The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
sofine said:
shacky20 said:
Do I need to get it out? Are you slacking?????? Don't make me do it, but I will, Oh I will.......

well i sent you my first bit, but you never responded. so i figured either (1) it sucked, (2) you were asleep, (3) it sucked.

I'm working on it, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, ;probably this afternoon. Tomorrow at the latest. Go ahead, spank me, I deserve it, but I made a "goodie" for everyone!

I was a "Greg" girl too, then I was like "Damn" Nick is hot uber hot, that voice, and then I decided, they are just like chocolate and peanut butter, they just go together.

Kelly

whoa, chocolate and peanut butter? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW lol.

nah, nick n greg are like... urm... yin and yang :D haha, or ahh...chocolate body sauce and whipped cream :devil: now THEY go together :D haha

Thanks Wojo for the picture and spoilers. And yeah, the guys always look like they're holding hands behind people's backs :D
And heartagram69 thanks for sharing your eye-candy too :D Yum!

OMG, i love coming to this thread its like a piece of heaven, refuge from all the uglyness. *sorry guys had a really bad 48hrs*

*shakes to clear head & looks & pics posted*
Damn, Greg might be HOT, but Greg&Nicky together is just HOTTER!!!!

LoneWolfe001 said:
OMG, i love coming to this thread its like a piece of heaven, refuge from all the uglyness. *sorry guys had a really bad 48hrs*

Sorry to hear that, hope you can find something around here to cheer you up, we have pics, and other's goodies, which can be found my LJ will hopefully cheer you up more. ;)

Kelly

Is there anyone in here who wrote "As the world falls down" ???
Alll I can say is OMG!! It was the first story that made me almost cry sooo beautiful and so perfect.
Whoever wrote that one should be a writer for life=)

Did Nick DIE?? Oh god dont say he died.
is the story done and he died?
Okay Iam crying right now, god I should not have read that one awww. :(
It was great but sure sad. he died.....?

Hey LoneWolfe001, you need to be careful about double posting, if you want to add anything else to your post I think you have about 24 hours to do so.

Some people also get a bit upset about talking about the real people behind the characters (I'm not one of them,) I have my own beliefs about the pair but have been reprimanded for airing them on this forum, so I try to stick to Nick and Greg rather than George and Eric.

the triple postings was a mistake on my part. i intended to edit the first post but clicked on reply instead of edit. its only when i submitted did i realise what happened (there is no option to delete the post). when i tried to edit the second post to add the poll, it did not give me an option to actually add a poll. i know that was long winded explanation, but i just wanted u guys to understand it was unintentional and i am embarresed.

as for the poll, i am one of the people who hate speculating about actor's personal lives. but i was bored and the thread was practically dead & I wanted to cause a little controversy to get people chatting. maybe in hindsight not a brilliant idea *hits head on desk*.

so in conclusion, if the poll upsets you do not fill it in. if u want to fill it in, go ahead.

I dont know your opinon on that one, please tell :lol:'

AND Iam talking here, but nobody answers my question can somebody please answer me now? feels like talking to a wall. You see me dont you?? :confused:

anyway did Nick die in " when the world falls down"
who wote that story ? and is there more to come?
:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back