The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have four (Including the one I haven't uploaded).

I mean, not only do I want to make more for Nick/Greg, but CSI in general, I have a good idea for a Brass video (I told you about it Loki), but Red Power Ranger Tribute, Ranger Slash, one about Justin (the dorky kid Ranger, it'll be a hoot!) and plenty of others. I have an Operation Overdrive trailer I made on youtube, I was the first to use the theme song, so I was proud of that. But that's the only video I have besides The Love. Except for Loki's birthday present.

Okay, I'm done again. lol

Shacky, I'm uploading your banners later. Loki, working on my video.

I'm also working on some clips for the Top 10 ten.

Later!!

Dear Gods, I haven't been away for more than what,6 hours, and look how many posts there have been! *is shocked* As far as N/G songs go, I have always liked NSYNC's God Must Have Spent only because it is totally sappy and I like sappy music.

*Goes back to watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban*

I only have four (Including the one I haven't uploaded).

lol *hides her 30+ vids*

looks like you have a lot on your plate Twins, lol, no need to hurry on the video. I may need your help around voting time though, if you dont mind :D

Kassie said:
Dear Gods, I haven't been away for more than what,6 hours, and look how many posts there have been! *is shocked*

*Goes back to watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban*

See I warned you what could happen if I get talkative again, sorry if I get that way, and Hey, I'm watching Harry Potter too, actually my son is, Goblet of Fire though, I have no clue what's going on.

Kelly

Hey, Seabird recomended omaetoy.net, but it only had one of the clips I needed out of four.

The lovely Loki sent me six, but I need three more!

Eye Sex - Felonius Monk
Ass Check - The Hunger Artist
Nick Can't Keep His Hands Off Greg - Who Shot Sherlock?

If anyone can send me any of the clips, I will love you forever! You can have my soul!

twins1729 said:
Hey, Seabird recomended omaetoy.net, but it only had one of the clips I needed out of four.

The lovely Loki sent me six, but I need three more!

Eye Sex - Felonius Monk
Ass Check - The Hunger Artist
Nick Can't Keep His Hands Off Greg - Who Shot Sherlock?

If anyone can send me any of the clips, I will love you forever! You can have my soul!

I should have all of those, just give me a few minutes to check

*Yeah, I do have all those clips, I'll email them to you through yousendit.. I think I have your email address still.

Kelly

*dances and hands Shacky her soul*

You can have it!

If I wasn't sick right now, I'd being jumping up and down.

twins1729 said:
*dances and hands Shacky her soul*

You can have it!

If I wasn't sick right now, I'd being jumping up and down.

OK, I lied, I need your email to send them through yousendit, mine is shacky36@hotmail.com and then I can send you the links and you can download them from there.

Kelly

*smiles*

I love you, no seriously...lol.

Nick and Greg thank you too! Their clips will be posted!!!!!

Oh, and I'm uploading your pics later (they're on my lap top). I have to unplug the internet off of the family computer and plug it into mine. What a pain, though it's worth it! Plus, I have to wait until the parent go to sleep....which is a bigger pain.

Ack! I am really, really, really behind here. Took me forever to catch up. Combine that with my 103 emails... fun. Can't wait to get my laptop and the internet at home. Been dying the see how Big Shots turned out.

Anyway... they just aired Post Mortem here and I loved the interaction between Nick and Greg when Nick was on the stand. Nick just went straight to Greg's defence when the jurors began making accusations. It was great.

And just as an aside, I've been watching some old episodes, and I don't believe anyone has mention 'Turn of the Screw' and Nick's "Nobody messes with their sex machine" while looking at Greg...

I mentioned that a while back (Turn of the Screw). I laughed for about 5 minutes. lol

Just like the "And if your not careful it leaves marks" in Room Service.

I can't wait until Spike rolls around to season 4 again.

Shacky, I emailed you :)

Okay :)

Hmm....what to do...

Post Mortem is on in 4 days. :) Wait, you all knew that.

Umm...Operation Overdrive is on tomorrow...Wait, you all don't care (he he, lol). No...wait...it isn't LMAO.

That one pic that was posted a while back (George and Eric) where they're stading really close, okay that describes about 100 different pictures, here I'll edit....

EDIT: Ala Seabird (which I thought)

party.jpg

Okay, so their heads are practically touching...I mean, what kind of [straight] men do that?

OK, all three sent, let me know if you get them ok, and if you ever need any other clips, let me know, I have a ton from making vids over the years... Plus I have all the dvd's and a ripping program so I can get any clip you need.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back