The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they are. they compliment each other. They are different personalities that attract each other,and that is what makes them perfect together.

i do agree with u wojo

the only reason why i ask is because i've been reading a few *blushes* threesome fics.

if Nick or Greg were bi, could they really be enough for each other?

OMG, I have so been missing out on a lot! A new fort already? I think I need to get on my computer more often now. *sigh* Damn school...

Sillie said:
Heh, not much to say about Nick's new hair, but I do have something else:

Don't talk, Just kiss

And Wojo, happy birthday! :3

WoW Sillie! I love it to bits!

And did anything interesting happen to Nick/Greg in the latest episode? I totally missed the first half hour of it, and the final half, I didn't see Greg at all. Did they have any interaction? I just have a nagging feeling that they did (since I always seem to end up missing episodes with scenes of them together), but I could be wrong...can anyone fill me in? Pretty please, with whip cream coated Nick and Greg on the top. :D

And did anything interesting happen to Nick/Greg in the latest episode?
As a matter of fact, they did. I'll put it under spoiler just in case. It's hardly a spoiler, but you never know what one might consider a spoiler:

Nick and Greg had a discussion about a picture of a rapper. He was forced into a bikini. Nick and Greg's speech there was pretty case-related, but body movements and looks - to me - suggested there was something going on between them.

Once again, their interaction is characterized by something kinky and sexual :lol:

I posted this in the previous thread but since you may have missed it...a pic from their scene together.

pop-tag12b.jpg

stripforensics said:
And did anything interesting happen to Nick/Greg in the latest episode?
As a matter of fact, they did. I'll put it under spoiler just in case. It's hardly a spoiler, but you never know what one might consider a spoiler:

Nick and Greg had a discussion about a picture of a rapper. He was forced into a bikini. Nick and Greg's speech there was pretty case-related, but body movements and looks - to me - suggested there was something going on between them.

Once again, their interaction is characterized by something kinky and sexual :lol:

Aw, bummer! I can't believe I missed that scene. So very sad now... :( I would've liked to see how the whole interaction went (just reading about it doesn't quite give it justice...*HeHeHe*).

So, "...their interaction is characterized by something kinky and sexual...", eh? *Paris Hilton voice* That's hott. *LoL* Me thinks they're all trying to tell us something? :D

Grr...now I have to wait for re-runs to see those two in action! Unless...anybody know where I might find some clips? *HeHeHe*

And Wojo, love that screencap! *LoL* Greg's gaze is very suggestive, isn't it? Hmm...theyaresohavingmajorhotkinkysex! :devil:

BluMisterie said:
Aw, bummer! I can't believe I missed that scene. So very sad now... :( I would've liked to see how the whole interaction went (just reading about it doesn't quite give it justice...*HeHeHe*).

But you can watch it now, it was just posted over at removed dowloadable clip link, just scroll all the way down, and it's "Greg shows Nick dollar video"

Kelly

Hey guys, we can't post links to dowloadable clips on the board anymore. The board owners are concerned about potential copyright infringement.

Oh wowie! I finally saw the clip. Now I can go to bed happy -squee-. *LoL* And the way Greg was looking at Nick nearing the end of the scene...ack! *dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back