The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I'm totally up for a pool party! Just don't expect me to wear a bikini.... it's for your sake, not mine!

I haven't seen this week's episode yet *yearns* but thanks for posting those pics! Aawwww, I love catching Greg in those little wistful *God, I love him so much* moments! That little smirk is so adorable, I can't wait to see it in the episode!

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Sorry but when you're on TalkCSI, you need to adhere by the rules here. You can post links to videos if they are from CBS (whoiskeppler.com & CBS posted videos on YouTube) just not fan made videos.

It is perfectly fine to double post if it has been over 24 hours since your last post but you really need to edit if it hasn't.

3. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey guy's thanks so much for coming and posting about meat market. I missed it but BNL was awsome.

I just have one question how did the conversation come up with Nick asking Greg about the trial. Was it casual, or was it more I remember you telling me this morning about going to check in on how your trial is looking What did they say about it.

Thanks talk to you later guys.:)

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It went like this: they met in the hall, Greg had some info on the case to show Nick.

Nick said something like: "I thought your depisition was today."
    Greg said: "It's been postponed."

Then they continued taking about the evidence Greg found, simple, kinda casual. The pics I posted were from that conversation.(except the 1st pic)

5. NickGregxTheLove

NickGregxTheLove Witness

eek, I loved the episode. I was soooo happy. I'm about to go watch it again. It was sooo good.

I love that we actually got a scene with just the two of them, and Nick was all worried about him. =) It wasn't much, but it was definitely a step in teh right direction.

Has anyone seen the new Keppler videos?

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

We're getting closer.

I loved the way the guys were dressed last night though. There should be a twin day like they do at are school where you dress just like your friend and everything ;)

7. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Ha that is so funny eather they share the same cloths or there wardrob person got lazy. Im hopping for the first one, dose every one remember the green shirt and the hole King Baby and Greg aprently wearing Nick's leather jacket. And thanks Wojo for filling me.

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

OMFG! That’s like Lance and Reichen.

Back when everyone was still speculating that they were dating and they were wearing each other’s clothes. Guys (men) were responding to articles, saying that’s the gayest thing two men could do. “Straight men DO NOT share clothes.”

I so hope that CBS is doing on purpose.

*Does best Cartman impression*

Pleeeeaaaase! :D

Can anyone tell me the specific episodes? I’d like to see if for myself.

9. gregisamazing

gregisamazing Civilian

Hey, just thought I'd nip in and introduce myself to you guys. I'm over in the UK so as of yet I haven't seen Meet Market, but I have to say I can't wait to see it now... :D I'm a huge Nick/Greg shipper, some people may know me from my rare postings on lj and all that lot...

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

One episode is Pleging Mr Johnson - season 1. They both are wearing an ugly green shirt!

And welcome gregisamazing ,always nice to have more NIck & Greg shippers! Meet Market is a good start, first case the boys had together but they only have three scenes together and only one alone. But at this point I'll take what I can get, they were finally working together.

11. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey guy's, I was just thinking about a fanfic I read a while ago called court case. You can find it at WMTDB. Any way's I have been thinking that when Greg has his hearing and Nick go's back on the stand to defend Greg and suddenly the other lawyer bring's up there relationship, Nick look's at Greg and they share "the look" and he comferm's it. That is a dream of mine, and a awsome way for there relationship to out in the open.

12. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome ericisamazing! :D

This is not the only time they've worn the same clothes; remember Greg's jacket in "Let The Seller Beware" and I'm pretty sure that , in "Bodies in Motion", they were wearing almost identical t-shirts.

The ugly green shirt from "Pledging Mr Johnson":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Greg was probably in a hurry and had to wear Nicks clothes. Look at it, it's loose on Greg but it fits Nick perfectly ;)

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Ugh, the shirt Sara thought was ugly, lol. Alas, it is.

I love us. We are amazing when it comes to noticing things.

It was probably Greg's shirt in the first place. He's infamous for wearing ugly shirts. :)

I tried to ask if there were any N/G fans at tv.com and boy were they in a mood.

Someone said,"We don't like slash here, we don't see the evidence." And blah, blah, blah.

I'm sorry. We are fans. Even if nothing happens. We're prepared and we deal. Plus, I'm sorry if we see what you don't.

No offense to anyone that is, but the only couples that CSI is going to make happen is GSR and possibly Catherine/Warrick, though I can't remember how, why, or when. It probably has something to do with Warrick's marriage.

But Catherine/Grissom, Nick/Sara, Greg/Sara or any other het couple that's not GSR or Yo!Bling.

I know those fans see what they want to see and don't care and are prepared to see if it does or doesn't happen. Which it probably won't. Just like Nick/Greg.

I don't see the difference. Do you?

Yet the fans (tv.com) think they're high and mighty for liking het couples that are never going to happen, but bash slash couples? They're hipocrites.

15. gregisamazing

gregisamazing Civilian

I like Greg/Sara coupling as well. I've never ever got abused for my ships, except after a little bit of a rough and tumble over at CSI:guide when I mentioned my ship, that was not pretty.

And thanks for the welcomes guys, do you know how many posts I will need to send to get the rank of Coroner?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.