The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Im open 24 hrs" - nice!

Thanks all, how did I know you'd all choose C? That's my choice too, but I think the ice cream just might melt away while Nick and Greg heat things up on the couch. :devil:

Serenity said:
csikicksurass said:

I was watcing a ep today from the fist season and i went crazy when Nick got those bug bits and then Greg told him what to put on it and Nic said "This comming from a guy who told me to put hemeroid cream on my acne" and Greg was like "It worked didn't it" :lol:

First anal swabs and then hemeroid cream, they just cant get butts out of their minds.

That scene about Nick's acne always makes me smile, because it's such an intimate thing to be talking about. I can just imagine the two of them standing at the bathroom mirror in their house, just before going to work, and Nick is groaning about his acne and squeezing the spots, and Greg just reaches into his drawer, pulls out a tube of hemeroid cream, hands it to Nick and winks. :D *sigh* Boyfriends.

Happy birthday aznxbabe!!

Yeah I think so too. But really what did the writer tought about when this comment came up?. How did Greg actually tell Nick to use the cream on his acne? and when?. It would be nice to know when they where discussing it. I guess nobody will know.

Serenity said:

That scene about Nick's acne always makes me smile, because it's such an intimate thing to be talking about. I can just imagine the two of them standing at the bathroom mirror in their house, just before going to work, and Nick is groaning about his acne and squeezing the spots, and Greg just reaches into his drawer, pulls out a tube of hemeroid cream, hands it to Nick and winks. :D *sigh* Boyfriends

That's a hot mental image!! :devil: If only....

Maybe on a CSI/Queer As Folk crossover.... ;)

I was watching 'After the show' tonight on SpikeTV and I loved how our boys stuck up for each other in this episode.

Greg says to Catherine: "I know Warrick's off and Sara's pissed, why not ask Nick to help?"

Then later Sara complains (as usual) about Catherine having Greg help her on what was once her & Nick's case. But instead of sharing in Sara's anger Nick says: "Well, the only way to learn is to get out in the field and if Greg helps find her, I'm ok with that."

Sticking up for each other, so cute. :D :D

hehe I loved that too, so cute =D I love that scene =D Love it how Nick is Ok with Greg working with Cathrine. as long as it's Greg right, Nick? haha

Yeah, those two scenes are very telling... :D

We should always have this pic posted on The Fort. It has everything: the eye sex...the flirting...the leaning...

The Love

s2_12.jpg

So...no Nick/Greg scenes tonight, right? :(

Probably not. Nick is working with Warrick (instead of Greg) and Greg is helping Grissom. But maybe they will pass in the hall and Nick will pull Greg into the supply closet....

Wojo said:
Probably not. Nick is working with Warrick (instead of Greg) and Greg is helping Grissom. But maybe they will pass in the hall and Nick will pull Greg into the supply closet....

Now that is a image in the ol' noggin!

So what's the verdict of Loco Motive? Did they have any interaction at all? My sister has a theory that they dangle promises of Nick/Greg working together in order to boost up the ratings, then shaft us. >>

sigh I hate that, =S I just hope they do what u requested in ur letter Wojo I think many people would really like it if Nick and Greg worked on a case together.

Told you. They rush around, spreading rumours of 'Nick and Greg will work together on such-and-such an episode' and all the fans go "yay! I will watch!" We watch, get extremly ticked off when it doesn't happen and complain. Then TPTB announce 'Nick and Greg will work together on such-and-such an episode' and we all go "yay!I will watch!" We watch, get extremly ticked off when it doesn't happen and complain...

Eventually, we realise the deal and start sending some really, really nasty hate mail. Maybe we should start a petition, because they definately have some rule stating our boys can't work a case alone together.

Clarrisani said:

they definately have some rule stating our boys can't work a case alone together.

Maybe Grissom is afraid they will contaminate the crime scene. In their own special way?? :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back