The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Holidays, hope you enjoy this manip I made of Nick & Greg as Santa and his Elf. I also posted this on the Photo Manipulation thread and my LJ.

santa-elf.jpg

HO HO HO

I love your Manips Wojo... I love all you Manips they're so good =D

ooo there's this Korean band called DBSK, and two members in it (Hero and U-know) remind me of N?G so much... probably cause' they have the touching and Look's, but sum-how they're more intamite like hugging, I wish they show us more intamite scenes between N/G but I doubt that will ever happen tho...

That is the same with 2 members of The Killers.

Brandon and Dave are always touching each other and when the verse came on "Dont you want to feel my bones on your bones" Dave started to knod his head. There is so much boy love between Nick and Greg :D

Are we going to make a wish list for the New Year?

I want boytouching! :D

bw_25.jpg

10702.jpg

Because we know ;) that Nick can't keep his hands off his Greggo!

:)

Boy touching is nice.
I wish to see at least one case where our boys actully work together...that would be a nice start to the new year. :)

* holds breath *

Boy touching is definately on my wish list. And maybe another "thanks doll" moment. I really need to go rewatch that episode.

csikicksurass said:
Yes we need more boy touching boylove!

Who do you want to see touch the other person? Nick touch Greg or Greg touch Nick?

Usually its Nick who touches Greg, but either one is fine with me. I just want them in the same room. (a bedroom would be nice)

How about we have Nick lying on a bed talking about the case he's been working, and then we cut to Greg walking out of the bathroom wearing a pink robe?

Anyway, I'm watching 'Chasing the bus' RIGHT NOW! Greg should be appearing any minute......

Ummmm, I think wearing nothing but a towel would be better(don't care what color, even if its pink).

The other sounds too much like some other couple I won't mention (for fear of puking)...

Loved Chasing the bus, Greg's first trip to the field.

seabird said:
Clarrisani said:
Nick is just so hugable in that pic, seabird. Which epi is that one from?

Yeah, he is so...sweet in that pic, right? :D but I don't know which episode is from. Anybody knows?

Its from The usual suspect. Just saw it on CBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back