The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musicluvr325: My Christmas fic is coming soon, so that will be one new fic...

heartagram69: LOL! And Nick's silently promising to buy him a new one.

YES!!!

Right after I posted that thought my friends list had about 3 new ones. I was a happy girl.

But I am looking forward to yours.

In "Overload", Nick confesses he was abused as a child by a babysitter. He's obsessed over his case because suspects that the victim, a young boy, was also abused. In this scene Greg says:

GREG: "Thirty swabs in six hours?. Not realistic, all right?. Even for me. But when it's important to Nick here, I push further".

overload1.jpg

Sweet...

Greg always goes that extra inch for Nick.....

So, it's almost Christmas! How do you think Nick and Greg are going to celebrate? And what sort of presents do you think they'll buy for eachother?

I think they'll snuggle in bed for a lot of the day, and then they'll get up and stay in their boxers and open their presents, then they'll go on speakerphone with their families.

Then more snuggling.

"goes that extra inch" more little devils pleaassee ;) --> :devil:

for crimbo? i think they'll prob be rather happy at home. and i have this image on nick in a santa hat. and greg.

did i mention that was ALL they were wearing? no? oh how RUDE of me ;)

Man the images I have going through my head right now! Thanks.
OK what would they do on Christmas...If they have a fireplace they can sit in front of it on a fake bear skin rug and sip hot cocoa. Then exchange their gifts, both from each other and from their families.
Then they'd make love on the rug in front of the fire.

Wow this thread is becoming way to old for my age...but i'm sort of a mature 14 year old :devil:

See we now have proof that subtext really does mean everything ;)

Hmmm....the boys opening their presents staying in their boxers :devil:....making love in front of the fireplace...*sigh*

Someone should write that fic ;)

618_1275.jpg

Looks like Nick is imaging the same thing!! He and Greg in front of the fire...Someone should write a fic like that.

Clarrisani said:
Nick is just so hugable in that pic, seabird. Which epi is that one from?

Yeah, he is so...sweet in that pic, right? :D but I don't know which episode is from. Anybody knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back