The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessy, sorry, you edited your post after we'd already moved on so I didn't see what you'd added. I think there's still more to come with 'as the world falls down', although I don't think the author posts on here, (if I'm wrong please let me know)

So I'm not sure what's going to happen in the rest of the story, I'm waiting to hear the same as you!

Hi guys! You know what we need? We need a good Nick/Greg topic. My brain is fried at the moment. What could we talk about?

LoneWolfe001 said:
i have not read that particular fic. is it any good??

It's very good Wolfy! You should defintely read it.

Oooh, a new topic to discuss.... argh, I've got brain fog today.

OK, here's one: If gay marriage was made legal in Vegas, (say for this argument it was made legal and that Nick and Greg are in a serious relationship) would you like to see Nick and Greg get married on the show, or do you think that would completely spoil all the fun?

OK, I know that's lame, but brain fog. Urgh.

Hmmm... In a way, I'd like to see Nick and Greg get married, but I'm not sure I entirely trust the writers of the series. :lol: Usually, my favorite couples never get together onscreen, but in the rare instances that they have, I've often found it handled poorly.

If the writers could do it without A) making it overly melodramatic and B) not making Nick and Greg into stereotypes, I wouldn't mind it.

I don't think it would really spoil our fun. It would just change how we approached it. Imagine how many honeymoon fics would suddenly appear on the web! :lol:

i was going to say No with the whole marriage thing (cos married couples on TV are usually boring as well to watch), until Lament mentioned honeymoon fics *grins*. sorry i have smut on the brain.

FYI, the latest chapter of Sno is up on WMTDB :D :D

I guess I should answer my own question!

I'd like to see them get married, but perhaps as the show is winding down and coming to a natural end.

OK another question anyone?

Serenity said:
LoneWolfe001 said:
i have not read that particular fic. is it any good??

It's very good Wolfy! You should defintely read it.

Oooh, a new topic to discuss.... argh, I've got brain fog today.

OK, here's one: If gay marriage was made legal in Vegas, (say for this argument it was made legal and that Nick and Greg are in a serious relationship) would you like to see Nick and Greg get married on the show, or do you think that would completely spoil all the fun?

OK, I know that's lame, but brain fog. Urgh.

nope Its so much fun where they are now ( they could see each other some more tough) But I think it would spoil the fun, but hell yeah I would watch and I would be happy if they did marry.

okay i have a question:

despite the obvious chemistry betw Greg & Nick, do you think the age difference betw the 2 of them is too big ?

LoneWolfe001 said:
okay i have a question:

despite the obvious chemistry betw Greg & Nick, do you think the age difference betw the 2 of them is too big ?

maybe, I think its cute with Nick beeing older and all that, its kinda hot.
But I really dont know its hard to say.

By the way 2 more chapters are added to " world falls down" and GOD, whoever the writer is HOW can you do this to us???
Or to me? I am kinda dying here you know. Aww Iam so nervous whats about to happen ;)

LoneWolfe001 said:
okay i have a question:

what is the actual age difference?

Jessy said:
Is there anyone in here who wrote "As the world falls down" ???
Alll I can say is OMG!! It was the first story that made me almost cry sooo beautiful and so perfect.
Whoever wrote that one should be a writer for life=)

Did Nick DIE?? Oh god dont say he died.
is the story done and he died?
Okay Iam crying right now, god I should not have read that one awww. :(
It was great but sure sad. he died.....?

there is another chapter up on nickanfgreg.com
Go see & read...you will not be disapointed.

hey all check out these new pics of Eric, looks like he has cut his hair again:
http://www.esw.drenchedinpain.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=436

I don't think the age difference is that big, isn't George playing a few years younger than he actually is? So it's only about 6 years at a guess, nothing major.

Awwww, Eric's hair is nice but I liked it long.

GE's was born 3-1-1967, ES 7-14-1975 - age diffrence 9 yrs. I don't think it matters though. (Nick & Greg's bithdays may be different than the actors but only the date not the year)

I'm pretty sure Nick is a few years younger than George....

Eric's birthday is 24th July, I know because it's the same as my brother in law's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back