The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well the same article that mentioned the harry potter character also mentioned other childrens characters... A friend told me this morning.....

Ah praise be at least someone else has noticed his pithc has changed. WHAT is up or down with that? If the PTB are changing their minds making Nicky all hetro, its soo crazy.

Its about time that a mainstreame evening character on American tv other than in a comedy is gay bisexual trans gender...........

2. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

I don't think Nick's changes have anything to do with his sexuality. I think he's being set up to take a lead role while Grissom is preoccupied with his bees. He's recovered from GD and is becoming stronger and more focused when in the work role.

I think his softer side was completely intact when he was waiting outside of Wendy's office for his results. His lurking had NOTHING to do with wanting to hang with Wendy and everything to do with getting the results quickly because the case was very important to him. I think Wendy knows how important kid cases are to Nick and she's helping him out because she feels for him and his issues. Romantically I think she's attracted to Hodges.

He's channeling himself into his work while Greg is relieving his anxiety with the Old Vegas book. They're both coping mechanisms for the stress they're under and from their traumas.

On a side note - I posted another chapter of The Day Before You with Nick and Dad scenes and Greg and Dad scenes. It's called Fathers and Sons.

3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

well I havent noticed the change in his voice but I believe you if you heard it. It could be since he quit smoking!

And to QOTU and others~ I will not let Greg get hurt, so no kidnapping him!!!! You all know I'm protective of Greggo. And the angst had to come out. It really did.

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Love your comment, Maggs. And thanks for the head-ups.

I think it's very interesting what George Eads has said about the romance on the show:

"As long as we stay away from making it just too slick and too cool and too kinda, you know "get the girl" , as long as we play against type and continue to do that, I'll be happy".

http://www.csifiles.com/news/011105_03.shtml

So, he's not interested in "getting the girl" and likes to "play against type", hmmm... :devil:. Now,we just need that TPTB listen to George.

I think if TPTB wanted to make Nick look straight, they would have give a girlfriend looong time ago. And they wouldn't have given us more than sevenyears of subtext for no reason. :D

And they wouldn't make Nick sound like a closeted gay in Hard Evidence, the new computer game. When he finds a book of matches he says something like: "hmmm....a book of matches from a gay bar, a very high class one...or so I've heard". Also, in the previous game, Nick finds a pair of lacy women's underware and says: "I wonder if these will fit me".

In "Double Dealer", Nick says about Greg:

"I don't renege on a man who controls so much of my destiny"

What more the writers have told us about Nick?

That he's an ass man. No doubt about that. :lol:

[​IMG]

He's scared of boobies:

[​IMG]

because he likes (touching) flat chests:

[​IMG]

They have also told us that Nick has a "pretty radiant feminine energy". And he didn't seem bothered by the comment at all:

[​IMG]

What I mean is the writers have been dropping all these hints along many years for a reason... ;)

5. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

My sister told me about that and I was like 'What?! No way. That's so cool!' :lol: Totally awesome to have such a universally popular character to be out like that. Hopefully it'll inspire a certain network to have certain CSIs come out as well. :D

Yay, Maggs! I'm going to read Ch.19 right now!

seabird~ You don't need to convince us, we already know Nick's gay. No doubt about it. At least, no doubt in my mind. But awesome post, you rock for putting that all out there. And I think you're 100% right about all of it. Love the quote from Georgieboy. Told ya'll... HE LOVES US! :)

Be back later

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Well, if you put it like that ... I'm just so easily panicked about stuff. I'm a real pessimisst.

Thanks for the reminder of our boys, Seabird, loved the pics and how you connected them.

I know that Nick's up for promotion but that still doesn't explain why his voice is deeper. And yes, your right about the boys trying to cope with the job in different ways.

7. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Hehehe, thanks, seabird, the photos totally made today awesome!

Maggs, I printed out ch. 19, hehe, my back hurts like crazy so I can't really read it at the computer, but I'll leave a review later tonight!

Ah, I heard about Dumbledore from one of my friends, she was so excited, but why shouldn't she be? That entire thing was just amazing, maybe it'll give a good kick in the pants to TPTB.

