The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
curtainonfloor said:
Shacky, thanks for the Nick/Greg moments write up from Rashomama, going off to read now :D

You're welcome, my first time doing a review, but it so called for one.

Serenity said:
That article is brilliant! And they sounded like they agreed with us and weren't just taking the p*ss out of our fandom! This recognition is a MAJOR step forward, you guys! Hurrah!

Oh, I know, I couldn't believe what I was reading, actually saying the ship out loud, and in the press. So it really isn't just us all wishing and hoping and thinking were nuts seeing something that's now there. IT IS THERE, YEAH!!

OK this link, this picture, it won't let me see it. "You are not authorized to view this page" What is it, I wanna seeeeee! Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong here or what. :confused:

Kelly

Got some eye candy for all you NIck lovers:

wow.jpg

(it's a optical illision - look to the left and you might see Wendy :lol:)

Nobody but our Greggo can make eating bacon look so... erotic!

rash3b.jpg

(maybe he's deminstrating what he's gong to do to NIck later!) :devil:

shacky20 said:
OK this link, this picture, it won't let me see it. "You are not authorized to view this page" What is it, I wanna seeeeee! Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong here or what. :confused:

Kelly

Is this better Kelly? :D

2520465.jpg

Who is Wendy anýway? when did she start in the lab??

haha saw a old episode with Greg and Nick moment, when Greg says to Nick " Iam open 24 hours" and then Nick look up with thoose beautiful eyes, they dont say anything Its there haha soo cute=)

Ah yes, I've seen that pic before, I love those pics from the Emmy's that year. Those were some of the best
eric_szmanda1.jpg

I know, I love that scene, it's from "A Little Murder", and Greg's all excited about giving his big presentation on evidence to Grissom, and Grissom already knows it, and Greg's so dissapointed, to Nick "You know, I hate it when he does that. I like to make a presentation, you know?" and Nick says "Well present" "Ah, forget it?". Nick was so thoughtful and gonna let him do his presentation anyway, and then they do the

NICK: How long for DNA?
GREG: Well, give me something to compare it to. Get me the fiancée's blood.
NICK: Well, I can't just give you her blood. That takes a court order.
GREG: I'm open 24 hours

Gotta love both parts of that scene. Hey did you all feel that, yeah that, oh it tickles, quit nibbling on my foot, well hello plot bunny, it's been awhile, What's that, speak louder. Oh really? uh huh?? OOOHhhhhh, yeah go on, really, you think I can do that. What's that, bondage, well I don't know, well maybe I could try, it just might work. OK, I'll get to work on that, I think I could maybe just pull that off.

OK, you know where I'll be.

Kelly

Heh, Shacky, my ex husband is 62, and he is STILL obsessed with boobs! Men----they never totally grow up!

Finally! A forum for Nick/Greg...Hey, Shacky! Remember me? Lexi_Lou_Who...
Anyway. I was surfing through page 4 and ..
Onigami: I remember what the ringtone was for Greg's cellphone when it went off..It was 'Feel Like Makin' love' by Kid Rock..I love that song..
Jessy: I love that pic!!! It's so cool! Funny too.
Seabird: Wow, that's interesting..Who knew George liked this so much?? :D and WE ARE HARDCORE!! Yeah!
Wojo: I love the pictures you posted..I love the one of Greg and the Bacon..so sexy!

Well..I think that's it for now..I'll be watching this forum...:D

shacky20 said:
Hey did you all feel that, yeah that, oh it tickles, quit nibbling on my foot, well hello plot bunny, it's been awhile, What's that, speak louder. Oh really? uh huh?? OOOHhhhhh, yeah go on, really, you think I can do that. What's that, bondage, well I don't know, well maybe I could try, it just might work. OK, I'll get to work on that, I think I could maybe just pull that off.

OK, you know where I'll be.

Kelly

Now we're going to have to use the poking stick on you Kelly! :devil:

Oops, sorry, I think that was me trying to download all the N/G vids yesterday. But I paypaled money so my conscience is a little more relieved right now.
I started to burn CSI vids, because I have everything on my computer and I'm afraid that a virus or something other nasty will ruin my nice collection.

Okay, back to the boys. George in Australia. Yum. I hope he does a lot of interviews and will look really smashing at these Logies ( yeah, that last part is probably a given ).

I love that little jump to last read post button here on the forums. Makes life so much easier.

CSI_Dunn said:
Finally! A forum for Nick/Greg...Hey, Shacky! Remember me? Lexi_Lou_Who...

Hi, glad you found us over here. Welcome to our Fort. And what's up with that, I do hold the poking stick, don't worry, I'm getting it in my head. But first must come dishes, then laundry, so give me a little time. Ducks flying objects and poking stick *MINE*

Kelly

I was looking trough different shippers names wich people have come up with like " snickers" and such.
Is this name the Fort?? who came up with that.
I would love to have a cooler name for Nick and Greg ( no offence to the person who came up with other)

Jessy, our ship isn't called the fort, this thread is called the fort. We decided we didn't want a silly name for our ship, we just call it Nick/Greg, or 'the love'. So no Grick, no Stokers, no Sandokes. Just Nick & Greg. The Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back