The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick could only gape at Greg.

"I didn't do anything!" he yelled, "Whatever happened in there wasn't my fault. I don't know why you're blaming me. If you really loved like you said you did. You would yell at me over something you don't even understand without talking to me first!!!"

Greg with tears still streaming down his face stands there in shock. OMG you do think tha what we have is a joke! Even if you didnt say anything to Cath, it doesnt make a differnce. I'm a joke to you. I gave myself to you and it was all just... just a joke. You know how hard that was but I TRUSTED YOU! *starts to shake* Just leave Nicky. I... I cant even look at you right now. *covers his hands with his face and starts to cry*

Nick sighs.

"I don't think what we have is a joke. It's just that...you know I don't love you. I mean, I do care about you, but...I don't think I'm taking this relationship as seriously as you. Which means I don't think we're on the same page in this relationship. I don't know what to do. I don't think we should fight too hard about something we haven't had for too long."

He tries to touch Greg's shoulder, but Greg pulls away.

D: Guuuuuyysss, I'll kidnap Greggo if I have to. Keep him nice and warm and happy and I'll even give him a Nick voodoo doll if I have to so he can stab Nicky for being...Well, Nicky.

-twitches-

ANGST! Arrgh, angst. Angst that worries me, too. D: But...I'm pretty sure...that Greg's in good hands.

Should I be thinking otherwise?

Argh, I have interrupted the flow yet again! Tabby apologizes and feels very bad.

awwwww dont worry sucker!!! You know I'm protective of Greggo!!!! He'll be ok. I'll take the voodeoo doll for him! :)
-----
Dont touch me, Nicholas. Maybe your right. Maybe we shouldnt fight for whatever this is to you. Maybe I should have never cared so much in the first place. But dont you worry. I'll save you the job of saying this,"We are done Nick. We are NO more!" Then Greg pushes past Nick and runs out of the diner and drives away in his car.

I know all is bad, but Tabby and no one else should worry about our boys!

Nick leaned against the door and closed his eyes. He wondered why it hurt so much.

He eventually left the bathroom and went back to the table. It didn't look like him or Greg left anything behind except some half-eaten breakfasts.

"Hey guys," Nick spoke sadly, "I think Greg went home for today...He wasn't feeling well."

"What's going on?" Grissom asked worried.

"Nothing...It's just that, you guys might not have to worry about our relationship anymore." They all stared at him in silence. "I'll see you all at work."

That's it for tonight!!!!!! More will come tomorrow!

I forgot to say, I LOVED the manips! And I hope you have fun on Holloween Zodiac! :lol:

Oh my godness me, what has happened to our two heroes? Have i missed something here?? They broke up, saddle up girls I got some texan butt to kick ( hehehe i've always wanted to say that yay me!)

What did you do? Poor Greg! And yes, Nicky can sometimes be really insensitive. Hope you're going to fix it or I get a heartattack next time.

Sorry about WMTDB, shacky, that really sucks. But as you've said the most important thing is to keep the fanfiction save. I still shudder when I think about loosing what I've saved on my laptop. That would be "the end of the world" at least for a month. To collect all the stories and some I don't even know where I have them from. But I digress. I wish you all the luck and knowledge you need to fix the problem! :)

So no new episode this week :(? We have Happenstance over here.

OTL- Where's that boiling water you're always talking about? I think it's time Nicky recieves some of it! I swear to god I'll kill him if he continues to hurt Greg! I know you say not to worry, but I can't help it! I'm very protective of my Greggo!

Also, want to say thanks for all the reviews for Dying To Please! They're awesome...and there won't be a sequel to it, but I did come up with an original idea for a novel out of it...so if I decide I can write two novels next month...maybe I'll write it. WE'll see. But thanks guys!

Wow. They're outed big time. I love that Grissom told Sara and Warrick told Catherine - they just can't help themselves. And the angst! God I love it. Can't wait to see the next installement.

candygirl1uk said:
I think its over to suckerforasmile, or twins, or only, or wojo, or maybe even my fellow Greg and Eric fan Queen...

Nobody loves me... :(

He he he. You all are liking the angst.

What are you talking about Clarrisani! We all adore you! Come on, I haven't missed an episode of "Tourchwood" yet because of you. (Although, I don't the context of Candy's quote to know what you're talking about).

Don't worry, "The Case of the Crisis of the Heart" (we should shorten that title when we just talk about it, especially since we can't change the title for a while. Hmmm...maybe just "Crisis" or "Crisis of the Heart" or CCH?) will continue today or tonight. Sometime, I promise. :p

Clarrisani said:
Wow. They're outed big time. I love that Grissom told Sara and Warrick told Catherine - they just can't help themselves. And the angst! God I love it. Can't wait to see the next installement.

candygirl1uk said:
I think its over to suckerforasmile, or twins, or only, or wojo, or maybe even my fellow Greg and Eric fan Queen...

Nobody loves me... :(

Awwww sweetie, thats not true, we all love's ya, its just that i couldnt spell your name lol...

After all we are distant cousins, you being in Australia and me in good old England.... :D

Have you read the big news yet? If your fans of Harry Potter you might be interested that dear old Dumbledore is/ was gay. Yep, even children books have gay characters now and CBS is to afraid to show anything like it in a prime time show. How weird is that? Here's an article if you're interested:
About Dumbledore

So I'm off watching a nice Nick-Greg episode from S2, just don't know which one yet.

Btw, is it just me or did Nick look all red-eyed and tired in Fannysmackin'? Either it was intended that he looked like he cried his eyes out over Greg or George had a cold. Seriously look at some pictures, his eyes were all puffy and red.

love_fan said:
Have you read the big news yet? If your fans of Harry Potter you might be interested that dear old Dumbledore is/ was gay. Yep, even children books have gay characters now and CBS is to afraid to show anything like it in a prime time show. How weird is that? Here's an article if you're interested:
About Dumbledore

So I'm off watching a nice Nick-Greg episode from S2, just don't know which one yet.

Btw, is it just me or did Nick look all red-eyed and tired in Fannysmackin'? Either it was intended that he looked like he cried his eyes out over Greg or George had a cold. Seriously look at some pictures, his eyes were all puffy and red.

LOL yep and bugs bunny and the purple one from the teletubbies are gay as well... Hmm wheres the pansexuals thats what i want to know?....

Talk about Nick, have you seen the newer episodes something is just not right with him anymore... or for now at least... His voice... Has changed. It used to be higher but with a twang? Now its deeper and like he lost his accent....

Please dont tell me that the TPB have asked George to talk straight? Not that i'm refering that he isnt straight.... I'm not saying anything about his sexual identity, but as Nicky his voice has changed its at a different tone...

I am not crazy, i maybe weird but im telling ya all the truth... His voice has changed.... Maybe giving up the smokes has made his voice box change?

Nope, haven't seen any episode since Post Mortem yet so I can't really say anything about that.

Ok, changed my mind, after rewatching some clips from A La Cart I totally agree, can't say anything about later episodes but his voice sounds really deeper. It used to be higher. Maybe TBTP finally caught up with the subtext but not in a good way for us!

I still don't understand what they are afraid of? But then that's just me, I just don't get any kind of discrimination. Live and let live!

Wait a second! Bugs Bunny, when did that happen?? How do you know? Or is it just a suspicion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back