The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree! The whole "public declaration of love" (or however he said it) thing from Nick was just .... wow...

ebonymist said:
I completely agree! The whole "public declaration of love" (or however he said it) thing from Nick was just .... wow...
yeah, and i like how he didnt say anything about it being between a man and a woman either. and also the way he said it while looking at greg, it was almost sad and longing. like he wished that they could get married.

I loved Sara's line about a wedding as nothing more than someone being "property exchanged between you and your husband", which she said to Nick. This line, of course, can be taken two ways. I like to take it literally, with Nick as the 'you', and Greg as the husband since the very next line was Nick's "public declaration of love" :p

Serenity said:
Squeeee! They are so gorgeous!

I have Rashomama to watch again, I taped it the other week but haven't had time to watch it again yet. I really love the scene outside the diner when Nick knows he's knee-deep in the s**t, he turns and looks to Greg for moral support. Sara is also behind him, his supervisor is beside him, but it's Greg he turns and looks at. It's so sweet.

You`re right, Serenity. It's Greg he turns and looks at ;)

rashomama1.jpg

rashomama.jpg

Sweet....

seabird said:
Serenity said:
Squeeee! They are so gorgeous!

I have Rashomama to watch again, I taped it the other week but haven't had time to watch it again yet. I really love the scene outside the diner when Nick knows he's knee-deep in the s**t, he turns and looks to Greg for moral support. Sara is also behind him, his supervisor is beside him, but it's Greg he turns and looks at. It's so sweet.

You`re right, Serenity. It's Greg he turns and looks at ;)

rashomama1.jpg

rashomama.jpg

Sweet....

Is he really looking at Greg there? it looks like he is looking on the right next to Greg. I havent seen the episode and maybe it you see it more on tv than on the photo.

Sorry, I couldn't find a better screencap but in that scene Nick turns at Greg and Greg...looks at him too ;)

I went through my screen caps and I found the moment the boys exchanged looks:

lookoflove.jpg

No doubt about it.

sigh so much can be told just by a some Eye contact =D hehe LOVE!!! haha thanx 4 all the pics/scren captures seabird and wojo hehe Rashomama brings back so many god, good memories =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back