The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick got into his car and leaned his head on the steering wheel. He just didn't think that going to Greg's apartment begging for forgiveness would be enough.

When he started the car, the radio came on.

"...And that was to Karen from Dave," The DJ spoke through the speakers, "If you have a dedication you would like to send out, call now..."

Nick's eyes shot open and he grabbed his cell phone.

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Still flipping through the channels Greg couldnt find anything that seemed interresting enough. Just as he was about to get up to search through his DVD collection the phone was ringing. He walked over to the phone and saw it was Nick calling. Greg wasnt in the mood to talk right now. Heading back over towards his dvd collection he heard the voice mail pick up and Nick speaking.

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

"Um...Hey Greggo," He could hear Nick almost crying, "I really don't know what to say...or how to say it. I'm sorry, for one. Also, in no way was our relationship a joke to me. I'm just...I wasn't ready for something so...so serious. But the moment you walked out on me, I regretted everything. So, um...just turn our favorite station. You know, the only one we could listen to together. I hope you can forgive me..."

Nick hung up the phone and turned up the station to listen to his request. The DJ began to speak.

"This next song is from 'Lucky #6' to his 'Lucky #7' and he hopes that you can forgive him..."

4. only_true_love

As soon as he heard Nick saying to turn to "their" fav. station he spun back around and turned on the radio (and to their station) which was sitting on the coffee table in front of his couch. Hearing the DJ saying,"This next song is from 'Lucky #6' to his 'Lucky #7' and he hopes that you can forgive him..." he couldnt help but smile at the nicknames Nick had used.

Sitting on the couch again he heard Goo Goo Dolls "Let Love In" play. As he listened to the song, a series of emotions played through him.

----
    Goo Goo Dolls "Let Love In"
    the lyrics http://lyrics.com/url.php?link=http://googoodolls.freeoda.com/text/letlovein/2.html

and if you want to listen to the song actual song (on my page) and go towards the bottom of the list of music!

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick didn't want to assume that Greg automatically forgave him just because he requested a little song. But he knew that Greg was a big softie, and this would get to him.

He sighed when he pulled into a parking spot at Greg's apartment.

Sighing again, he stepped out of the car and headed to the building.

As soon as he got to Greg's door, it took all of his will to knock on it.

If only Greg answered....

6. only_true_love

Well ladies, do you think Greg will answer the door??? Should he??? Tune in tommorrow/later today for the next installment of the "Case of the Crisis of the Heart"!!!!:)

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I was getting really worried here, but Nick handled it really well. Hope Greg can forgive him but first he should make him "pay".

WMTDB works for me, ok the picture is a bit funky but I thought that was intended? Hope the site will be up soon with all the goodies.

Just one more day than I have a whole week to read and review all the stories. I finally will find out about Live and Love and I definitely will start with your books, too, Maggs, if they're only half as good as you one-shot (and those are just amazing) I'm in for long nights! Can't wait!!!

8. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey guys I know its been a long time since I posted. I have been so busy and very sick. When I come back on there is aways so much to read. I love it but I cant always catch up. Have I missed anything importent. How is the new seaseon going? is it true they are doing a cross over episoded with "With out a trace".....

thanks guys

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hi NickyandGreggo, hope you're feeling better soon! ;)

I haven't seen any of the new episodes yet, but I know that Nick and Greg worked together in episode 2 A La Cart and had a few very good scenes too. Unfortunately I haven't got any pics to post here. As for the rest of S8 I think there hasn't been any or at least not much interaction. :(

Maggs, I just saved Where You Are on my computer. It's about 370 pages! Girl, when am I supposed to read all that?? Wow, I've never read anything that long (in fanfiction). I'll have to print it out, I couldn't read that in front of the computer. I'm really excited now!

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hi NickyandGreggo,there are several screencaps of A LA Cart on this thread posted by myself and others, unfortunately I can't tell you what page they are on but if you want to take the time to go back a few pages you will find them. They are worth the effort!

The CSI/Without a Trace episodes air on Nov 8th, so yes that's true. Hope you,re feeling better.

11. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

NickyandGreggo- Yes, it is true! On November 11th I believe they are doing a two hour crossover episode with Without A Trace.

OTL and Twins- I'm so glad Nick is coming to his senses, but I agree with love_fan that Greg needs to make him pay, big time!!!

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hi NickyandGreggo! I hope you're feeling better!

I'm glad you guys are liking the story. Today I will posting another deleted scene! :D

This time it will be very, very romantic.

Episode 8x06 "Who and What" - the Without a Trace cross-over, 2 hours special - will air Novemer 8th.

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'm actually not a fan of Without a Trace mainly because I never really watched it. The crossover will probably involve Griss, Sara and Catherine. I don't see any chance for either of the boys. Wow, that's pretty pessismistic! Maybe because I looked at the episode guide of the Wiki and it said no N/G in Happenstance? Well, they still be in it, so ...

Looking forward to a bit of romance, twins, I'm just so into fluff!

14. only_true_love

Well I'm glad to see all the support for Greggo in the rpg. He greatly appreciates it! :) As for making Nicky pay, I cant make any promises but Greg will keep it in mind.

In this crossover does anyone know if our boys will get to work together?

NickyandGreggo~ hope you feel better!

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hay ladies, I can't wait untill the new offerins are done, also that chapter lol... Should be interesting to read, I'm waiting impatiently for that!

Cross over, hmmm i have no idea how that will pan out, but I hope the storylines are gonna get better, so far thought season 8 has been dull... Apart from our boys, that is.

I mean compare season 7 and 8, whilst they did a mass murderer etc for the whole of season 7, it just feels that season 8 is lacking something.... Hmm drama? I dont know what... Maybe I too am being old cynical. Season 6 was a lot better than what we have got so far from season 8.

Ok season seven highlights was Lab rats, Fannysmackin ( and not because i wanted to see Greg get beaten up, just more air time)

Most of that season has been GSR'ed to the max. I mean its funny that at the end of season 7 it was like oooh no sara and gil Ohhh relationship not good ( from the pespecitive of the other CSI's) However since the epic ' lets rescue Sara' their relationship hasn't really been touched upon.

But you know what ladies and gents although she is leaving, I have a theory, and if anyone wishes to know that message me and I shall share with you all my theories.

Ok i lie, it has been mentioned a few times but come on if that was say Nick and Greg who got it together there would most certainly be angry words from people. ITs like everyone knows, but no one is saying a word. IF that had happened in real life, I can gaurantee that the GSR relationship would be the talk of the coffee pots and lunch time chatter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.