The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I love doing fanart. I'm currently working on another banner =)

So, who is sooo beyond excited for the case they're working on together in two days! eep, I'm sooo anxious!

Welcome, love your artwork. I am excited about this weeks episode too but also expecting to be disapointed...again.

I've gotten so excited about the prospect of our boys working together only to end up getting the rug pulled out from under me too many times. I've taken a I'll believe it when I see it attitude.

Yaaaa #14, any way's Wojo I completly agree with you. I will believe it when I see it. My sister and I cant see meat market becuase we are going to see Barenaked Laides. It was the only night we could get tickets. We are so excited to go but also disaponted. We cant tape it becuase we dont have a vcr. Maybe our friend can but who knows. So I am hoping after the episode you guy's will come on here and talk about it, and let us know what happend with our BOYS!!!!! as soon as I get home form the cosert I am going to come and log on.

Thanks, Wojo! I have fun making them. But I make mine bigger than they like on here? What do you think I should do about that? When I size it down, they kinda lose the effect =/

ohwell, I know what you mean. I've been disappointed a lot. But that video seems to show some promise?

and awesome, NickyandGreggo! I saw BNL in concert a couple years ago. Have fun! I'm sure there'll be lots of stuff on here to read once it's over. I hope so, at least :p

Jeez, I'm just hoping. You never know!

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!

Hey guys, I see we have some newbies in here. Welcome to the Nick/Greg thread. I thought I'd would steer everybody to the Shipper Central Rules. Please read them.

You can find them here .

Posts must contain at least 3 lines of on topic posting. I haven't been seeing much of that at all.

Also, twins1729, this is not acceptable. The same word over and over can be considered spamming.

Jeez, I'm just hoping. You never know!

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!

Sorry.

Although, I have been here a little while, so I do know some of he rules.

Just like on a PR board, I posted a petition and that was considered advertising? I just don't get some rules.

Alas, you have to obide.

Okay, I'm making my first video. I'll upload it on WMTDB when it's ready. :D

I hope you all like it.

Can't wait to see it, twins!

oh, and I have to say, I watched a lot of CSI tonight, on Spike, and it was a gooooood night for N/G shippers! I was very happy tonight =)

Every time I make a picture, I can't use it unless I upload it right to the sight.

If I try to use a link from my website, it always "Image supported by angelfire."

I might need to upgrade my membership, but I don't have the money.

Can anyone tell me if that's not the problem or if their's a good website where I can upload pictures, and pictures only?

Oh, and I'm like half-way done with my video!

I use photobucket as well, you can keep load of pics and videos and it's all free, although they do have upgrades too. I am still going to look forward to Thurs episode, lets hope we get some good interaction between our boys.

Guys, you really need to get back on topic, which I believe I mentioned just six posts up. Here it is again:

Hey guys, I see we have some newbies in here. Welcome to the Nick/Greg thread. I thought I'd would steer everybody to the Shipper Central Rules. Please read them.

You can find them here .

Posts must contain at least 3 lines of on topic posting. I haven't been seeing much of that at all.

It's time to pick a topic and start discussing it.

Welcome newbies! :D

It seems there are a lot of Nick/Greg shippers on media :)

From MSNBC.com:

"The sixth season finale left us with the suggestion that Sara (Jorja Fox) and Grissom (William Petersen) might finally resolve their alleged sexual tension. However, given that they have no chemistry-she comes off less as having the hots for Grissom than wanting to be the ultimate teacher's pet- split these two and hook up the pair of investigators we spent all last season waiting for: Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) and Warrick (Gary Dourdan)!. Failing that, we'll settle for Nick ( George Eads) and Greg ( Eric Szmanda)."

I don't care about the other pairings. I just want to say: GO NICK & GREG!!

MSNBC Fall TV Preview

Jeez, that's hillarious.

Settle...that's not settling to us! lol

I'm done with my video. It's my first, it's okay.

I'll get a link to where ever I post it first.

See you in a few! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back