The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Seabird- Thanks for that interesting info and awesome pics! Some of that I hadn't realized or knew! Yeah, the proof is mounting...really... lol

OTL and Twins- I'm glad Nick's going to talk to Greg. I hope things go well, but it's going to be hard to get Greg back I'm sure. He won't forgive easily. Ah, I love angst...a little too much sometimes, I think, but I can't help it.

Also, to update you on Live and Love, the Epilogue is written, I just have to edit it. So, I'm hoping to get it posted late tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the long wait guys!

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Aww ladies i so can't wait to read what happens next, I hope Nicky hasn't mest things up with Greg...

I just can't believe that he said that to Greg we all know the truth..

3. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Am I the only one who can't get onto WMTDB? I'm not too much in favor of seeing poor Nicky on a cold hard slab in the morgue looking scared because Al and Super Dave are throwing his guts around. And besides, I finally have an Epilogue to post! And I know you all want to read it. So, as soon as the site's back up, I'll post it. And no, it won't go up on ff.net either until WMTDB comes back. Sorry for the delay folks. But this chapter is well worth it, trust me! You'll love it! hehehe....

BTW... where is everyone?!?!

4. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Uh, wmtdb works...for me...D:

Heh, I...Have been...A nerd. x3 And I went shopping with my cousin after her orthodontist appointment, so...:]

But aww, I hope wmtdb works soon for you, QOTU! -wonders if after posting this it'll work out and she'll feel like an idiot for saying it-

:D

Haha, 200 posts! How come the second hundred is so much easier to achieve than the first?

5. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

WMTDB works for me too! *hugs* QOTU *shakes fist at the site for being mean to you *let her in or I kidnap Greg* i hope that works! :)

*sigh* what is everyone have planned to do since no CSI this thurs.??? :(

6. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

I had trouble at first too, but then I clicked on the WMTDB address link when it came up with the error page and I got to the site. You'll get it QOTU! I hope to see the epilogue soon!

And my God there is so much Nick/Greg angsty fic lately! What's up with the angst?! I need the romance!

*curls up in corner in a fetal position* No more angsty boys! No more angsty boys!

7. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Ha, The Office, then writing until 1, then QAF. -nods- Then hopefully the ep guide. :D

-groans- Why does CSI have to be...almost...publicity obsessed lately? Argh. Stupid...Rating...and whatnot. -twitch- I miss season two now. >_> I was looking for it today but everyone refuses to carry S2. -dies-

8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

My copy of the first season of QAF is finally on its way. Soon I shall have all the boy love I can take! Yay!

On an Australian website they were asking for any tv characters that we thought were gay, so I wrote in about Nick/Greg, and it ended up being posted. Still spreading The Love, lol.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

CSI is on Thursday but it's a re-run of last season's Ending Happy.
    I didn't notice Nick;s voice changes, I'll have to pay more attention to that. Although it is possible he has a cold or as others said could be due to quitting smoking.

This new story is sad, I wanted to smack Nick and hold Greg in my arms. I'm glad Nick is gonna talk to him though.

Shacky, so sorry to hear about WMTDB, I hope you and Matt get it fixed.

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

*sigh* Still having trouble... does the site hate me? I finally come out with something happy that's way way way overdue and it won't let me post. Figures...
    As for Thursday night, I'll probably be working on the wiki...

ok, went back to the site, and thank God, my browser remembered the log in page, so I was able to bypass poor dead Nick and log in. The site's still funky though, the top picture was repeated...weird.
    Anyway, I want you all to know, I'm about to cry...the Epilogue has been posted, and the story is over. It's done, and I'm sad. Time to move on to the next project, though I really don't want to. *sigh* I love Greg.

11. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Loveing the story guys sooo sweet :D

QOTU I know what you mean with WMTDB it would not let me in no matter how much I begged and pleaded and then when I finally did get in it completley confused me (I'm kinda dense) and was going 'where did the rest of it go' lucky that the fan fiction is still there though, at least theres that *phew*

I to have noticed that there is lots of angst recently but I have to admit I'm a sucker for the angst, I love it :p But I think its about getting the right mix of Angst and fluff.

Anyway toodles people I'm off on a trip to Auschwitz, should be ummm fun :confused: but highly informitive see you when I get back

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Queen- it is such a sad day, i've read your last chapter and i have reviewed. Awww sweetie its been an honour and a privalage (sp) in meeting you and knowing a few bits about you... Just dont be a stranger ok? I'm so gonna be reading it when its finished and done I've joined that site and shall be waiting with banted? breath......

Hay guys and girls, what is happening regarding the fire? I hope that everything will be ok if you have family or relatives in and around the fire. As long as people and their pets are ok, furniture can be replaced lifes can not....

donna.

13. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Swami- Yeah, I've just been going straight to the log in page, otherwise it won't work. And the top banner is still looking funky. Oh well.
    Candy- I got your review! Thank you! And don't worry. I'll hardly be a stranger. I just won't be writing for Nicky and Greggo during the month, unless a really nasty plot bunny bites me. I've got a ton of new ideas for December though, so don't worry.
    Also, during the month I'll be missing the chats after the show because I won't be able to watch the show until later in the night. Once Wrimo's done, then all will go back to normal.
    okie, well, I'm off. ttyl!

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was on WMTDB and it doesn't look too bad to me. It's a real shame that so much was lost though.
    About the CA fires:
    I haven't heard anything about the actors wellbeing although I did hear that production on CSI has shut down because the actors (or anyone else) could not get to the studio due to the fires.

Iam currently writing a new fic, my first role-play story. Of course it will be rated NC-17, I hope to have it done this weekwnd and sent to my beta.

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Tonight's rpg of the "Case of the Crisis of the Heart" begins!!!

Greg after crying til he didnt have anything left in him got up to go take a shower. Afterwords, he changed into pj pants and a comfortable tee. He then headed back towards the couch to see if there was anything good on tv. He needed to get his mind off everything that happened today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.