The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
curtainonfloor said:
*peeks into tent nervously*
Hey guys? You remember me? I've been MIA for a while cuz of family crisis sh*te, but now im back! Yay for Nick/Greg love!

Hey Curtainfloor, welcome to our Fort Tent, and of course we remember you, sqeeze on in, so how many people can we get in a tent?

Kelly

...So many dirty choices, so little time...

lol.

Maybe I've just seen the Director's Cut of Donnie Darko one too many times (as in once) but "Never Tear Us Apart" has always been fun for equal parts cheese, equal parts sap, and equal parts fun.

shacky20 said:
sofine said:

BTW my n/g story, which is being re-tooled for a particular purpose, will eventually need a beta to give it a once-over. any volunteers? i need as much help as i can get for this gig. of course i've had to change the names to protect the guilty, but it's still essentially the same story. as well, my deadline is june 23, so i need ass-kickers to - well - kick me in the ass because i have to script one chapter a week to get it done on time.

let me know at my lj, fragiledestiny, or pm me here. thanks so much!

Good, we got a rifle for shooting some moose. I brought the JD, oh and what else did I bring, I brought my featherbed, sorry can't sleep on the ground, and crap, I can't remember.

Anyway, I'll be happy to beta for you, I am the orginal, "Big Bad Poking Stick" wielder, so let me know what you need.

Kelly

um....actually it's elk that we'd be shooting...

and i'm quite handy with the bolt-action and i've got my firearms licence so.... everyone else hands off! and if anyone EVER does to me what jack did to ennis after he fired at the stag... you're gonna be in big trouble!

hey thanks kelly, once i've got this first couple of scenes hacked out, i'll send to you. appreciate it. (hopefully the poking stick won't be required)

I assumed I was wrong about that, wasn't sure. All right, we are locked and loaded now.

I won't get the stick out as you long as you keep the chapters coming. You said you may need a push or a nudge, you got the right person, just don't make me get out the old whip and crack it.

Kelly

Hey guys! *Squeezes into the tent and unrolls a sleeping bag*

Geez I take a little vacation and now there is all of this fic that I must catch up on! I think I'll be up all night. Not that that's a bad thing ;)

Hey guys! What's up? I'm new here, on this thread I mean, but yeah, I love Nick and Greg slash above all else... well, maybe not above the boys themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back