The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. I didn't even notice Nicky's hair in the ep! But I hated Greg's shaved sides look, though I'd take that over the stache any day! lol.

btw, Twins, OTL, I love Brass for sticking up for the boys! Ah, the story is going along quite well and I can't wait for more! I can't wait to see what Gil's gonna say! hehehe.

Last night we were talking about drug fics... if you want a really good angsty one check out "Best of Me" by Twenty3 (who also has other good stuff) on ff.net.
As for Greg or Nick/Ecklie... check out "No Title" by OEgirl on ff.net. Sadly, it's an unfinished fic from awhile ago, and I'm really hoping she updates it soon. Very angsty, Greggo making a horrible deal for his man...

But onto happier thoughts! Maggs, that was me too, who'd mentioned the wiki cause you're an amazing writer and we'd love to have you there! Creating your own page on the wiki and getting an account is easy enough, but I can still create one for you and post your work on it, if you'd rather do that. Just head over to the wiki and check out the rules page first so you know exactly what we're looking for, if you don't know already. lol, I wouldn't have mentioned the wiki if I'd known Candy had already done so, but hey, it just goes to prove how much we love your work! Otherwise, if you've got any other questions about the wiki, you can ask either Candy or I as we're the two heading up the project.

As for bugs... I Can deal with spiders. I could probably even deal with a Tarrantula but bees, no way, at all. Not even if I know it's innocent and won't hurt me. I just don't like them.

And...Wojo, I love the icons! They're perfect! hehehe.

And an update on Live and Love... I'm half way done with chapter 15 and should (with all hope) get it done, edited, and posted to ff.net and WMTDB by the end of the weekend. There will even be a shout-out to a few people from comments I've received so look for those, they might not be obvious, and there won't be many, maybe two or three.
I understand what you mean Sucker about your story coming to a close. Live and Love is almost over, only a chapter and a half to go, and I don't want it to end! It's my fanfic baby! lol. I'll miss it to be sure. But I've got other great ideas bubbling in my head so at least things won't be completely quiet once this story's over.

QOTU said:
Last night we were talking about drug fics... if you want a really good angsty one check out "Best of Me" by Twenty3 (who also has other good stuff) on ff.net.

I'm coming here in the middle of this I know, but a great fic, and I mean absolutely wonderful, is "Nerd Gone Wild" by Just1tearforme, it's still a WIP, but she's been writing it for two years now, and has about 18 chapters, and is simply amazing look at what drugs can do to a person and how far you can go, I cannot rec it highly enough...

OK, I found Magg's site, but which one should I read, I found "Book 1 'Where Are You'", and Book 2 "The Day Before You", are those what everyone is talking about??? I want to know, I need title people, where should I start..

Kelly

I agree, Nerd gone wild is an awesome fic. But it hasn't been updated in a while. But I recommend it too. It's very intense and angsty.

shacky20 said:
QOTU said:

I'm coming here in the middle of this I know, but a great fic, and I mean absolutely wonderful, is "Nerd Gone Wild" by Just1tearforme, it's still a WIP, but she's been writing it for two years now, and has about 18 chapters, and is simply amazing look at what drugs can do to a person and how far you can go, I cannot rec it highly enough...

OK, I found Magg's site, but which one should I read, I found "Book 1 'Where Are You'", and Book 2 "The Day Before You", are those what everyone is talking about??? I want to know, I need title people, where should I start..

Kelly

Hi there hun! yes indeed these books are the one and only. You must read from chapter one all the way through to the end. Its perfect. Serious, on the par with Fathers first, and Quees's till death us do part.

You know ladies and gents its when I read great fanfiction- i have soo much faith in our boys. The time consuming task it takes to write a story long ones at that, sould be prasied, for some fanfiction stories are FAR better than some established autors making thousands of dollas or pounds per book. :eek:

Shacky- Yes those are the two! "Where You Are" goes first and then "The Day Before You" is the WIP.
And I will definitely check out "Nerd Gone Wild" cause it sounds really good!

Candy- I'm not sure I deserve that much praise... Maggs is THE most amazing fanfic writer... you sure my stuff stacks up to hers? *Bows head in shock* Wow...thanks!
You guys all make me feel so good with your wonderful comments!

