The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
After setting the other box of evidence, Greg walked over behind Nick. Putting his arms around his waist he leaned in and said, "You're the one who is sexy."

What will Nicky do??? How far will this go??? hehehehehehe

"That's harassment," Nick joked.

He grabbed onto Greg's hands that were his waist, and pulled him closer from behind. He led Greg's hands lower on his waist, and soon his fingers were touching Nick's belt buckle.

Greg suddenly spins Nick around and kisses him passionately!

Greg knows he shoulkdnt be doing this. He had as well as Nick promised Grissom that they'd be professionals, but Nicky looked so hot in his black tight fitting jeans andssnug fitting t-shirt. *droooools* That was a little bit me and a little bit of Greg!!! lol Hopefully they wont get caught. Or will they????? hehehehe

Nick kissed back passionately and gripped onto Greg's hair.

They made out for a few good minutes, just exploring each other and enjoying the forbidden experience.

Little did they know, Conrad Ecklie was on his way to meet with them, and ask about their case. Grissom was heading to the lab as well, walking from an opposite direction.

Sorry we had to end it right there! Maintenance and all.

OMFG! Clarrisani, thanks a LOT. I just watched "Countrycide" and now I'm traumatized for LIFE! :p

Hay twins, hmmm so what is the suprise that you're done for me and Queen???

LOL.

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I'm now rewatching season 5. Where Greggie has his final proviciancy, where he wee's in the toilets of the club.....

Ok did you clock when Nick turned up late to meet Sara?, Greg also turned up late- as he stumblest through the door of the club nearly scaring Brass and Gil?

Did anyone notice as well, that when Nick and Sara are talking to the reverant in his alien outfit, he asks them both if they were married?.....

Sara outrightly said "no". End of. However did you see Nick how he said "no,no no" how he used his facial expressions and all that?. Good, and you know what? I never realised lol... When i first saw it maybe i thought he was too much of a ladies man, a born again batchelor to EVER settle down.

Now of course its cause of Greg. Plus Nick cringes when the priest said something like "She's gonna' get you"

I thought Nick was about to say- "he,"

*snigger* Sorry Twins. Should have told you that the Torchwood episode "Countrycide" was pure horror/thriller. Gory to the last. And, ironically, my favourite episode of the series, lol.

Speaking of Torchwood....

"That's harassment," Nick joked.

Gee, wonder where that came from, lol. Loving this. Keep it up, my friends!

So many post!

Hope the boys stop before Ecklie or Grissom catch them! But knowing our boys ... :D

Finally read the post ep from Maggs, and girl, you should write all day and never stop! As soon as I've more time I am so gonna read your books. I wish that would be right now.

As for Nick and Sara in that S5 episode, I noticed that too, like Nick could even think of marrying Sara or any other woman. And both were late ... naughty thoughts are coming my way. You know at the beginning, I never read the NC17 stories, I just couldn't, I even skipped the parts and stories. But then I started and now I have a lot of dirty thoughts!

I remember the first time I found WMTDB (shacky, you made my life complete in that moment) I used to read them online, then I started to save them on my laptop and now I have cataloged (spelling? or is catalogized?) all stories, put them in files and everything. I thought about printing them out but there are so many!

A great writer is mickeylover, her story Fourteen Days is amazing.

Now I stop my rambling. Must go away for two days :( no reading posts or fanfiction :( how bad is that and what about the Bug Man?? :(

Oh and twins love your new avatar (I keep up with ATWT thanks to youtube, nice storyline)

Candy & Queen, like I would EVER tell you the surprise before I give it to you! :p

Clarrisani I did enjoy the episode. I'm actually enjoying the show very much. :D

love_fan we are going to miss you! *hugs* Have fun and be safe! I'm glad you're liking "Go To The Bug Man"! I hope it'll be easy for you to catch up on when you get back. Just remember where you left off. Glad you like the avatar. I'm just experimenting with all the Nuke ones I made.

Ok, I promised that I'd work on fanfiction all around today! And I'm sure going to try! I'll keep you all posted! :D

Love Fan- Don't worry, Live and Love will only have 16 chapters so it's almost done. I can't wait to hear what you think, so be sure to let me know! And of course we'll miss you! Have fun! And take some fanfic with you! Anything to keep The Love going...

