making producers worry about too many personal stories going on at the same time...so they scrap their plans to give Nick a love interest other than the one who is already in the picture - Greg.

TPTB told GE that they would write him that story to pacify him while intending never to follow through. They knew the writers strike was imminent and that they could blame it for the story being cut. If you think about it, it actually fits with him stating in that same article quote that he's had meltdowns on the set. Honestly, the way I interpreted George's frustration in that quote is that he's worried they really will scrap the story arc because by the time the strike is over there won't be time to include it. It was probably meant to fill the romance void left by no GSR. And CM said the next romance would be labrats and hinted at, which happened with the Hodges/Wendy moment recently.

Had to edit it with spoiler tags because I forgot it could be viewed as a spoiler, though the more I think about it, I think it's not.

13. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

xDDD Are you serious? That's AWESOME. Although, you know, it could always be said as a 'she' for publicity right now...And made out to be a guy later on. And and and, maybe the chick's not even going to be a long time deal - we all remember what happened when Warrick tried to marry someone outside of work, right? Besides, like QOTU said, we've still got seven years of subtext, and I don't think it'd end if one of them ended up getting involved in a relationship... And maybe, like so many fics out there, that could be what tears it all apart? The chick would get upset that him and Greg knew each other so well, that they had so many intimate looks, that they spent so much time together.... Or maybe, if you're williing to go a little farther into awesomeness, Nick and Greg had previously dated, and they're still interested, just not while they're on the same shift because of what happened to Sara & Grissom... Or maybe, on a different note, they broke up after Sara flipped shifts... Sooo, in all honesty, I only see more awesome plotlines following this. Well, assuming that they handle it well. But, really - Even if it WASN'T for Greg, um, hello? Nick's character is ALREADY so gay - do they really think that a chick would work out for him? -gags- I can just see it; it'll be another Kristy plotline, won't it? -hugs self and thinks 'don't worry Tabby, you'll get through it'-

Ew. Kristy. -shudders- But, uh, based on all these new theories, I've got ANOTHER idea in my head - I'm not supposed to get these! I'm behind in everything as it is! -grumbles-

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

OMG, thank you so much Maggs and Suckerforasmile, you truly saved my goodnight sleep! I was so thrown off by that spoiler but if you put it like that. I loved all your ideas, Maggs, except the GSR one, but hey everythings better than a girlfriend. And I totally agree that Cath and Warrick should be the next couple (N/G will never happen - looks all gloomy), their chemistry is just great.

So I'm taking a deep breath and I'm glad that I have you guys to calm be down. I'm feeling so much better right now.

And even if he gets a girlfriend (shudder) he's so obviously gay it would never work out! :devil:

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I LOVE you all!!!!!! You cheer me up to no end.

What I don't get...Is WHY George would talk about it. That's very unprofessional. Especially since this is only a plot "outline" and there's no one to WRITE it. It still could never happen. Not saying it won't..not even to make you feel beter. Just logical thinking. And YEAH. Eric's the one that wants a love interest, not George. In fact, George is the one that DOESN'T want one. It just doesn't make sense.

Lastly, we can get over anything!

One last possibility *JEALOUS* Greg. lol

You guys are wonderful, and I love this community. I can't wait for all the good slashy moments that are coming before that spoiler! That'll be good! Right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.