The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, being that I'm an idiot, I COMPLETELY forgot about Torchwood last Saturday, which meant I missed Cyberwoman. >_> Then it reran sometime in the week, after I watched it online, and I felt like an idiot for being up early in the morning and watching an episode I could just watch a little later...-sigh- Thank God I remembered last night!

Ohohoho. Hey, even if it was CPR, we'd still take it. Awkward moments would still come after. There'd be something. :p -sigh- Pretty images in mind...

Love the pics and although I haven't seen the episode it looks a lot like they are together!

suckerforasmile, read your two stories (David Hodges and DD) yesterday and just adored them, can't wait for the next chapters. They're so funny and cute and I can really see Hodges doing something like that. :D

And yeah to a kiss!! Wouldn't that make my day, ok probably more like my year. I'd scream so loud you could hear me around the world! :devil:

Ah, just watched those clips from ericszmanda web! What a great episode! The looks and Greg didn't even pretend he ran after that kid he just let his man do the running! If that's not proof enough! :D
I'm happy now for the next few days, thanks to the wonders of the Internet

I Love all those pics of Nick staring! They are just fantastic! :D

If Nick and Greg ever were to kiss, I think it would be a moment of sheer passion and lust. Like either can't take it anymore and they just grab each other and kiss passionately!

Clarrisani yes, as suckerforasmile said, it was on last week! :D This week was the one with "fairies". It said "Tourchwood" is the biggest hit in BBC America's history!

candygirl1uk said:

Shacky20- When are you going to be writting new stories about our lovely boys?? Regarding the site going down, for me it seems to be prior to new episodes going out.. Maybe people are hungry for stories?

Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to check it out, we can look at our stats on the server, even every hour of any day to see when their our spikes in hits and should be able to tell from there......

Writing again, I still do when something strikes, and believe me, a lot of things struck me Thursday night, especially Nick obviously needing to get Greg into shape better since he wanted Nick to run after that guy, and Greg definitely needs to be punished for keeping such secrets from him, many many ways, I mean not telling him about Gris and Sara when he knew.....Hum, the plot bunnies are hopping... and I am off this week......

But I messed up my back, more so than the usual stuff with everything I have, I literally couldn't walk last night, today isn't much better, so my butt is planted to my couch right now....and candygirl1uk, I'm trying to pm you, but it says your box is full, I have a question about "seeding", before I toss my laptop out the window....

Kelly

I don't think Greg really knew about Grissom & Sara (even typing their names makes me cringe) I think he was just messing with him, teasing him. Greg likes to make an impression.

Well, I do think Greg was suspicious, but he definitely didn't know. And Sara definitely didn't tell him.

Especially that episode where Grissom yelled at Greg for having the radio on (yes, I can't remember which episode). Sara said she was the one that turned it on, and Grissom gave her this weird look. Greg was extremely aware that something was going on.

Cath, Warrick and Nick never had any kind of scene like that with Grissom and Sara.

That's how I think Greg kind of knew.

Yeah I remember that, it was the episode Burnout.The one with the missing boys and the child molester. A typical example of Grissom's favoritism for one CSI (Sara) over another. It ticked me off, if Greg isn't allowed to play loud music then no one should be allowed to.

Ah Burn Out, I will see this one this Thursday but I've seen a clip with this scene before and I thought it was pretty rude of Grissom to talk to Greg like that. He never had a "real" problem with it while Greg was still in the lab. Plus, of course, that he favours Sara and he should have been nicer to Greg considering what he just went through!

LOL that is true Wojo, and maybe thats why Grissom will be called over regarding his personal relationship with Sara...

Remember an episode though, Warrick and Sara was working on a car, that the driver was shot in.. The witness thougth that a rogue cop shot him???

Well in the garage, i swear that they was playing really loud music, and Warrick said something to Sara like "Lets get to it?"

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am.

Yeah Twins i remember that scene, yeah Grissom did give Sara a really weird look, which come on made Greg think. He probably didn't tell anyone just kept his hunch to himself..

Probably was very glad when Sara and Grissom finally did come out, althought secretly thinking it was his and Nick's turn....

candygirl1uk said:

Remember an episode though, Warrick and Sara was working on a car, that the driver was shot in.. The witness thougth that a rogue cop shot him???

Well in the garage, i swear that they was playing really loud music, and Warrick said something to Sara like "Lets get to it?"

I do believe that eppy was "Friends of Lovers", where Nick and Gris were doing the kid and the gypsum where he killed his friend, Cath was doing the Eddie rape case, and War and Sara were butting heads with Brass over the guy who they thought was shot by the police..... The "Librarian" still has it, kind of...

Kelly

Maybe now that Grissom and Sara are out in the open, they'll work together less (before episode 7, at least). I don't think they're allowed to...or maybe it's just because he's her supervisor.

Still, I hope we get some more cases with Nick and Greg, and Catherine and Warrick.

Can't Grissom ever NOT be in an episode again. We need another "Gum Drops" but with less Sara and Warrick. :p

Hmmmm.... CPR... that got a mention between the boys in my second Moment Challenge fic... lol... but yeah, that would be nice to see, long as the "kissee" doesn't die, and it turns into something more right after... yeah

And speaking of A La Cart pics... #5 is my fav too! I put that one and the one of them running on the Defining Moments wiki on my page to separate stories, now that there's three. The one with Nick staring I named "Eyes Glued to Greg" and the other one "Running After Suspect", ironically, seemed to fit best after "Falling" that fic that mentions CPR. lol...

Speaking of the wiki, I added my latest one shot to it: "Passing The Ship Torch". And I want to say, for those who have already read it, I changed the last word, so you might want to go back and give it a quick reread. I garuntee you'll love it, especially if you're true Love fans. I think it makes the ending so much better, and will make fans much happier!

And, Live and Love chapter 14 has been written, so expect it to be posted either late tonight or tomorrow once it's edited! This is the big chapter where all the action starts! Woot! Can't wait to post it, must go start editing!

Ah yeah Queen i've added a few picture to the definiingmomentsofthelove.

Finally my first chapter of my new story Ties that blind is up...Trying to do something different, so unsure how it wil pan out...

Hmmm i think i might have to watch a la cart again, just the nick and greg moments... Boy that would be like 4 times allready lol...

I watched it one last time last night. Then deleted it off of my DVR. One of these days I'll get season 4-7, and then 8 when it's over and comes out. lol I'm sure all of our favorite episodes will air again eventually.

Nicole keeps up with on good Nick/Greg episodes airing for the week. For the upcoming episodes page on the Wiki.

Should she start posting them here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back