Maggs- Thanks for the update! You know I'll be reading the longer version! And congrats on winning, you deserve it with that amazing story!

Twins- A SURPRISE?!?! For Candy ... and ... me?!?! Wow... can't wait to see it!!! And... about the Bugman... how could you leave it like that?!?!?!?! lol. Can't wait to find out what happens, I don't want them to have to switch shifts like gsr.

Candy- you know, I never noticed that about that ep. Next time I catch it on Spike, I'll have to remember that and look for it.

Just so you all know, Chapter 15 of Live and Love is almost complete. I'm working on the ending right now as we speak! It will be up later today! So, do check it out. Also, for those who left interesting comments on the last chapter I left shout-outs to you through out the piece. But my inspiration from your comments may be well hiden.
The epilogue comes out next and believe me, it'll blow you away! I started to cry yesterday when I came up with the idea for it because it's so beautiful and amazing... oooohhhh, can't wait to share it with you all... back to the writing. ttyl.

Finally, I got your story, well Book 1 printed off Maggs, only 283 pages, I cannot wait to get into this. I know I've never read a CSI fic this long, one complete fic, and one that involves a little of everyone will be great, I mean i love my boys more than anything, but seeing everyone else and getting their feelings and reactions makes it seems more real, easier to picture in your mind.....

OQTC, where can I find your fic, do you go by a different pen name, It's it at WMTDB???? I would love to read that one also....

Twins, I hate to beg, but can I have a surprise too???? I would love a banner for here, something that moves, but with "What Makes the Dessert so Beautiful", it's been such a hellish week here, and it would make my day...... I know I'm sad and pathetic, and still haven't gotten my vid started, but now that Jacob is on the mend, hopefully I'll get to it soon...

Kelly

Hay shacky20- im glad that your son is on the mend.

Yeah i've not read a story or an arch that long before, but it is good to read. I just want more... Sometimes reading a one page story just doesn't fill the gap you know???

But then its quality not quantity. But if you have quality and quantity, then anyone is onto a winner.

Ahhh QOTU is known as Queenoftheuniverse.

Queen wow i've just read and posted ya comments on your new chapter. Dude, it just keeps on getting better...

Before i start my final arch of my trilology (sp?) series, i might start another story.... Any suggestions boys and girls???

Two chapters of Growing up and falling apart are up, if anyone wishes to read them....

Ah i love fanfiction.

Shacky, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to make you a gif banner! :D No problem.

Ok, I finally added my piece of crap drabble to WMTDB and the DMOTL wiki (sorry, I never have a positive spin on my work). So, that's done. Off to do more.

Twins- You don't know what you're talking about! That was a great piece! And in a few moments I'm going to go post a review to it!

Shacky- Yup, QOTU is short for QueenOfTheUniverse(which I would be if this site allowed such a long name) and my story is near the top of the list on the recently updated page of WMTDB! Oh, I feel honored that you want to read it! lol, I'm still in shock that so many people want to read it and have!

As for the last chapter... it will require a little bit of research, but not for anything that you're thinking of. And you might be wondering why have another chapter the way this one ended? But, how do you KNOW everything's going to turn out alright? Hmmmm? lol, off to do research and hopefully this chapter will be up a lot faster than the last!

twins1729 said:
Shacky, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to make you a gif banner! :D No problem.

Thank you, you've made my day. It's been kind of a crappy week, between Jacob being so sick, and mommy is just beat, I'm supposed to go back to work tomorrow, but I will staying home with Jacob at least until Wednesday, but I don't get paid, and now I feel guilty since he's better, but they don't want him to relapse since he was so sice, and that long of a fever really takes it's toll on a body, especially a child, and then I'd feel worse for getting him sick again, so guily all around.

Then there's the site, I'm so been neglecting it, and I need to buy more space, and keep up with it better, but I'm just not smart enough to get into all that without screwing something up, and I miss writing, having time to write, I so enjoyed it, so I pretty new boys banner would totally make my week...... I started the new fic, I just need to punch it and bind it now....

and thank you, I should of known that was Queen, see I'm slipping.... And does any have any rec's for my rec post, I'd love to add more, it's been awhile, but am always looking for input....

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back