The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea Nicky's B-Day =D time from some celebration lol =D *throws confedii* lol haha funny it's my cuzins b-day to =D haha

hmm a present from Greg to Nick.... I think Greg would take somtime off and drive give him a romantic caldle light dinner, go to the amusment park or talk a midnight scroll on the beach then go star gazing =D then the morining after he would give himself to Nick :devil: hehe

amusement park? kinda like in turn of the screws? 'casue that would be pretty hot.

Nick and Greg on a rollercoaster...yummy.

Greg would blind fold him. 'casue that's the sorta thing he does and then he would take Nicky to the desert and watch the stars, then other things would happen...but i'm not alowed to say..:devil:

-x-liv

hehe yup the amusment parkk like the rides where it only sits two people hehe =D the rollercoster, farris wheel (haha it goes slow and sumtimes it stopps at the top so it gives them tons of time to do stuff.... haa i'm gunna leave it at there) lmao

hhee and the desert thing is not a really bad idea lol =D

Nick and Greg is what make the desert beautiful so i love the star idea. Maybe they watch it over a couple beers and when they get home they watch some tv together and well ;)

Greg would kidnap Nick, take him up to Canada, and give himself. Yeap, naked Greg on the bed with a ribbon. How could Nick resist? And then, the next morning, Greg should point out the fact they are in Canada and that gay marriage is legal there, so... ;)

Yeah, that's intresting. I wonder if gay marriage becomes legal here in the states, like Nevada would Nick and Greg take the plunge? Do you think Nick would want a public declaration of love (Like he said in Rashaomama) with Greg? Would they have a hugh wedding with friends and family, or elope and keep things light?

I'm thinking they'd elope somewhere, but have a tiny group of friends. for some reason i can't see them having parents there.
i'd like to see it in a little run down building. it'd be lovely.
would they have vows? if they did...i wonder what they'd be.

it'd be a nice wee romantic getaway after that. and of course full of things which must be CENSORED in here :devil:

Ooh, that reminds me of a question I wanted to ask. See, at work the other day I was doing the filing and one of the files was for someone called Nick Sanders :eek: So, if Nick and Greg were gonna get married, whose name (if either) would they take?

I've personally always thought if they got married they'd either keep their own names or Greg would take Nick's. I'm not sure why, but I can see Nick insisting that he's not changing his and I think Greg would be more willing to. Might just be me though.

Intresting question MyIronLung. I can see both of them keeping their respective surnames. Nick because he doesn't seem like to type to 100% advertise his private life, which I think sexuality and his partner would definitely include. Greg would keep his for as far as we know he is an only child, and therefor I could see wanting to hold on to his last name in order to keep the family name alive, so to speak. On the other hand, I can also see them taking a hyphenate so they keep their original surname but also acknowledge their partnership in a more obvious fashion.

Oh, good point. I always forget people can hyphenate names... I think you're right about Nick not wanting to advertise his private life, so I definitely can't see him taking Sanders.

If they did get together it'd be the end of the family name on both sides, since Nick's the only boy in his family and Greg's (presumable) on only child.

not true, Nick has an older brother. Nick's the baby.

but hyphenating names is pretty common. but i don't think either of them would do that.

-x-liv

So if they hyhenate their names, Greg's would be Sanders-Stokes, and Nick's would be Stokes-Sanders? Or do you think Nick would just be Stokes, and Greg's would be Sanders-Stokes. If they wanted to be equal, I think they both should use a hyhenated name.

Yes Canada they can come vistit me while they are there :p but i wouldn't want any 'stuff' going on in my house (Or at least in my parents house). They will have to save that stuff till later ;)

Would Nick even want a big birthday bash or would Greg just suprise him?

I think they would both use a hyphenate, that way one person isn't required to take the hyphenate over the other. Also, it helps cement that whole marriage is (theoretically) an equal partnership; and, with Nick being the considerate person he is I can't see him allowing Greg to take his last name without some reciprocity.

Personal opinion - they should hyphenate their names. Because as just1tearforme stated, it would really show that they were together, married.

It'd show people that they weren't afraid of what they were doing.

which they shouldn't be, cause it is uber cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back