The Fan Fiction Challenge Idea's Thread

Well, DoreenCSI's been quite supportive with the WWE idea... CalleighRox, try looking up JOHN CENA... well, okay, go the misc. messag boards and find a post that says JOHN CENA AND RANDY ORTON DROOL THREAD... Welcome to our world...

lol, ok i'll go tek a luk, thnx :p, lol, sandle, hmm, i never wrote that b4, haha, oh well it is a challenge, lol, i'll give it a shot then, :s, if its rubbish, lol, its coz its my first sara/greggo, i written mostly csi:miami too, started a NY, i started a vegas fic, but never finished, lol, i dint like the way i wrote it so i gonna go bck to it at sum point :p, lol, neways, gonna go write it now, an check out dat place,
Luv
CalleighRox
xxxxx

Hey everyone.
I don't want to sound like a dumb newbie :lol: but can someone explain to me what Yo Bling means in terms of fan fiction? I do read CSI fanfiction but I have never heard of that phrase before. :confused:
Cheers!

Sanders_Rules, YoBling is Catherine and Warrick together; I'm really not sure why it's called that but I like it. And just so you know, you didn't sound like a dumb newbie! :D

Thank you. now I'm not confused anymore LOL. It seems weird to call it Yo Bling but I'm sure whoever invented the phrase had their reasons. I suppose Warrine or Catherrick wasn't as catchy as Sandle or Snickers. LOL
Sorry I'm going now I'm trying to be funny.
Thanks for the explanation anyway. :)

P.S - how do I get a picture under my name here? Sorry, realise this is a bit off topic.

Actually, the girl who came up with YoBling thought it was stupid. She just combined 'Yo', which Warrick says sometimes and 'Bling', which Cath said in a few eppy's (Cool Change is the one most people remember though). It honestly doesn't make much sense, but it caught on and its kinda cute, so there it is :rolleyes:.

And to get an avatar, you have to have a hundred posts. Don't worry, you rack 'em up quick. Until then though, you can have a signature picture. I think it can't be bigger than 220 x 75.

Oh, I didn't think you were :). Hey, I thought it was weird too. I was like "what the heck is a YoBling?" :lol: Yeah, ship names can get kinda crazy. Mucho fun though, no? :D

hey
thats cool, just thought id make it clear in case u were the one that invented it and i had majorly offended you LOL.
deffo mucho fun. i love fan fiction specially when its based on the best tv programme in the world LOL and/or features good old Greggo!

Sanders_Rules, YoBling is Catherine and Warrick together; I'm really not sure why it's called that but I like it. And just so you know, you didn't sound like a dumb newbie! :D

Hey! iT's called yo!bling cuz of warrick and his street talk...and have you ever seen the episode where..i'm not sure which one..holly gribbs was in it..catherine picks up the pager, and calls the dude..they talk a 'lil' "smack" .
catherine:you invite me to you're crib, baby, and we'll sling a lil summthin, summthin.
Dude: A lil summthin, baby?
Cath: Yeah. A lil bling, bling, if ya catch my drift.
---

All righty now, my first fanfic challenge :D

1.must be snickers and any other pairing you like.
2.the story has to be: A reality film crew wants to film the CSI's and make A Doc. about them.
3.must have a crazy acting director lady.
4.the song: "i'm too sexy" must play in the background at one point.
5.must be humer based.
6.must be at least PG-13.
7.must have over done police chase scene in it.
8.nick has to hood jump at one point.
9.greg must use the lines: "ahh!! my Blue Hawian no!!!" and "shaggadelick baby!"
10.must have a scene with nick and sara in the break room makeing out, and cought on tape.
And finally if you want to alter some of the stuff, by all means do :)
and if you want to take the idea and make it your own, please do :D
and at last have lots of fun :)

Perhaps my saying this is due to the fact that it's midnight, but I'll take your action. Sorry, bad CSI pun, but I couldn't help it :D :rolleyes:. Should I post it here or at ff.net? Either way, I'll let you know when its done, k?

Oh and on another note, the 'bling bling' comment is from "Cool Change. Very funny scene.

Yay!!! I'm so happy :D
can you put it on ff.net? that will be cool :D!!
and thank you, I did'nt think any one would want to do it, thanks :)
P.S. you can make it as short or long as you wish :cool:

Well, I'm glad you're happy :lol:. This'll be my first challenge response, so 1. it might take me a while and 2. it might stink, LOL. We'll see.

suppose Warrine or Catherrick wasn't as catchy as Sandle or Snickers. LOL
Sorry I'm going now I'm trying to be funny.
Thanks for the explanation anyway. :)
really really stupid question here but what is sandle? i know snickers and yobling but....sorry :rolleyes:

Back