Not open for further replies.
I wrote mine to:

Carol Mendelsohn, Executive Producer
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
CBS Productions
CBS Television City
7800 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036

My letter is peppered with subtle Nick/Greg hints!

It would be great if other people from this thread could also write to her. Remember to be respectful and to present your point in a mature manner. It will mean she's more likely to read the entire letter.

:) i like to think I was beign mature too.

Serenity do we need to use Air Mail? or do we just put it in a letter box and it'll get there eventually? Seeing as we're from the same part of the world :)

Oooh, nice plans guys.. I'll definitely get in on the CM writing. We can hope, right? I mean who DOESN'T see that "startling" chemistry? ;)

Do you think the writers know about us? i mean they always have little moments between them. Do you think the writers know what there writing like lines like "I thought we had a relationship"

that's so odd! i was thinking about that!

i was wondering do the writers ask george to look at eric the way he does? what were they thinking when they gave greg the line "I thought we had a relationship" and tell Eric to say it dead seriously.

One time, before I had watched the scene, people were mentioning it, and I could picture it as Greg teasing Nick. But it was the complete opposite! It shocked me, yet made me go crazy with happiness :lol:

I think the actors kind of know but it would be funnier if they had no idea and then when they finally realize that people like them together they can look back at that scene and think "Now why wouldn't they like us together" :lol:

ahh it took me a while. if you look closely though, it's only thin, you can see the black against the girl in the pink dress behind them.

honestly it's there ;)

hehe I love how George's and Eric's arms are always (well mostly) around each others waist in each picture =D hehe I *sqeee* out everythime I see one lol =D

hah yup agree so much hehe the chemistry between them is so ovious hehe they r so showing "we are in a relationship! and we're proud of it =D"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back