The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let you all know that the voting for the 'What makes the desert beautiful' fanfiction awards is now open. All information on how to vote can be found here at Shacky20's journal

Please come and show your support! There are so many wonderful authors nominated, so it should be exciting.

Thanks for the heads up, Serenity. Congrats to the nominees! . There are really wonderful stories :)

[SPOILER="Loco Motives" spoilers from YTDAW:]Two cases: Mrs Ivanova--dead , old Russian woman found in the kitchen. Nick, Greg and Sofia work in this case. Grissom works in the Mini-Crime- Scene-Killer case

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Loco Motives" spoiler from TV Guide:]Warrick is working in the dead Russian woman case.

[/SPOILER]

Wojo, I'm also sick of these episodes being changed at filming :mad: First, "Toe Tags", now Loco Motives"?...I hope I am wrong.

I wouldn't count on being wrong. Unfortunatly.

The promo clearly shows Greg with Grissom. So if Warrick is working the case where does that leave Nick?

Maybe he's working with Warrick.

We need more opportunities to see this:

Nick and Greg scene from "Anatomy Of A Lye"

"Who, me?"

anatomy2.jpg

"Yes, you"

CSI-S2-anatomy636.jpg

The look on Nick's face says it all ;)

they both loook like they know something no one else does (cept us :p )

its like they have their own little secret, you know how that is, like you drop innocuous hints around other people, that make sense to the other person, but not to anyone else. thats what it looks like here, the others would notice anything, but to nick n greg its somin really cute.

and then when they got home *BOOM* haha

im gonna post some pics to freshen up my comp screen :D or dirty it :devil:

eye sex

keeping an eye on the goods :D

greg's fave view of nicky

touchy feely :D

and just coz its a rather amusing silhouette :D

You know that last one is one of my favorite 'shadowing' there could ever be ;) they want to be caught for the excitment but keeping it a secret is just so much hawter.

That scene in feeling the heat makes me laugh. The editing of it is desperately trying to show that the interaction is between Greg and Sara (the flirting, the 'call me' etc) but good old Greg just can't keep his eyes off Nick while he's talking. So what we're left with is Greg flirting towards Nick, but Sara getting the reaction shots. I find that very amusing!!

Serenity said:
That scene in feeling the heat makes me laugh. The editing of it is desperately trying to show that the interaction is between Greg and Sara (the flirting, the 'call me' etc) but good old Greg just can't keep his eyes off Nick while he's talking. So what we're left with is Greg flirting towards Nick, but Sara getting the reaction shots. I find that very amusing!!

That's exactly what I think every time I watch it! :lol:. Sara, who's Sara?. Nick and Greg are totally into each other in this scene!

Also, someone mentioned this on another Nick/Greg board: is Greg doing the "I love you" sign to Nick in this scene?:

"I love you Nick"

;)

That is just too cool, I never noticed that either. Greg is being pretty sly about it so Sara won't notice...

Check out my new fic/Drabble: Anal Probe (rated pg-13) Inspired by South Park...

Read it here

Wojo, your fic reminds me of their first scene together on the show; they were talking about... anal swabs... :devil:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back