QOTU said:
Shacky- Yes those are the two! "Where You Are" goes first and then "The Day Before You" is the WIP.
And I will definitely check out "Nerd Gone Wild" cause it sounds really good!

candygirl1uk and QOTU thanks, I will definitley read those. I love long in depth fics, and it's been so long. I've been reading for almost three years now, and we've had our great writers, Caroline Crane, Geekwriter, Serenity, Catlovers2x, and it will be so wonderful to add another "great" author to that. We have many many good writers, but that something special is hard to find, trust me, I've tried... So, I need to read the books first, great. I would definitley love to host these at my site, I can set it all up, we just need to work on the space issue, my webmaster (0creativity aka Matt) will hopefully get a chance to work through the server this weekend, and I'll look into buying more space, but like i said, my little boy is very sick, we've been on break this week, and I'll probably have to miss work Monday and Tuesday, and it's been awhile since I've really sunk my teeth into a fic. I just love Catlover2x's series "Greg Sanders, Private Dick", but I would love to read something current..... Thanks for the heads up......

Kelly

You guys are being WAY too generous with the praise LOL and I'm feeling the pressure now! I hope you enjoy this next chapter, it's up on FF.net, but it's M, so I can't put the link here. It won't be up on my site for an hour or so, but it's the same version.

I actually love that Rascal Flatts album Zodiac - There are 2 or 3 more songs on there that could be story titles LOL

Nice to meet you Shacky! Hope your kiddo feels better! I hope you enjoy Where YOu Are and I'll check out WMTDB again and see what I'm doing wrong and ask questions if I can't figure it out.

Maggs

*hugs* to Shacky and hopes Jacob gets better soon!!!!

WOjo~ love the icons!!!! hehehe Our boys look so yummy!!!!

Well there will be a continuation of "Go To the Bug Man" tonight. Any guesses on what Grissom will say to our boys??? And I'm glad your liking Brass's reaction/concern! :)

Wow, ladies, my Lovely ladies, always so busy while we're at work! :D

I'm going to have to save those "A La Cart" screencaps so I can make avatars and banners for you all, but I LOVE yours Wojo! :) You all know I Love making things for you all.

I really need to start reading fan fiction. And typing. I mean really. This is kind of pathetic. I have no idea what you all are talking about.

I wonder what Grissom's going to say....

hehehehehehe

Yes, Twins you need to read and take a break and maybe work on Fear of Your Shadow!!!! After you thake a break!!! hehehe

Must chat with you about our other boys on IM!!!! hehehe

Ok, my Lovelies! Tonight's installment of "Go To The Bug Man" is beginning, so sit back and enjoy! :D

Recap: Brass told Grissom of his suspicions of Nick and Greg. Grissom pondered and after he saw Nick and Greg walk through the hall he decided it was time to talk to him.

Grissom took a deep breath, "Actually I need to ask the both of you about something, and I'm having difficulty how to ask it. I guess the best way is to be direct, so...it seems like you two have grown closer recently. Is there something you need to tell me about that?"

What will Greggo say?

Greg immediately looks over at Nick quickly and then back at Grissom. Well, um well you know that Nick and I are good friends and lately well... There have been some changes....

At this point Greg looks over at Nick nervously. He knew they'd have ot tell Grissom and felt it wouldnt be all that hard but it was!

Will Nick be just as nervous as Greg???? hehehehe :p

"What changes?" Grissom asked calmly. Sensing the nervousness, he knew that Bras was probably right about them.

"Ok, don't be mad, but Greg and I are kind of seeing each other. And I know Ecklie reamed you and Sara for dating, but this sort of just happened. I don't want you to be mad at us."

Nick looked sternly at Grissom. Hoping he would understand.

Yeah. Please dont be mad. We promise to be professionals and not let it effect our work. Greg then bites down his lipand nervously at Grissom then at Nick and then at the floor.

Grissom looked at both Nick and Greg. He knew what they were probably feeling and he knew how to help.

"I'm not mad. I'm actually really happy that you found each other. Love is so hard to find these days. I just hope this won't affect your work. Because if I promise to help you keep this secret form Ecklie, I need you to promise me that the moment Brass caught you in won't be happening again in the middle of a case."

Nick looked at Grissom in sheer disbelief, "Yes, yes, I swear. Thank you Grissom."

Will Greg be as thrilled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back