The Fan Art Forum Guide - Rules/Tuts./Questions *updated 10-05

hey can some one help me out
hey do you know if photobie uses photoshop brushes? or any other brushes that are not photoshop or gimp?

I'm not sure, but I think photoshop brushes only works on photoshop and gimp or any otherediting programme only work in their programmes. But I'm not sure ;)

oh my goshhhh, someone gotta help me, ahhhh, I'm so pissed off :angryrazz:

The damn LJ cut is giving me the nuts. I do everything right <lj-cut text=""> in the beginning and </lj-cut> in the end, and it just doesn't work!
I put the last part in the end, and when I click in rich text and again in HTML, the last thing is not there. I don't know what to do :(:(

Can somebody help me?

PS - Can you guys access LJ? I can't =S

oh my goshhhh, someone gotta help me, ahhhh, I'm so pissed off :angryrazz:

The damn LJ cut is giving me the nuts. I do everything right <lj-cut text=""> in the beginning and </lj-cut> in the end, and it just doesn't work!
I put the last part in the end, and when I click in rich text and again in HTML, the last thing is not there. I don't know what to do :(:(

Can somebody help me?

PS - Can you guys access LJ? I can't =S

I have the same problem with the lj cut. I can't get it to work either. :(

The site must be down cause I can't get LJ to come up either.

Hmm... Well, LJ was working fine for me until a few minutes ago :lol:

As for the lj cut, it's always worked for me. However, I've never used the rich text thing... maybe try the cut without?

Hmm... Well, LJ was working fine for me until a few minutes ago :lol:

As for the lj cut, it's always worked for me. However, I've never used the rich text thing... maybe try the cut without?

No, it's like I put those things in the HTML option, but when I go see it again, it's not in the same place :scream:
I also tryed highlighting the things I want to be in the LJ cut, but it doesn't work neither =S

No, it's like I put those things in the HTML option, but when I go see it again, it's not in the same place :scream:

Hmm... I'm not sure what you mean by this :confused:

:lol: How can I explain... Think think think... I put the codes like this (the first, HTML); but when I go to rich text writing something, for example, and I go again to the HTML editor, the code is not in the same place, is not in the place I want :confused:
I'm bad at this :lol:

LJ seems to be working again. I tested out switching between html and rich text, and everything seemed to work for me. So, here's my question for you, just to make sure we're on the same page...

<lj-cut text="text here">
</lj-cut>

Where it says "text here", are you putting what you want under the cut, or the title of the cut? Because that should just be the title.

<lj-cut text="Title of cut... what the link will say">
Body of text, images, etc, go here
</lj-cut>

LJ seems to be working again. I tested out switching between html and rich text, and everything seemed to work for me. So, here's my question for you, just to make sure we're on the same page...

<lj-cut text="text here">
</lj-cut>

Where it says "text here", are you putting what you want under the cut, or the title of the cut? Because that should just be the title.

<lj-cut text="Title of cut... what the link will say">
Body of text, images, etc, go here
</lj-cut>

I'm doing exactly like that. Wait, I'll try know again. OMG! I can't believe it worked :eek: :lol: But I don't get it, I was doing it just like that :wtf:
Thank you so much for your help girl :D

:lol: Well, not sure how much help I was, but glad you got it working anyway :)

Your luck helped me, I guess :p btw, since this is a thread for tutorials, here's new one from me:

(click)

PS - Hope I'm not doing anything wrong :shifty:

Last edited:
I finally got it to work too! woo-hoo! :) But like Mari, I was doing the right thing the first time, but it's possible that I forgot to put the ending parenthesis on the title. Cause I did that very thing just now and there was weird coding on the page, but when I put the closing parenthesis, it looked right. :) :thumbsup:

Anyone else having trouble with photobucket? It claims I've reached my limit... and I've deleted lots of big pics and several albums and it's still not enough to suit them apparently. I'm beginning to think that there is something wrong with photobucket altogether cause I just deleted more than five albums and the size didn't go down any. It still says I have 867MB stored. :sigh:

Anyone know of another site similiar to photobucket, but that has larger capacity and is free? I mean one where you can make albums. Cause I can't seem to do that on imageshack.

Back