The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys! *gah* we're officially HARDCORE! love it. ;)

i can't believe our ship is like, in the public domain. hilarious! and amazing! and awesome!

*wonders what g & e think*

shacky: every time i see your icon i fall down.

curtainonfloor: is that you, polly? or does everyone from perth say "zomg"?

bacon pic: OH. MY. GREG. god, is that boy hot. i will never be able to eat bacon without thinking of that pic now...

okay back to work *grumble*

Serenity said:
Morning everyone!

Just to let you know I've written a silly, fluffy little ficlet as a present for dagdrommer who very kindly designed my new lj layout. It's combining a few of my great loves, Nick/Greg, poker and drinking games. It can be found at all the usual places.

I read that..It was so good!! Post more soon!
I'll check the icons right now..-goes and looks-

sofine said:

bacon pic: OH. MY. GREG. god, is that boy hot. i will never be able to eat bacon without thinking of that pic now...
Glad you liked it, I just had to post it! It is amazing that Greg can make something as simple as eating look so HOT!

yey gregi and nick fourm!! yey lol its the best pairing, am i right or am i right?

dragana said:
yey gregi and nick fourm!! yey lol its the best pairing, am i right or am i right?

Ofcourse! this is the best Pairing of all time! ;)
I usually dont dislike pairings but I cant stand sara/ Nick pairing, uh. Well I cant stand anything with Nick and Greg with girls, not in my mind, never gonna happen.

Wojo said:

Nobody but our Greggo can make eating bacon look so... erotic!

rash3b.jpg

(maybe he's deminstrating what he's gong to do to NIck later!) :devil:

You are so right, Wojo! ;)

He's so demostrating what he's going to do to Nick later.. :devil: Greg is staring right at Nick...

:D

curtainonfloor: is that you, polly? or does everyone from perth say "zomg"?

Polly? Nup, sorry. I'm Wendy. Everyone in Perth must just say... Zomg!!! ... *shrugs*

So when is the next new episode on in the US? I finally managed to see Rashomama and wanted to wrestle Greg out of my computer screen by his belt and pull down his... damn i need a bf...who has a resemblance to ES :lol:

ETA: *screams* My avatar! They tooks it away! *rocks uncontrollably* Can someone PM me and tell me how to make it smaller? :eek:

Jessy said:
dragana said:

I usually dont dislike pairings but I cant stand sara/ Nick pairing, uh. Well I cant stand anything with Nick and Greg with girls, not in my mind, never gonna happen.
yeah i know me ether gregi and nick allthe way! though the crossaover paring of ryan and greg isnt tobad ether...

Serenity said:
Talk about 'come to bed' eyes!! :devil:

Thanks for that seabird! I can't wait to see this epiosde!!

Oh girl, you're so gonna love it, I cannot wait, I will hear you doing the Happy Dance all the way over here, the way Nick saya "Marriage is a public declaration of Love, " ane then he walk through the flower, thinking of poetry, so romantic, and Greg, not knowing what a falsie was, and getting all hot and bothered over two women, it just sceamed more gay than anything.

Kelly

I'm completely ashamed of myself - I haven't been by the fort in ages :(

*hangs head in shame*

To make up for it, I come bearing gifts. I was messing about yesterday making banners (on the theme of "The Geek Gods" - yep, I'm losing it :lol: ) And here's some I did for the boys:

god_of_hotness.jpg

god_of_hotness2.jpg

god_of_cute2.jpg

god_of_cute.jpg

love_gods.jpg

love_gods2.jpg

dragana said:
Jessy said:
dragana said:

yeah i know me ether gregi and nick allthe way! though the crossaover paring of ryan and greg isnt tobad ether...

yeah well if Greg and Nick are going to pair with others, if they pair with boys its all good. haha even tough its always gonna be Nick and greg love.

forensicsgirl : Wonderful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back