The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great joke, thanks for that Shuri :D

I found this great joke on google (I love google), so I'll post it.

An American, a Scot and a Canuk were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $100, we could return to the earth."

He continued, " So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $100, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

"That's amazing!" said one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay for his."

(humorsphere.com )

:lol: I really loved that one.

oh i have a good one, it was originally a man/woman joke but when my professor told it to one of my classes he modified it a bit. im not sure if people outside ontario know about the reputation the university of western ontario has, but lets just say im not referring to the academic one :lol:
heres the joke:
a guelph student and a western student get into a car accident one night. the guelph student gets out of the car to check things out, while the western student comes out screaming.
"this is all your fault! im going to sue you!" yells the western student.
"look," says the guelph student. "i had this really nice bottle of wine in my car and it survived the crash, i think its a sign. why dont we open it and talk this over?"
the western student agrees and starts drinking the wine. "arent you going to have some?" the western student asks the guelph student.
"no," the guelph student replies. "im going to wait until the cops get here"

and in case you ever question your own intellegence, just head over here and youll feel better :D

:lol: Thanks so much for that link. I remember seeing that somewhere before and nearly dying of laughter. Here's one of my favourites:

Guy #1: Hey kids, I'm gonna have to pull the chute now. I can't stay out drinking all night - gotta work tomorrow.
Guy #2: Are you kidding me? You can't quit now! It's only midnight! Hey, you know who hates quitters? Jesus.

:lol: Next Tuesday I'm going back to college for the third year & I've never heard anything like that before.

i live about two blocks away from the uwo campus, and i refused to go there. i didnt even want to apply but my dad made me. guelph offered me more money than western so it all worked out in the end :D
theres a residence complex just down the road from my house and one of the buildings is called 'saugeen' and was picked the worst residence in canada! :eek: theyre claim to fame is several girls who lived there ended up on 'girls gone wild' video tapes as well as the 'saugeen stripper' who was well broadcast on the internet. there was also a streaker who was apparently a good looking man but mom wouldnt let me walk by there to see for myself :lol:

*stretches* Nothing like going to Robb for a week to earn some extra money... and then blow it all on DVDs. Ahhhh.

College Starts tomorrow, I have a sleeping disorder, and $20 off all South Park DVDs at Superstore! Whoo! This day couldn't get any better :D

Where and what is Robb?

I have been watching Desperate Housewives obsessively. I SWORE I would hate it. But it's really amusing. *hangs head in shame*

XD Aww, it's okay Ziggy! :3 Everyone has a series that makes them hang their head in shame! Me especially.

Robb is 45 minutes South of Edson and 45 minutes East of Hinton. It's not quite Cadomin (which is right at the mountains) but it's not quite Nojack (flat with trees).

Annnnd, Buses now scare me.

Yay i'm a 9th grader! i wonder why in some places high school starts for grade 9'ers when i'm still in jr high?

Meh that means we are the leaders of the school *Mwhahahahahahhahah COUGH COUGH ha ha*

...o_o High school in Nanaimo starts at Grade 8. *is in grade 10 this year*... Sophmore! :p Silly grade 8's are so intimidated. *actually knows a few and has helped a few*

I'm a... *pause* *counts on fingers* 18th grader! I'm. so. old. *wails* And thank you, Palm, for making me feel less horrid about my love of DH. I even took a "Which Housewife are you?" quiz on the official site. On the bright side, I'm Susan. I love Teri Hatcher with all of my heart. On the not bright side, I'm INSANE FOR CARING.

^ Hey, Do what makes you happy, that's my philosophy. Which I can't even spell.

XDD Dr. Shuriyu, I live in 2 places:
Place 1: Carvel. A small hamlet consisting of 8 people and 2 dogs. I live Around there. It's a farming community 45 minutes from Edmonton, Alberta.
Place 2: Robb. A small Mining Town with about 200 people. It's in the Foothills before Jasper National Park. About 1 1/2 it takes to get to the actual townsite of Jasper.

So, in conclusion: I live in the middle of nowhere o__O;

...*does math* ......Correct me if I'm wrong, Ziggy, but you're... 25..? o_o; >.<; I think.

Palm, you do live out in the middle of nowhere. O__o;

well im 20 and a 15th grader so....
i had a little breakdown today. some of the trees in my neighbour hood are red and dropping leaves already. im not a fan of winter.
i was watching just for laughs the other day and lorne elliott was talking about how everyone asks him if quebec is going to seperate from canada (hes a quebecer) and his response is 'gee i hope so, i cant take another canadian winter' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back