The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Well, they screened "Lab Rats" here tonight, out of sequence, and I just have to say my opinion of many of the lab rats has changed. I really, really like Henry now. And Wendy. And I loved Archie's hat. They just reaffirmed for me that he and Greg are definitely friends.

I really wish they'd done a "Lab Rat" style episode back when Greg was in the lab. I mean, much as I love the "kiss my arse" comment to Hodges, imagine an episode with Greg, Bobby, Jacqui, Archie, Ronnie (original Ronnie) and Super Dave? In fact, imagine an episode with them and after Nick leaves from talking to Greg, Bobby and Jacqui shoot our favourite DNA tech knowing looks that leave him saying "what?" but give a secret smile when they look away. I honestly believe a classic lab rat story would have been funnier.

2. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Thanks for the screencaps. How could they possibly hide "The Love"?

Wojo, I agree CSI can only get better now that Sara is gone.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

happy birthday Twins (I sent you a special PM)

I thought the same thing when I saw Lab rats, I wished they would have done that when Greg was still in the lab. But back then the writers were a bit different in the way they did things. Remember when the show actually centered around the cases and the forensics instead of cheezy romance? OK I'm over my rant...it will end soon.

Too bad they chose to focus on a relationship with no chemistry instead of the one with the most.

*new avi* (in case you didn't know, we can have larger avi's now 120x120 but 20k or less) :)

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

In case you guys haven't noticed the cake by our screen name, we're 21 today! :D

Thanks for the Birthday wishes Wojo, Queen, and Seabird

My Lovely parents made us breakfast and brought out gifts. Guess what they got us? Guess? ..... Seasons 5 and 6 of CSI! They said they wanted to get us 4, but they couldn't find it. Awww! I can do the Season 6 episode guide now!

Speaking of such...sucker, how are you coming along? If you need help I have season 5 now! :D

We also got Red Wing shirts. :) Go Wings! He he he, they better win for our birthday tonight.

Well, we're watching "Rashomama", the best Nick/Greg episode of season 6! "Marriage is a public declaration of Love." And when Greg is sooo jealous that Nick got a number. :p

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hey ladies, I too just send a pm to you... Go read... i'VE finally updated my story...

Twins your so right, Greg is soo jealous, but bless him, he just brushes it off. Theres only one man for him and thats Greggie.

Wojo- Damn that icon is soo hot, it should come with a guidence raiting lol....

I agree with lonewolf how can they deny the love between Nick and Greg any longer?

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!! :D :D :D

What do you all think if Nick and Greg got married, what would the commitment ceremony would be like???

And what would their first dance be to what song???

*can't help but still smile :D :D :D thinking of the wedding chapel episode*

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well infact there is a place in Nevada that does do commitment ceromonies, i see them both standing there in suits both black, white shirts...

All their freinds and family are there, wearing smart clothes.

Their first dance - a song by Elton John.
    "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" - Will Smith (1998) or

"Dancing Queen" - ABBA (1977)

8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I can just see Greg putting on Big and Rich's "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" during the reception. Not sure Nick would be impressed by that.

Happy Birthday Twins!

Love the new avi, Wojo.

Think I've gotten through everything. I find it rather amusing season 4 is hard to find. We had the same problem in Australia for around 6 months. Now season 4 is everywhere. And I'm counting down til December 5 when season 6 is released here. I love the "public declairation of love". That's one of my top 10 favourite The Love moments.

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

Happy birthday Twins!!!!!!!!!! :D
    *hugs*

I think there are places gay people can get 'married' in Vegas, right? I think that's where my two friends got it done...

Yay! Rashomama is my favoritest episode ever. So much Love! Besides the parts where Sara totally pooped it...

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Oh that is soo funny, because i put that somewhere in my story... I cant remember which book it comes in, but i remember puttin something like that in... Greg hates Country, Nick would love it... They would argue about what to put on and dance to..

Somehow i cant see Warrick dancing to any country, only rap and reggae.

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Thanks again for the many birthday wishes!

Let's see, thank you Wojo, LoneWolfe, Seabird, Queen, Candy, love_fan, Loki, Clarrisani, and Stacy! You are my beautiful friends and I Love you all!

I'm enjoying owning seasons 1-3, 5 and 6! Go The Love! They have the best moments!

Hmm, I think I'll watch "Who Shot Sherlock?" when Natalie gets home. He he he, where Nick can't keep his hands off Greg. Or maybe "Grave Danger", that episode is great no matter what. :D

BTW-Clarrisani, watched "Out of Time" Ep 10 of Torchwood. Kinda boring, but eh. I can't wait for more!

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

"Out of Time" has a dangerous bore factor, but is nowhere near as bad as "Random Shoes". The best bit of "Out of Time" is actually on the offical Torchwood website, when Jack IMs Ianto about what happened. Slash on the offical website, gotta love it. *prods CBS*

I think Warrick would roll his eyes if they played country at the reception. I think "Save a Horse" is probably as far as Greg would go, simply because of what the song is about. Not sure what else they would play, though.

I have a feeling both the guys would go for a small wedding rather than a big one. Something tells me that their parents, particularly Greg's mother, would disagree though. I can just see Greg on the phone begging Papa Olaf to keep Mrs Sanders distracted so she won't take over. :p

13. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Of course I arrive and finally sign on after she thanks everyone for the birthday wishes lol. Happy Birthday Natalie and Nicole! Everyone else already got you awesome fic for your birthday. Will you just settle for my rare presence? :)

I don't know what Nick and Greg would dance to at their wedding. Dancing Queen just sounds so...well, as a not so better term...I don't wanna say it so I won't lol. But it is a good song.

I like the song Heaven by Bryan Adams. It's so beautiful!

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I like Bryan Adam's "I'll Be Right Here Waiting For You". In fact, anything by Bryan Adam's is great. Not sure if either of the guys would be a fan. It's so amusing trying to pick what would be played, given their conflicting taste in music. I can just see them arguing about it.

15. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Happy Birthday, Twins! I'm about to send you a PM, cuz I've made you a couple of things for your birthday. Yay for S5 and S6 DVDs! Go you two. :)

If Nick and Greg were to have a commitment ceremony, I think their song would be "[Everything I Do] I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams or "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.