You know, I didn't notice any difference in his voice, but I don't really pay that much attention to people's voices...>_> Maybe I should be? Meh. Maybe it was written for GE to speak like that, but for a reason other than because they want to make him "heterosexual." Maybe they're going for something along the job getting him down, you know...?

Anyway, I'm going to go read and see what I can do for writing! :D Well, in the next half hour, anyway. Hugs all around!

8. only_true_love

To start off tonight's "Case of the Crisis of the Heart" Greg is at home after ending it with Nick and storming out of the diner!...

:(*sitting in the fetal postion and rocking back and forth on the couch crying* :( Why did I beleive he cared. I should have never *sniff* told him how I felt. We'll never be friends again. God why did I have to be so stupid!

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Love your theories Seabird. 100% correct!!!!

Nick went into the bathroom and went straight to the sink. He splashed cold water on his face and took a deep breath.

He had been working for almost two hours in the lab to try and get Greg off his mind but nothing was working. Was there a chance that he was in love with him.

Right when he was about to leave the bathroom, Warrick walked in and gave him a worried look.

10. only_true_love

Hey man can we talk. *Nick nods* I know everyone seemed confused about what happened at the diner, but Greg isnt really sick is he? *Nick shakes his head* I know I shouldnt butt in but I gotta say this. I have a feeling that I'm partially responsible. I told Cath about the 2 of you. I slipped and I'm sorry. I dont even know if this has anything to do with why Greg isnt here but he looked so sad when he left the diner. You do too man. ugh. I wish i was better at this. Just know this, I have never seen you so happy since you two started dating each other. And if there is a small chance to work it out, take it. I never looked at Tina the way the two of you look at each other. I'm going to stop now before I sound like a fool. You're probably better off talking to Cath. *sigh*

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick closed his eyes hard.

"I was happy," Nick barely whispered. He felt his eyes fill with tears, but controlled them from falling down his face. "Oh god, what can I do?"

"Go see Greg," Warrick told him simply.

Nick nodded. He knew what he needed to do. He left the bathroom and headed to Grissom's office.

12. only_true_love

Grissom looking up from his paper work sees nick standing in the doorway. "Come on in Nick and have a seat. *pauses and takes off his glaases* I want ot appoligize if things are going badly between you and Greg. And dont look to surpised Nick, I do actually pay attention to what happens around here. Plus I could see Greg's eyes were red and puffy. Whatever happened or what was said in the bathroom, talk to him. The whole team supports you. The both of you. I know Cath knows and you ought to know so does Sara. *sigh* You obviously care about him Nick. Dont let the fear get to you. I never seen you so happy since you two started dating. *sigh* I'm never really good at this. Maybe if you talk to Cath she can help you out. Just know I still stand by what I have promised."

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick smiled.

"Apparently everyone could tell how I felt about Greg before I even knew."

Grissom smiled.

"So...I can go talk to Greg now?"

Grissom nodded.

Nick smiled widely and headed straight to the locker to room to grab his things. On the way out, he ran into Catherine.

Catherine apologized for spilling the secret, and breaking them up. Nick explained he was going to see Greg and Catherine agreed it was a good idea. He gave her a quick hug and head to see his Greggo.

That's it for tonight. Stay tuned for tomorrow's installment!

14. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

:] I retract my voodoo doll proposition, assuming I don't need to give one to Nick later on. o_O For Greg possibly being an ass. Or...I'm gonna shut up now.

x3 twins, I saw your avatar and thought it said 'naked.' Irrelevant, but it made me giggle.

Going to do the ep guide! Right now! Or soon. lol, I procrastinate a lot...Okay, it'll be sometime within the next hour! :D

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thank god, Nicky realized how he felt about Greg! I started to get worried. I hope the boys will make up soon but it bit of drama is nice too as long as it ends well.

Ah, my brain is fried form grading tests. Need my CSI fix. Maybe Felonius Monk? That look always makes me feel extremely good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.